Annie's Room

Thank you, audience. Glad the story is pleasing you as much as it pleases me to write it.

Last night, hubby went to bed early tired from our pegging play and happy to snuggle down in his panties and nightie. I was happy to have some private time and quietly took out the treasure from my trip. I held the panties to my nose and breathed in the smells... her perfume and her pussy. The odors were already fading but I loved them.

I went downstairs to the living room and brought a towel that I laid on the couch. Lying back, I made sure the towel was under my bottom. I slid my tights down and panties and took off my shirt and bra. Lying back I touched her panties and smelled them, closing my eyes to remember what she looked like, how she tasted, how she felt. My right hand slipped down to its familiar position, teasing my swollen lips and curling inside.

Teasing my nipples with her panties, the heel of my right hand moved in circles over my pussy. My pussy was getting very wet and my fingers were making soft squelching sounds sliding in and out. I went from two fingers to three pumping me then four. A few pulls on my nipples and I had to moan softly.

I wished she was there watching me... kissing me... holding me as I masturbated in front of her... for her. Remembering the feel of her lips against mine, the taste of her skin, the roughness of her hair. It all layered and built on each other until I moaned louder and came, my pussy trying to break my fingers inside. I rode the delicious waves over and over until my body had to relax.

Slipping into bed, my bottom snuggled up against my hubby's pantied bottom and I fell into a very happy sleep...

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story. You made me quite stiff!

Last night, hubby went to bed early tired from our pegging play and happy to snuggle down in his panties and nightie. I was happy to have some private time and quietly took out the treasure from my trip. I held the panties to my nose and breathed in the smells... her perfume and her pussy. The odors were already fading but I loved them.

I went downstairs to the living room and brought a towel that I laid on the couch. Lying back, I made sure the towel was under my bottom. I slid my tights down and panties and took off my shirt and bra. Lying back I touched her panties and smelled them, closing my eyes to remember what she looked like, how she tasted, how she felt. My right hand slipped down to its familiar position, teasing my swollen lips and curling inside.

Teasing my nipples with her panties, the heel of my right hand moved in circles over my pussy. My pussy was getting very wet and my fingers were making soft squelching sounds sliding in and out. I went from two fingers to three pumping me then four. A few pulls on my nipples and I had to moan softly.

I wished she was there watching me... kissing me... holding me as I masturbated in front of her... for her. Remembering the feel of her lips against mine, the taste of her skin, the roughness of her hair. It all layered and built on each other until I moaned louder and came, my pussy trying to break my fingers inside. I rode the delicious waves over and over until my body had to relax.

Slipping into bed, my bottom snuggled up against my hubby's pantied bottom and I fell into a very happy sleep...

just a delicious description of the scene, the longing and desire is obvious...the sensations and sights described perfectly. Would of loved to watch you. I'm sure she would have loved it too. Sights, sounds and scents are swirling maddeningly in my mind. Great work
Absolutely love the finish scene, riding waves and spasms....it's perfectly erotic.
Love this thread.

just a delicious description of the scene, the longing and desire is obvious...the sensations and sights described perfectly. Would of loved to watch you. I'm sure she would have loved it too. Sights, sounds and scents are swirling maddeningly in my mind. Great work
Absolutely love the finish scene, riding waves and spasms....it's perfectly erotic.
Love this thread.

Thank you, honey.

Sigh sometimes it is the littlest things I remember and make me sad Carol and I are no longer seeing each other. The way she would put three "bloops" of milk in her coffee, saying "bloop" each time. The striking black and white photographs she had hung as artwork in the different parts of her house. The way the entrance was at one level but because the house was built in an urban ravine, you went up a spiral staircase to the main floor. Always felt like walking up into a dream for me. The way she would use the tip of her tongue to trace every fold of my pussy until I was begging her for more.

I miss her.

Sigh sometimes it is the littlest things I remember and make me sad Carol and I are no longer seeing each other. The way she would put three "bloops" of milk in her coffee, saying "bloop" each time. The striking black and white photographs she had hung as artwork in the different parts of her house. The way the entrance was at one level but because the house was built in an urban ravine, you went up a spiral staircase to the main floor. Always felt like walking up into a dream for me. The way she would use the tip of her tongue to trace every fold of my pussy until I was begging her for more.

I miss her.
Sigh...

We're coming up on my Hubby's "Sissy-versary". If I think back to everything that's happened since that day he sat me down to have a talk. Let's see, how has my life changed.

1. My husband asked to borrow one of my bras this morning as he was getting dressed in satin lingerie for work.
2. Within the last 7 days I've had a heavy rubber phallus strapped to my body and plunged it in and out of my husband's bottom.
3. I lost my lesbian cherry with a beautiful woman of color, Carol W.
4. I've taught my husband how to put on his makeup.
5. I joined Literotica and met many wonderful people and had many erotic encounters.
6. I've had sex with a man who was not my husband, sucking his cock and being fucked many times.
7. I've cuckolded my sissy hubby, caging his cock, restraining him to watch #6 and then restraining him over night while I slept with the man who is not my husband.
8. I've casually "made out" with another woman on a business trip.
9. I've gone shopping with my husband so he can openly buy lingerie, high heels, and dresses.
10. I no longer have hetero sex with my husband :( though I feel we are more intimate than we were before.

Never expected any of it a year ago. Not everything has gone perfectly smoothly but with only a few regrets, I wouldn't change it.

What should I get hubby for his Sissy-versary? I've been looking at breast forms. It is something we've talked about and he's wanted for a long time. They are expensive so I've sort of been holding him off from buying cheap ones while I got more comfortable with the idea. And truly? He'd look damn good with them. He's lost 20 pounds in the last year and is nice and slender now. I think we would both be surprised at how far he could get to being passable.

(And yes, I think passing in public is his next desire)

Anyone have any experience with breast form products good (try) or bad (avoid)?

Okay, just saw this picture in another thread and had to share it. If you gave him the long black wig and skipped the tattoo, my hubby could look almost exactly like this. His teddy would be satin but it wouldnt' be hard to take a picture of him and almost match her. So when I say he's been getting slender and could actually pass, I'm not kidding.

__7056f1a0e17bfbef2538586474cc94a4_width-600.jpeg

So cute...

Okay, just saw this picture in another thread and had to share it. If you gave him the long black wig and skipped the tattoo, my hubby could look almost exactly like this. His teddy would be satin but it wouldnt' be hard to take a picture of him and almost match her. So when I say he's been getting slender and could actually pass, I'm not kidding.

__7056f1a0e17bfbef2538586474cc94a4_width-600.jpeg

I would be SOOO happy to walk that sissy around,show her off, feed her, etc. Fun to take a sissy shopping, too. But, they gotta wear a loose dress so I can check and see if they are dripping, like they should!

Well Annie...

What should I get hubby for his Sissy-versary? I've been looking at breast forms. It is something we've talked about and he's wanted for a long time. They are expensive so I've sort of been holding him off from buying cheap ones while I got more comfortable with the idea. And truly? He'd look damn good with them. He's lost 20 pounds in the last year and is nice and slender now. I think we would both be surprised at how far he could get to being passable.

(And yes, I think passing in public is his next desire)

Anyone have any experience with breast form products good (try) or bad (avoid)?

They're damned expensive. I would just get the cheapos, Amazon, for $25 or so. I know a sissy who got drunk, lost them, $350

I would be SOOO happy to walk that sissy around,show her off, feed her, etc. Fun to take a sissy shopping, too. But, they gotta wear a loose dress so I can check and see if they are dripping, like they should!

If (when?!?) I take hubby out to parade him around, I'm sure he'll be caged but maybe with two pairs of panties for all the oozing he does. ;)

Well Annie...

We're coming up on my Hubby's "Sissy-versary". If I think back to everything that's happened since that day he sat me down to have a talk. Let's see, how has my life changed.

1. My husband asked to borrow one of my bras this morning as he was getting dressed in satin lingerie for work.
2. Within the last 7 days I've had a heavy rubber phallus strapped to my body and plunged it in and out of my husband's bottom.
5. I joined Literotica and met many wonderful people and had many erotic encounters.
6. I've had sex with a man who was not my husband, sucking his cock and being fucked many times.
7. I've cuckolded my sissy hubby, caging his cock, restraining him to watch #6 and then restraining him over night while I slept with the man who is not my husband.
9. I've gone shopping with my husband so he can openly buy lingerie, high heels, and dresses.
10. I no longer have hetero sex with my husband :( though I feel we are more intimate than we were before.

Never expected any of it a year ago. Not everything has gone perfectly smoothly but with only a few regrets, I wouldn't change it.

The progression makes sense. If you are both in love and happy, its all good. Hubs certainly likes being femmed up; are you sharing your cock with him? That would be a nice anny present. I bet he would love to cleanup. Are you keeping him in the cage for at least a week? I would only unlock him if he sucked you to a lovely orgasm. Of course, make him beg for the strapon.

Above all, its only sex. Just a part of a happy marriage.

Yep....

I miss her.

My best friend in the world, a Litster, also dumped by her lesbian lover. Move on, Hon.

The progression makes sense. If you are both in love and happy, its all good. Hubs certainly likes being femmed up; are you sharing your cock with him? That would be a nice anny present. I bet he would love to cleanup. Are you keeping him in the cage for at least a week? I would only unlock him if he sucked you to a lovely orgasm. Of course, make him beg for the strapon.

Above all, its only sex. Just a part of a happy marriage.

Gary's cock is mostly for hubby, I just take some "Gary nights" for myself and hubby doesn't complain. Well, hard to complain with a ball gag in your mouth.

Hubby is still caged, starting to lose track of the weeks. He doesn't beg to be uncaged very often but I usually fix that with a firm pegging until he cums in his cage without getting fully erect.

He's very good at giving me orgasms with his mouth when I ask him to. And he always begs for the strap-on. :)

We do have a lot of sex but that's always been part of our marriage. It's just different sex now.

Well Annie...

Gary's cock is mostly for hubby, I just take some "Gary nights" for myself and hubby doesn't complain. Well, hard to complain with a ball gag in your mouth.

Hubby is still caged, starting to lose track of the weeks. He doesn't beg to be uncaged very often but I usually fix that with a firm pegging until he cums in his cage without getting fully erect.

He's very good at giving me orgasms with his mouth when I ask him to. And he always begs for the strap-on. :)

We do have a lot of sex but that's always been part of our marriage. It's just different sex now.

I think you two are figgering out a great deal. Of course, the answer is communication, patience, and love.

Mmmmmm a lovely summary of your relationship with your cisdy husband.

I enjoyed reading the above. Isn’t it lovely fully embracing your sexuality so openly and joyously with your husband. I share so many of your experienced but sadly I can’t be open about it within my marriage. But I’ve loved exploring my sexuality with a small group of equally liberated friends. Aren’t we lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back