Stories for Onii-chan (Reserved for me and a_libertine)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
2,033
story: little sister is 18-19 and has been writing erotic fiction. Normally she is pretty careful about what she leaves up on her computer, but one day her brother has to use it and sees one of the stories she is writing. The stories are between siblings, but she never shown any hint of attraction to her older brother, however the writing has him convinced that these are fantasies she has about him. The stories vary between siblings feeling guilty and trying to resist these strange urges, and others one of the siblings dominates the other into submission and coaxing them to give in.

Name: Leda
Age: 18 but turning 19 soon
Looks: Tall, thin, B cup breasts, pale skin, brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: (this is what everyone else knows) Tends to be very quite and keeps to herself. Likes to read, is into nerdy stuff like Cosplay, anime, comics, movies. Spends a lot of time online.


Leda just came home from school. She was going to college for creative writing, and though she enjoyed her classes, she was excited to be back home to finish working on some stuff her friends and her were planning. She also needed to finish the next chapter of the story she was working on...

For extra money Leda stumbled on to a site that paid writers.... It was an erotic fiction site, but Leda didn't really care. Every time someone viewed and read what she wrote online, that was more money for her to use towards her nerdy activities. At first, she didn't get too many views. After looking around on the site, she realized that people were reading stories with more kink. She started reading some herself to get a better idea of what to write about.

It was said to write about your experiences. Leda started writing erotic stories featuring siblings. Not that she ever thought of her brother in that way, but she used what she knew about how the two of them interacted in her stories. It seemed to work and she got feedback from people telling her that the characters seemed really authentic. Leda even used experiences that actually happened, like fights, them teasing each other, but then she had to add into the story about how they started to develop romantic or sexual feelings, and from there the rest of the story was fabricated.

Upon entering her house, Leda dropped her bag by the door, and headed to the kitchen to fix something to eat.
 
Last edited:
He had always kind of a nosy butt. You know the guy that asks a variant of why ad nauseum until either he was fully sated or the poor soul getting the interrogation got sick of it. Normally he left Leda out of his curiosity but today as he walked by her bed room on the way to school he noticed her laptop was open.

Thanking the many gods he was not feline he sat down to look at what was on the screen. It was chapter five of a story and he glanced at it briefly. That brief glance made his eyes bup out while his jaw dropped to his lap.

It was unlike anything he had read before. The main characters were named after him and Led a and they were siblings and they were....

It took a moment to sink in fully but they were copulating. Levi sat back after reading the chapter and wondered what the hell was going on. The story was...

Erotic. Disturbing and erotic.

The evidence that he, on some level, enjoyed it was the bulge in his jeans threatening to rip the zipper apart to get out. Shaking his head he opened the first story in the series and read all of the chapters through. He was turned on enough by the third chapter that he pulled his cock out and stroked it absently as he read it.

His own arousal caused no end of grief and shame. Worse was that he could not bring himself to stop pulling at his man meat while reading his sister's stories about them screwing like newlyweds.

She had to feel that way toward him, right? Hell she used their fights in her stories. Was she that turned on by him? He had honestly never thought of her sexually, yet...

He heard the door open and close downstairs and glanced at the time. He had spent all day there? Blushing he shoved his hard cock back into his jeans and headed down to see who was home.

He found Leda in the kitchen snacking on some fruit and he stopped his mouth dry. Looking at her he realized that she had described herself in the stories. He blushed as she looked up at him and her face turned quizzical. "I, uh, I read your stories about us. Uh..."
 
Leda had an apple in her teeth as she was moving around in the kitchen. Her brother came down stairs and she noted that he looked... odd. Since she couldn't talk at the moment, she just raised on eyebrow and then continue to get herself a glass and some soda.

....

Then she heard what he said, and turned to him, taking the apple out of her mouth, "What stories about us- OH MY GOD!" It took her a moment to realize what he was talking about. He was talking about her erotic fiction. Her face turned bright red, and she tried to think of something quick to say.

"I-it's not what you think!" Ugh, that sounded compelling... "I just, I needed material to get views and.... Wait, WHERE did you read my stories?" Her face changed from terror to anger. Even if he did read the stories online, he had no idea she wrote them because she used a pen name.
 
Levi wasn't one to be deflected easily and quipped, "If they are about us how can it not be what I think it is, Leda?"

He moved into the kitchen not a trace of fear in his eyes or demeanor. "You left the story up on your laptop this morning. I saw it on my way by."

He was working himself into a steam. "II mean what if mom or dad saw it instead? Can you imagine the shit we would be in?"
 
"So you went into my room and got onto my laptop?!" Leda was fuming mad. "And it's a STORY Levi, fiction! Just because you are in it doesn't mean anything." Leda took the hair tie that was on her wrist and pulled her long hair back.

"MOM at least knocks, and doesn't go on my computer, and DAD never enters my room!" It looked like neither one of them was really backing down, and she didn't understand why he was angry. HE was the one who went into HER room and went through HER STUFF.

"You have no sense of personal boundaries! I should have lived on campus." Leda put the soda away, and left the kitchen.
 
He watched her storm out in a huff. Involuntarily his eyes drifted down to her tight ass, the ass of a dancer, and he sighed confusedly. He was not sure what to do. He was only two years older than she was. At 21 he didn't have the life experiences necessary to cope with the situation.

He did what anyone would do he thought. He left.

An hour later he was at a friends house with a beer in hand. To say hus mood was unusual would be an understatement of Tolkien proportions. The vision of her tight butt, and the scene she wrote about him taking her doggy style swam through his head and bit by bit found himself reacting to it.

After his third beer Levi got his phone out and texted Leda, "IIt is a well written story. What do you do with them?"
 
Leda was working on a costume when all of a sudden her phone went off. She thought it was one of her friends texting her, so she grabbed her phone and read the message. It was from Levi. She blushed as she read that he was still questioning her about the stories. A sigh left her lips. He wasn't one to let something go when he started asking questions.

She texted back.

"I write the stories for an online erotic fanfiction website. Every time someone downloads the story, I get money for it."

After she finished the message, she did realize that the situation would probably make for a good story... she probably shouldn't write another... but the stories did sell. She she finished working on her costume and then went back to her laptop, and wrote out about him confronting her about the stories, their fight, but when her character left the kitchen, that was when Levi's character had grabbed her and then the story changed. Normally Leda could disassociate herself from the story and just write, but this time she was picturing exactly herself and her brother.

The story ended with the two over top of the kitchen table. One thing that was a pattern in the story was that she always took the more submissive role one things started to get heated up. She had written one story where she was trying to resist him, and ended with her over his knee as he spanked her.

Leda saved the story and closed everything. She felt her body was really effected this time around with not just the story... but actually imagining her bother in that way... Sure she used the two of them in her stories... but it was different now...
 
He looked at her response and was stunned. People paid for sex stories? About him and Leda? No shit? He was stunned. He sat there and stared at her response a moment then did a search by the story name and found the site relatively quickly.

He left his friends house and walked home his eyes on the phone as much or more than where he was going. By the time he was home his cock wad hard and insistent on attention. He muttered a hello to his parents and went upstairs to his room which shared a wall with Leda's room.

He stopped at her door and almost knocked then decided against it. Continuing to his room he kicked the door shut and had his cock in hand a brief moment later. Leda's stories were in his mind as he closed his eyes and stroked himself. Her tight ass came to mind again.

This time she was naked and he was banging his hips hard against it. He managed to not moan her name, or so he hoped, as he came hard. A moan did escape him as he jetted stream after stream of jizz against chest then stomach.
 
Leda heard the front door open and shut, which meant that Levi was home. She tried to not think about their earlier encounter. Sitting on the bed, her back was against the wall that separated her and Levi's room and she could hear him enter his room.

For a second Leda thought she heard something from his room... Was that a moan?... maybe he was just stretching or something.

Leda went back to her laptop, went over the story she wrote and made some edits, and then posted it online. She was able to see that someone recently downloaded a few more of her stories. Well, hopefully they liked this one... She wondered what was going to happen now between her and Levi, now that he knew she was writing these stories about them... Would he start treating her different?... Would he start to ignore her? What if he told his friends, or their parents?

A knock came to her door and Leda jumped. It was her mother, asking her to go into the basement and do the laundry. Leda let out a sigh of relief and closed her laptop, and then left her room and headed down stairs.
 
Levi heard his mom and Leda talk about something then both of them went downstairs. He didn't trust himself to follow them, and he wasn't sure what he would say about the sticky mess that covered his torso.

He waited until the coast was clear then grabbed a towel heading for the shower. He showered quickly cleaning the white goo from him and dried off. As he stepped out of the bathroom he saw his sister coming to the landing of the stairs.

He could barely suppress the flash of desire that unexpectedly flared and he said, "We have to talk."
 
After finishing her chores, Leda went back up stairs. She wasn't expecting to see her brother standing there in just a towel... It wasn't the first time she had seen him like that, but this time she felt like she was noticing the contours of his body more.

He told her that they needed to talk, "Ok... just get dressed and let me know when your ready."

Leda walked past him and slipped back into her room. Well, it didn't seem like he planned on ignoring her. That was good right? But what was he planning on saying to her?
 
Levi dropped the towel and grabbed a pair of running shorts. Pulling them up he knocked on the wall between their rooms.

He was pulling a shirt on as she entered and he sat on the bed. "Close the door," he ordered. "Might not want to be over heard. "

She sat at his desk facing him and Levi looked at her for what felt like the first time. She was pretty he decided. He stopped staring before he dwelled on it and asked, "HHow did you come up with that idea for a story line?"
 
His question caught her off guard. She sat there on his desk, looking down at her long legs. She was wearing a pleated skirt, knee high socks, and a sweater. Shyly, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Honestly... when I first started out I was just writing normal vanilla stuff... and then I saw that stories with kinky themes sold more... I also thought it would be easier to use something from actual life and then just alter the rest... and it worked."

She could feel her cheeks turning red. "I didn't have those thoughts before... I mean I still don't really..." until today. "I'm sorry if they freaked you out... but you still shouldn't have been in my room in the first place."
 
Levi looked at his younger sister and her knees in particular. He suddenly wanted her to spread her legs and let him look at their entire length with the new eyes he had for her.

Did they freak him out? Yes initially. Now he was curious about why, and what it would be like to be with her. Reading the stories he knew that she wanted to be the more submissive one, needed the male to take charge. It was something that appealed to him greatly and the thought of it the forbidden aspect of it titillated and scared him.

He finally said, "The door was open and the screen was on. I didn't go in with the intention of reading it, but when I saw the subject matter.." His voice trailed off a moment.

"Well let's say, it took me by surprise, and then I was kind of glued to the spot."

He tore his eyes from the spot where the skirt met her leg and looked up at her eyes. "How does it make you feel knowing that I read it and found it... stimulating?"
 
How much did he read? She imagined him sitting on her bed, reading.

"I... I don't know. I never thought you would read them. I feel weird knowing that you did." She blushed. Leda didn't know how to address knowing that he found the story 'stimulating', but now she was imagining him touching himself to the thought of them... Together.
 
Levi looked at her watching her face turn a couple different shades of pink and sat a moment, letting it all sink in, for both of them. He shifted on the bed and sat forward resting his elbows on his knees.

"I can only imagine the shock that you faced when I told you I read them."

He was about to say something else when there was a knock on the door and his dad's voice came through, "What are you two conspiring about?"

Levi about jumped out of his skin and said, "Nothing pops, we are just talking about one of the professors at school."

"Okay," he said.

Levi looked at Leda and whispered, "We need to be careful, agreed?"
 
She gave a confused look. "Be careful of what?" Maybe he meant with her stories. "I'll make sure to password protect my laptop next time."

She continued to sit there, and thought if she should leave. Were they done talking? Leda was avoiding looking at Levi. His chest was still uncovered and she was having a tough time reminding herself that this was her brother... The same brother she wrote about taking her in the middle of a heated argument. Another blush creeped up on her cheeks.
 
Levi watched the blush cross his sister's face as she looked at him. It was all the confirmation he needed. He knew that she was attracted to him in the same vaguely disturbing and exhilarating way he was to her.

Ignoring her question he asked, "Are you descriptions of yourself accurate? Show me. If you do I will show you."
 
"What?" This time it wasn't hard for her to look at him. The blush on her face deepening. She forgot that when that when he read the stories, it meant he was given a perfect description of her naked form. Still, him asking so blatantly and then asking her to show him was still unexpected.

"I'm not showing you anything." Leda started to get up and headed towards his door to leave. That seemed to be what she did every time she found herself in an uncomfortable situation.
 
Levi shot up and stood behind Leda. Grabbing her arms halfway between her elbows and shoulders he said, "No. Don't run away. Face this with me. "

He turned her around slowly until they were face to face. "I am as confused as you are. Terrified as well if I am honest. But I would be lying if I didn't admit that part of my is flattered and excited. "
 
Leda felt his hand on her arm, and she felt her heart pounding. Slowly she turned as he forced her around. Looking up at him, she took a step back and her body was up against the door. It suddenly felt really warm. This wasn't the first time they were this close... But it was the first time they were this close as he looked at her like that.

She never meant for her writing to get in an actual situation like this. "Levi... I'm sorry... I should have never wrote those stories..."
 
Levi wasn't sure Leda meant it, but nodded. "But you did. Not once not twice but six times."

His hands were still on her arms a light touch but yet he would be able to clamp down on her forearms if she tried to bolt again before he had finished. He lowered his voice slightly and asked, "Was it purely an intellectual exercise or does writing that turn you on as much as it does the people who read it"
 
She lowered here eyes, the feeling of shame slowly creeping up on her. In all honesty, she did get turned on, but she didn't think it was because the story was revolving around incest... however it was all that she was writing and she did write 6 different scenarios...

"I guess... a little." He was still holding her arms, still too close and it was making her feel really unsure of herself.
 
Levi breathed a sigh of relief. The admission that it turned her on somehow justified to him whatever may happen next. Just what that was he didn't know yet. He did know that something changed about how he looked at Leda, and how he felt about her.

He brushed his left thumb back and forth a second along her arm and felt a chilling fire course through him that reflected both his arousal and reservations. "I don't know what all to thinl, Leda," he admitted.

He looked her in the eye and said, "What I do know is that your stories turned me on more than I ever have."
 
"Don't say things like that," She said quietly. Leda was definitely having a range of emotions going through her. She found that she liked the feeling of him just lightly letting his thumb caress against her skin. Was she feeling this way because of all those stories she wrote, and now it was all just finally getting to her?

"... We should go down stairs before Mom or Dad come back up... Dinner is probably going to be ready soon too." There she was again, trying to find away out. Any reason so she could escape from his hands and paralyzing gaze.
 
Back
Top