got stood up yesterday!

curioushmm

Experienced
I finally got the guts to be with a man for the first time and I got stood up! Met a guy online and we hit it off. Traded pics and set up a date. When I got to the meeting spot he never showed up. Took a lot for me to get to that point as I am married and never get much chances to do this. Feeling really discouraged. Any advise??

if the spot was secluded, I can see why the cold feet...or he was a pic hunter. it'll happen, just keep going, you'll make it a reality

Thanks guys. Probaby be a while till I try it again I'm sure the itch to do it will come back. The guy was way more experienced with guys than I am so I don't know about cold feet.

Yeah maybe I was too gullible. Now his email account was deactivated. Well looks like there is a guy out there will all my pics.

That's a shame for you, don't lose heart though :kiss:

Lots of genuine people out there x

A Few Times as Well

I finally got the guts to be with a man for the first time and I got stood up! Met a guy online and we hit it off. Traded pics and set up a date. When I got to the meeting spot he never showed up. Took a lot for me to get to that point as I am married and never get much chances to do this. Feeling really discouraged. Any advise??

That's happened to me as well. Even when making an introductory meeting at a local coffee shop.

Online has to added advantage of anonymity and control. Face-to-face is something altogether different.

Yes the spot was at a public bar. Ended up just sitting there and drinking. Not every day I get to go out wi the out the wife.
My first time trying to meet someone online and this happens. O well. Guess ill start over.

Stand up.

I have never been stood up, but have had many never commit to a meeting. The, job, the wife, the weather, holidays, etc. They either just want talk or can't get off their asses. I figure If you want it bad enough you will figure out how to make time.

I had one meeting face to face. He was a stand up guy and showed even though he was so nervous. Truth be told I to was nervous. I thought I was going to faint. The meeting went well but we didn't meet again so, no first time for me. yet.

Like I said, If you really want it, nothing will stop it. So I am still looking to share my first time with someone like me, 50+, married, curious, and ready to suck.

Frank

I have never been stood up, but have had many never commit to a meeting. The, job, the wife, the weather, holidays, etc. They either just want talk or can't get off their asses. I figure If you want it bad enough you will figure out how to make time.

I had one meeting face to face. He was a stand up guy and showed even though he was so nervous. Truth be told I to was nervous. I thought I was going to faint. The meeting went well but we didn't meet again so, no first time for me. yet.

Like I said, If you really want it, nothing will stop it. So I am still looking to share my first time with someone like me, 50+, married, curious, and ready to suck.

Frank

Thanks for sharing frank. I thought he was a stand up guy and we were only meeting up for drinks. My first ever being stood up in my life.
I really do want this it's just that I only get to go out without the wife a few times a year.

Thanks for sharing frank. I thought he was a stand up guy and we were only meeting up for drinks. My first ever being stood up in my life.
I really do want this it's just that I only get to go out without the wife a few times a year.
Gotta confess I once did something similar. Had agreed to let someone know when I was going to be visiting in his town. Then got freaked out thinking wtf am I doing and deleted the email account I'd been using knowing it was the only way to stop myself from actually contacting him. Of course I regretted doing it but by then I no longer had his email. Anyway maybe that's why his your emails are not going through. Its not easy trying to choose between lust and safety

Gotta confess I once did something similar. Had agreed to let someone know when I was going to be visiting in his town. Then got freaked out thinking wtf am I doing and deleted the email account I'd been using knowing it was the only way to stop myself from actually contacting him. Of course I regretted doing it but by then I no longer had his email. Anyway maybe that's why his your emails are not going through. Its not easy trying to choose between lust and safety

So, some "Guy" stood you up ....

....... and your discouraged. Don't be. Just think what HE missed out on! :) Anyway, keep at it. It's happened to A LOT OF US I would imagine, so, don't worry about it too much. Think of it this way. YOU showed up right? Now it's not a "courage" thing anymore. So your "first" time, you should be a little more relaxed and a little more confident, and if he's a NICE guy? You'll be able to enjoy him and he you, all the more. Good Luck. Good Hunting! :) Sasha

Keep at it. More often than not you're gonna find the guy who's getting his jollies talking to a guy online about gay sex, and setting up a meet with zero intention of going through with it. Or the ones that are trying to make themselves try it, only to wuss out at the last second. Dont let it get you down, or think that it says something about you. Finding that one great hookup kinda makes up for all the BS you gotta go through to get that one that commits.

Thanks a lot guys. I am going to keep trying and it will happen for me one day. I want my first experience so bad I can taste it and want to taste it. Guess it's back to the drawing board. If anyone ever wants to chat I'm on kik. Curioushmm

....... and your discouraged. Don't be. Just think what HE missed out on! :) Anyway, keep at it. It's happened to A LOT OF US I would imagine, so, don't worry about it too much. Think of it this way. YOU showed up right? Now it's not a "courage" thing anymore. So your "first" time, you should be a little more relaxed and a little more confident, and if he's a NICE guy? You'll be able to enjoy him and he you, all the more. Good Luck. Good Hunting! :) Sasha

Excellent message, Sasha.

Sorry to hear that, yes it sucks to be stood up but 10 to 1 he did get cold feet. He was just talking big to build up hid courage. The e-mail thing shows he was scared to face you. Don't give up your dream. As you see many people here wishing you well.

Yes the spot was at a public bar. Ended up just sitting there and drinking. Not every day I get to go out wi the out the wife.
My first time trying to meet someone online and this happens. O well. Guess ill start over.
Maybe you should include your wife in your adventure. It really does make a huge difference, and she might help. My wife surprised me one day saying that she had been searching for cock for me. That started a six-month period of webcamming while she stretched my ass out with our array of toys and culminated in three different encounters with men.

If you don't communicate, your wife will find out at some point.

Playing together is so much more fun.

Man to man sex while married

Okay, so you are a married man and you don't want your wife to know you want to have sex with men. I've been in the same boat. I also had a LOT of trouble getting any time away from my first wife, so I've been there too.

The best thing you can hope for is to meet a guy and not only have sex with him but be friends with him. I was in that type of relationship for a few years (while married to my second wife) and she has no idea of what was going on. He and I shared interests, so we had valid excuses to be together at his place. Granted, it is not easy to find a guy like this, but it is the best thing to shoot for in my opinion. I was never interested in playing the field a lot. All I wanted was to find a guy to have fun with from time to time and "scratch that itch" of man to man love now and then.

What are your interests? Make a point of going to places where there will be men who also share those interests. Make a point of watching their body language, and sometimes just sit back and watch. Sometimes, you will see men looking at other men in "that" way, and that might work into a way to break the ice.

Also, some guy might come up to you and say, "Hey, see that guy over there? He's been checking you out all evening." You just never know what might happen.

No need to feel discouraged, my friend! I've been there, and yes it stings. But it happens. No need to worry, though. Plenty of fish in the sea. If at once you don't succeed, try, try again! It's better to give him the benefit of doubt too. It might have been difficult for him too, or can be any other legitimate reason. Don't feel down, and best of luck for the future :)

Back