Ask A Woman

One more question came to my mind:
I know that after orgasm the clit gets very tender and sensitive, up to a point that direct touch to it is too much, and a girl needs to stop for a few moments. Now, how about vagina? Does it get sensitive as well, or is it only the clit? Because for men the same thing happens - but it is really only the head of the penis that gets extremely sensitive.

p.s. I write a first-person female-perspective story, that's why those weird-ass questions.
 
I'm a new author as far as Lit is concerned and I would like to get a more feminine response to my 5-part story that starts at

https://www.literotica.com/s/unlikely-angels-ch-01

The sections are actually fairly short, so it may not be as long as you expect for a 5-part story.

Comments have been hard to come by and all but one seem to be from men (shock). I didn't expect a great response to the last chapter and certainly didn't get one.

The story was originally submitted to Romance but it was diverted to Incest/Taboo (probably for the obvious reasons), but in most respects I regard this as more of a romance story, especially the last chapter. I offered the complainers a little more explanation in my comment on the last chapter.
 
Not sure if it is or not, but the OP last posted in here in May.
 
Not sure if it is or not, but the OP last posted in here in May.
Well, not only the OP, but there are other female posters here who reply or like to help some of their fellow male litsters. It has become a community thread (of sorts).

Of course, if the OP had any problem with other women replying to this thread, she can always report. But she hasn't.
 
.


If I write a scene where a woman “begs” her lover to kiss her breasts, would that be “absurd”?


This story (written by someone else) includes a line of dialogue where a woman “begs” her lover for penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse (the line of dialogue she speaks is: “What must I do to have you inside me?”).

So if I wrote a scene in a story where a woman says something like “What must I do to have you kiss my breasts?”, would that be absurd?

Or should she perhaps ask him first for kisses in various other places, e.g. ask him to kiss her face, her hands, her stomach, and then, with a giggle, say something like, “How about a kiss on my boobies?” But that wouldn’t fit with the tone of the story I’m hoping to write...

Thoughts, folks...​


.
 
.


If I write a scene where a woman “begs” her lover to kiss her breasts, would that be “absurd”?


This story (written by someone else) includes a line of dialogue where a woman “begs” her lover for penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse (the line of dialogue she speaks is: “What must I do to have you inside me?”).

So if I wrote a scene in a story where a woman says something like “What must I do to have you kiss my breasts?”, would that be absurd?

Or should she perhaps ask him first for kisses in various other places, e.g. ask him to kiss her face, her hands, her stomach, and then, with a giggle, say something like, “How about a kiss on my boobies?” But that wouldn’t fit with the tone of the story I’m hoping to write...

Thoughts, folks...​


.

It wouldn't be absurd, I don't think. What might make it absurd is how it's phrased or presented. If it seems out of character for the character to ask, or if the words used aren't what the character would say, then the scene may not work so well. But if the character asks, or pleads, or begs -- "Please touch [x]." I don't see anything wrong or absurd about that.
 
.



Can a woman be made to cry by repeated orgasm denial for 2 hours?

This story I’m writing…

They’re all twenty-somethings… Maybe a bunch of post-graduate university students...

A guy (Adam) wants to humiliate this young woman (Priya)…

Some of Adam’s friends are on good terms with Priya… He gets them to set up a “game”… Tie her up, subject her to orgasm denial (with a vibrator, etc.)…

Initially she agrees (though a little nervous)… thinks it’s going to be fun, a kind of “dare”… She doesn’t know this was all set up by Adam…

For the first twenty minutes, she’s giggling… thinks they’re going to let climax soon…

But after forty minutes, she’s starting to really “need” an orgasm… the sensation of being “on the edge” is increasingly frustrating… She’s forcing herself to smile (she wants to play along in the right spirit).

Then Adam walks in, and takes over… Working her up to the edge, but not letting her climax…

After two hours, Priya is no longer smiling… she’s crying… begging…

Adam wants Priya to say “I’m a shameless whore”… He tells her to say it… Priya vaguely mumbles it… Adam works her slowly up to the edge… and denies her the orgasm again… And Priya sobs… and repeats again… mumbles again… And Adam works her up to the edge, and denies her again…

She sobs… and begs him, pleads with him… Adam firmly tells her to say “I’m a shameless whore…” and to say each word slowly and clearly

She does as she is told, and Adam finally lets her climax… Priya groans with relief… and sobs with relief when her orgasm finishes…

Adam contemptuously says “bitch”, and walks away.​

Can I just make it clear, the scene absolutely does NOT involve any physical injury to any of the characters...

Is it believable that a woman could be made to cry by orgasm denial?



.
 
Hypothetically possible, but not 2 hours. 30 minutes, may be doable. 1 hour? Somewhat unlikely. 2 hours? Extremely unlikely.

You want to make it a bet in the story instead? :)
 
My personal best was maybe 40 minutes before I started cussing and threatened his manhood. :eek: Sure, I think it can last more than 40 minutes. That was just my experience.

Besides, this is imagination land. Anything is possible.


BTW, is that an excerpt? If so, it's full of '.....' and could really use an editor.
 
Hypothetically possible, but not 2 hours. 30 minutes, may be doable. 1 hour? Somewhat unlikely. 2 hours? Extremely unlikely.

You want to make it a bet in the story instead? :)

I've seen 2 hours of steady crying. One person, mind you, but it was the real deal for two solid hours.
 
I've seen 2 hours of steady crying. One person, mind you, but it was the real deal for two solid hours.

Steady crying, absolutely. Steady climax denial? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you tease for too long the subject would lose the abiility to climax for a long time, the nerves just "wear out" and need a long time to recharge. I'll need to Google the reference.
 
Since this is a story, anything you wish can happen. Pink unicorns can attend your orgy if you wish.
But other than the physical stimulation, think of the mental 'carrot' as well. IMO the strongest center of stimulation is in the mind.
Coax her into believing she'll get it soon, then *yank* nope, not now. Use dialogue. Take her mind down different paths- how great it will feel, then the shame, or the indignity, then 'hey, why does it matter anyway, it's your pleasure', then 'nope, it's my pleasure', and the feeling of hopelessness.
Don't do it too many times otherwise it won't work by the end.
 
Steady crying, absolutely. Steady climax denial? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you tease for too long the subject would lose the abiility to climax for a long time, the nerves just "wear out" and need a long time to recharge. I'll need to Google the reference.

I'm speaking of crying alone.
 
Two things I have learned from woman: (among almost everything I have learned); 1.) A woman wants to feel good, then make love as apposed to a man wanting to make love to feel better, 2.) A woman is a lot more likely to laugh while making love than a man. I realize these are huge generalizations, yet they seem to fit my experience.
 
Steady crying, absolutely. Steady climax denial? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you tease for too long the subject would lose the abiility to climax for a long time, the nerves just "wear out" and need a long time to recharge. I'll need to Google the reference.
That's correct. However if you make short breaks in stimulating her clit, that's fine. For example some girls have REALLY sensitive nipples, you can switch it up and tease her nipples for five minutes. Then her pussy will be ready to go.

One thing though, in the real world 2 hours of sexual stimulation would be very tiresome. Not in a sexy way. Chances are, the person gets so tired of it that he/she looses all desire for sex and desire to cum, wishing only for the thing to be over. And orgasm is something that's made in your head, so if you have absolutely NO desire to cum, if the touch to your private parts stops being sexualized by you - it would be really hard to make you cum. Or edge.

In the fantasy world though? Sure. Deny her for hours on end, days. Make her cry and beg. If you play this right, it will be a believable, fantastic scene. Needless to say that if your writing is bad, that anything will make your readers cringe.:cattail:
 
in the real world 2 hours of sexual stimulation would be very tiresome. Not in a sexy way. Chances are, the person gets so tired of it that he/she looses all desire for sex and desire to cum, wishing only for the thing to be over. And orgasm is something that's made in your head,
I have found this to be true, after years of hard work brought us to that point, so that now she cums quickly and easily, but it took many two-hour sessions of lovemaking to get there. And this is not only one woman, but several. I do need to add that much variation in stimulation was required; that constant motion in only one spot did have the results you mentioned, but varying the stimulation could often "recharge" her. One woman in particular I had the good fortune to know, would cum within five minutes if you stayed with her nipples, especially if you stood behind her and rubbed them. Later, when I was in her, the contractions from her tits were a nice addition to her clasping me. Has anyone else noticed a difference between "types" of orgasms in women?
Vaginal, g-spot, anal, all-body, breast, are some of the types I have heard assigned.
.
 
Hi, I'd love to see what you think of my stuff. I'm really into Bimbo fiction so that's my thing. I'm writing a series at the moment and I'm really enjoying it. It allows me to cross Literotica genres, so some, at present, or in BDSM and Erotic Coupling's and future episodes will be in other genres. I am am girl (though on this site everyone asks you a million times!) but I haven't had all that much feedback from women so I'd love a 'penny for your thoughts'.
 
.



.


If I write a scene where a woman “begs” her lover to kiss her breasts, would that be “absurd”?
.
.


It wouldn't be absurd, I don't think. What might make it absurd is how it's phrased or presented. If it seems out of character for the character to ask, or if the words used aren't what the character would say, then the scene may not work so well. But if the character asks, or pleads, or begs -- "Please touch [x]." I don't see anything wrong or absurd about that.






Okay, so I’m going to write a scene where a woman “begs” her lover to kiss her breasts.

It’s going to go something like this:

They’ve been cuddling, caressing, and kissing each other. At this point, she’s still got her brassiere on.

She then says to him, smiling playfully, but nervously, “I need you to… to touch me…”

He replies, “and I am touching you…”

She says, “yes… but… you know… touch me…”

He replies with a (mischievous?) smile, “touch you… how?”

She says, with a nervous giggle, “touch… touch my boobs…” and quickly turns/lowers her eyes away from his gaze.

Caressing her face, he replies, “do you want to ask me properly?”

She says – blushing now – “I need you to touch… touch my breasts…”

He kisses her face, then responds, “you’re going to ask me properly, aren’t you?”, then places more kisses on her face.

She says, “touch my breasts… please?

He then unhooks her brassiere. She’s blushing. Can’t look him in the eye.

He embraces her tight. He’s still got his shirt on at this point. As her breasts are pressed tight against the coarse texture of his shirt, her nipples harden even more.

“Touch me, please…” she pleads. “You know how to say it,” he reminds her. “Touch my breasts, please…” her voice quivering.

He turns her around, and starts teasing her ‘underbreasts’, stroking the lower halves of both breasts with the backs of his fingers. She gasps deeply with surprise and ecstasy as she receives the gossamer-light sensations upon her breasts, grateful for even the ephemeral kindness. As he does this to her, he is also kissing her neck. The urgency of her hunger grows greater, and her lips quiver. He then slowly moves the strokes upwards towards her nipples – cruelly brief caresses, now with the flat of his fingers – without actually touching her nipples.

He then turns her around again, so she is facing him again. She is aware of the sensation of her breasts feeling engorged and warm – and heavy. She is aware of her nipples feeling hard – and tingling with anticipation.
He kisses her face. Then her collarbone.

“I need you to kiss me…” she begins.

“You’ll ask me properly, won’t you?”

“Just… kiss me, please… just… kiss me…”

He kisses her face again, his hand caressing her waist, then kisses her neck.

“Kiss me, please… kiss… kiss my breasts… please…”





Feedback please. On the concept. Absurd, or vaguely believable? Feedback please. Please.





.
 
^^^^^ while there's nothing out of line with content policies, the site only allows three paragraphs of an unpublished story. Most of this will be taken down by the forum moderator unless you remove it first.

You're also resurrecting a three year old thread.
 
.

...the site only allows three paragraphs of an unpublished story...


Well, it's not an actual excerpt from the story itself, rather, just a description of how I'd like to construct the scene/dialogue...

I'd be grateful for feedback...







...You're also resurrecting a three year old thread...


There are threads even older than this that I'd like to resurrect!! :D


.
 
.




Well, it's not an actual excerpt from the story itself, rather, just a description of how I'd like to construct the scene/dialogue...

I'd be grateful for feedback...



.


I liked that scene!

I thought it was very believable (and hot!). :D
 
Back
Top