Grab life by the pussy, young man!

RealxPassionx

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Posts
178
You're assigned as my case worker. You see me at my home on a weekly basis, although the frequency is negotiable. You have your own secret sexual methods to encourage my improvement. I'm looking for a girl who can be dominant, forceful, and persuasive.

Patrick was a very shy young man in his late teens. He's struggled with generalized anxiety and depression. To introverted for his own good. He got good grades and worked part time at an art supply shop as part of his high school work study program.

While the rest of his classmates went partying, drinking, getting high, and fucking all night long, he stayed at home playing video games or sitting at his computer with a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. He had only one friend at school named Jeffry who was a lot like him.
Patrick didn't drink, smoke, and certainly didn't do drugs. His mother had sold drugs out of the house before he moved out. His house would be crowded with new faces daily. He wanted no part in that. He emancipated himself at 16 and now two years later lives in an apartment and receives subsidizes housing.

One day at his weekly therapy session his therapist suggested that he get a peer support worker to help him get over his seclusion and open him up to the community. He put his name on the waiting list and after five months of not hearing anything, he gets a phone call from the agency. He's told that he has a peer support worker picked out for him and that they'd like to meet with him at the office.

I'm also open to suggestion. This was designed to be limited to two people in private messaging, but if you have suggestions to turn it into an open thread let me know. Please Pm me first and let me know if you're interested and if you have ideas of your own.
 
Back
Top