Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
=================================================

=================================================

*...slides down Lorraine's throat like an extra long tongue...*

Mmmmmmmmmm... wait till I reach your soul my love and then out through your... dare I say? But I'll lick you to death before my head hits the ground... Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
:kiss:

Feels you deep inside me.

Ah souls :)

Rarrrrrrrrrrrr :kiss::heart:

Flying breakfast food....

attachment.php

See Breezy? Lorraine got it! :D:kiss:

... try not to let it bother you :rose:

And if it does, just turn on the death ray :D

Yes, some men do need the death ray. But, in this case, I have to admit. That might not be a good idea unless of course he is up to no good behind my back and it will need more than a death ray I assure you :D :D

Yes, some men do need the death ray. But, in this case, I have to admit. That might not be a good idea unless of course he is up to no good behind my back and it will need more than a death ray I assure you :D :D

Or if not a death ray then a swift kick in the arse:rolleyes:.

Ah! Gotcha! With that I am sure you have nothing to worry about :D :rose:

Or if not a death ray then a swift kick in the arse:rolleyes:.

Ah! Gotcha! With that I am sure you have nothing to worry about :D

I keep my vows, he had better keep his :) Regarding our fantasies... just pleasure :)

I do wish more men would post pics on here :rolleyes::devil:

Er, what's my prize for winning Eros?

Well if I must actually say it....... I can tell Sie is particularly distracted this evening. Your prize is in my AV. It's been new for a couple of hours now, at her request, and she's not even noticed. :D:kiss::devil:

Well if I must actually say it....... I can tell Sie is particularly distracted this evening. Your prize is in my AV. It's been new for a couple of hours now, at her request, and she's not even noticed. :D:kiss::devil:

Awww, I guess her mind must be on other things hun :)

Awww, I guess her mind must be on other things hun :)

Completely understand. It wasn't so much something that I'd expected comment on specifically. I tried to emulate a previous incarnation of the pose to a degree that it was going to be unremarkable anyway. So, mission accomplished. :D

Ero!!! Is that your REAL cock??? Please say it is and post a nice close up picture for us ... Lorraine's prize... yes? :)

Ero!!! Is that your REAL cock??? Please say it is and post a nice close up picture for us ... Lorraine's prize... yes? :)

Gets out my cumbrella in anticipation :)

Yes, love. That's me. Now now, ladies. That's all you get. As I said Friday, m'love. YOUR images are far more attractive to the masses than anything else I could offer. Or will offer, for that matter. You said you wanted to see. And so you have. This is NOT a sausage fest, though you may wish it. That's the only picture I'm going to post. And pouting won't do any good. :kiss::rose::devil:

Talk of the devil Sienna ;):)

Hey Lorraine, I like your red shoes, and the legs that are attached to them...:kiss:
You, Sienna, and Breezy have my permission to divide Eros by 3....:)

Hi garby :) Thanks for dropping in :) My private messages are getting full by the way... pity, because a lot of it is postable on here and not in PM ;)

:kiss:

By the way garby, do you have a nice picture of your "body" including your nice cock? Just asking :)

Yes, love. That's me. Now now, ladies. That's all you get. As I said Friday, m'love. YOUR images are far more attractive to the masses than anything else I could offer. Or will offer, for that matter. You said you wanted to see. And so you have. This is NOT a sausage fest, though you may wish it. That's the only picture I'm going to post. And pouting won't do any good. :kiss::rose::devil:

Couldn't resist

is-quora-a-sausage-fest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back