Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

*scratches head* I kinda always wanted to be a warlock.

Hmm, really? Like, a bad one or a good one?

I always thought that some sort of demon or vampire crossed with a human would be sort of interesting. I've always been into half breed characters. Lol

Hmm, really? Like, a bad one or a good one?

I always thought that some sort of demon or vampire crossed with a human would be sort of interesting. I've always been into half breed characters. Lol

Do I have to choose? Maybe something inbetween. I like to be good when I can and bad when it is warrented.

Do I have to choose? Maybe something inbetween. I like to be good when I can and bad when it is warrented.

Hm... Don't we all? Lol

Whee! Halloween is tomorrow!

I heard a fantastic costume idea: tie big ribbons to an umbrella and go as a jelly fish!

How is everyone doing the morning after? :)

(someone help me, I've had the hiccups for like 5 minutes and they don't seem to be responsive to my breath holding efforts). :(

BOO!!!!!

if that doesn't work, pant like a dog...quickly for a while...gets the diaphragm back in sequence....no not that one!:rolleyes:

So, I work in a bookstore and as I was walking through the kids section today, I thought I glimpsed a book that had all the great dead presidents on it and thought the title read, "the birth of corruption"

It actually read "the birth of the constitution"
.... How did I get that? Haha

So, I work in a bookstore and as I was walking through the kids section today, I thought I glimpsed a book that had all the great dead presidents on it and thought the title read, "the birth of corruption"

It actually read "the birth of the constitution"
.... How did I get that? Haha

Freudian thinking....:rolleyes:

well I did offer you an edsel, they are safer........hehe.....glad you didn't hurt badly.....:rose::D

Wait!! Looking at the name of this thread..are you offering to be someone's sugar daddy?? Hummmm wish I had know this.

Back