Not open for further replies.
Just me n my piece

I forgot how much i love this site

Attachments

• IMG_20180114_071150.jpg
    IMG_20180114_071150.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
Great set of pics to start the day with, thanks :devil:

Not a problem. Thank you! I really love showing myself to whoever will look. I just took this one as i was pulling into town listening to the" girls do it too" audio story and sawyour commentfiery. Pull it out and started stroking it as I was pulling into my driveway I noticed my neighbor through the kitchen window washing dishes she saw me waved smiling until she realized what was going on. Her face froze her hand stuck in the air until she slowly let the smile come back to her face. She kept watching as I got everything back in order and came in the house. Im sure ill hear about this one from my wife or her husband lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180114_164750.jpg
    IMG_20180114_164750.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
Not a problem. Thank you! I really love showing myself to whoever will look. I just took this one as i was pulling into town listening to the" girls do it too" audio story and sawyour commentfiery. Pull it out and started stroking it as I was pulling into my driveway I noticed my neighbor through the kitchen window washing dishes she saw me waved smiling until she realized what was going on. Her face froze her hand stuck in the air until she slowly let the smile come back to her face. She kept watching as I got everything back in order and came in the house. Im sure ill hear about this one from my wife or her husband lol

Thanks, he is gorgeous

Mmmm...sweet story! And a sweet shot of that luscious love-rod of yours!, too!!! 💝

Thank you i 😍 the compliments! It makes me stiff when i hear it!

Then keep showing off that amazing cock and it will be stiff all the time from all the compliments. Get's me stiff everytime I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back