Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

this may be interesting:

51CIZLoebYL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon Link

This is the one part of Series Three I haven't yet seen, I was so furious they didn't include it in the DVD box set. David's a lovely voice actor, his accents are fantastic, he got his start in "Who" doing radio shows.

I'll bet he's brilliant at doing cartoons, too.

that was cool

BTW, they have cast Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan in the GL movie set to be released in 2011

wikki clicky

Yes.

And while I continue to see Ryan more as Wally West than Hal Jordan, I believe that Reynolds was an infinitely superior casting choice to Justin Timberlake.

That could have easily kept me from watching the movie, and... well... keeping me from watching a GL movie would not have been an easy thing to pull off.

I mean, I even liked Keanu as "Constantine," so I'm a hard girl to displease. But JT woulda done it.

I'd pay to see Angel naked.. i mean.. uhhmmm.. never mind..

Go Angel.. :eek:

ok, i'm back & forth from the living room to here building a Tv stand (& watching a Smallville I hadn't seen)

replies to IC will be sketchy

(on a brighter not, my Big Assed TV will be here tomorrow)

I had heard the rumors for GL casting, too. I had heard David Boreanaz, which I think could have worked, as well as Ryan and Justin Timberlake. I puked when I heard Justin Timberlake. That's just fucking sick.

Reynolds, on the other hand, will work, I think. He was great in Blade: Trinity, I thought.

I had heard the rumors for GL casting, too. I had heard David Boreanaz, which I think could have worked, as well as Ryan and Justin Timberlake. I puked when I heard Justin Timberlake. That's just fucking sick.

Reynolds, on the other hand, will work, I think. He was great in Blade: Trinity, I thought.

Agreed. And one of the few redeeming things about "Wolverine: Origins," though the writers altered the character and maligned him so.

Back