Only occasional but deeply submissive.

Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Posts
2
I know the grammar of the title isn't perfect, but I like the flow of it.

I'm a 30-year-old professional male in San Francisco, California. This is a new username, but I am not new to the forum, and I am definitely not new to the lifestyle. I've had enough experiences to know what I'm looking for. And what that is right now, is a strong, confident person to take some control over me. Someone who enjoys using me for her own pleasure. Someone who makes me feel like my whole purpose is giving them as many orgasms as they need.

Sadly, my schedule prevents me from committing to a full 24/7 relationship. However, this should not be read as limiting my ability to submit. While I may not consistently be able to communicate as frequently as either of us might like, my submission can still be dramatic. I can fulfill tasks, send emails, and provide pictures even when my schedule prohibits me from chatting at length. And when we both have time to spend together, I can focus on you completely.

So if you would be open to a submissive that may not regularly be able to communicate for long stretches at once, but can still submit to you completely, send me a message.

I'm primarily looking for women, as I've only submitted to them in the past. I have, however, recently developed a curiosity about potentially submitting to another man. So I am open to messages from other men, but it would really have to be the right man to get me to submit them.

Some of my kinks include: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, anal play, forced bi, servitude, giving up control over daily/non-sexual/mundane decisions, SPH, CEI.

My hard limits are: age play, bathroom play, more than moderate physical pain.
 
Back
Top