Hi-jinx Ensue

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
The school year had started with twenty people on the floor, four guys and sixteen girls. It was supposed to be a more even mix, but more girls were getting into college than guys these days: why was up for debate, but statistics don't lie.

Four guys, sixteen girls, one bathroom. At least that's how it started. Adam broke his leg on a ski trip two weeks into the semester and left school. Gary got arrested for a DUI and since he was underage he was expelled. That left Jack and Steve, and Steve was gay.

It started one day in October. A Tuesday to be precise. Jack was taking a shower in the middle of the morning. He didn't have a class before noon on Tuesdays. No one was ever around so he had left the shower curtain open, had his head back, rinsing the shampoo out of his hair and was singing Zac Brown's song "Chicken Fried" nice and loud. Tuesday was the only day he got the bathroom to himself, so it tended to be the only day he sang.

Jack was the kicker for the school's football team. Not the most prestigious position, but he was considered the top football kicker under the age of 21 in the country and if he continued to play his cards right he was all but gauranteed the millionaire lifestyle that went along with being in the NFL. He was on scholarship right now, a fairly serious student, and in great shape.

"...and the radio ahh-a-ahhh-a-on." Jack brought his head upright from rinsing out the shampoo and stopped singing. One of his floormates was standing there staring at him, and it wasn't Steve. Well, specifically she was staring at his uncut cock that was pretty much on display. Oh yeah, she was naked too.

Shampoo ran into his eye and Jack blinked, rubbing at his eyes with the back of his hand. He turned, getting some water over his face. When he looked back she was closer, standing in the doorway to the shower stall.

"I, uh, how you doing?" Jack asked.

-------

OOC: Looking for a female to play the various female roles. I don't expect you to write multiple females in each encounter, unless you want to, rather various females in various encounters. PM with your first post if interested, or if you have any questions you want to ask me.

I enjoy oral and vaginal sex, but not anal. Cum play and titty-fucking are awesome. Light bondage is cool.

Thanks!
 
After deciding to skip her World Lit class, mumbling a halfhearted excuse to her roommate, Zoe slept in for another hour before she finally drug herself up into a sleeping position. It was past ten, so she knew she wasn't going to make her 11 o'clock class either, so rather than try, the blonde fixed herself a cup of coffee on the small Keurig that her mom had given her as a moving in gift.

The petite sophomore sucked down half the cup before setting it aside and grabbing a towel from the hook on the back of the door. Mid-morning on Tuesday meant the dorm would be practically empty, so after stripping off the pajama pants and t-shirt she'd been wearing, Zoe just pulled the towel around her naked body and headed out the door toward the communal showers.

The dorm was technically integrated but Zoe had yet to see or meet any guys, so most of the girls were pretty comfortable walking around with very little on, though Zoe had always hesitated in the past. Once she got to the shower room, Zoe let the towel slip from around her slender body and hung it up. As she did, the blonde realized that she could hear water running, which meant that there was at least one other occupant.

Pushing her big pile of thick, blonde hair out of her face, the teen walked down the row of shower stalls and was shocked to see that the other occupant was a male. Seriously, the one time I decide to just walk around with nothing...HOLY SHIT! He's hot, and DOUBLE HOLY SHIT!! look at the size of his cock.

Zoe wasn't somehow who cared that much about the size of a guy's trouser snake, but that could be because she'd never had one as big as the one she was currently staring at. Suddenly she realized that the guy was staring back at her. She started to apologize and move on, but before she could the guy stuck his face in the water, apparently trying to wash soap from his eyes.

In that brief respite, the blonde considered running away, but instead she did the opposite, stepping closer until she was standing in the doorway of the shower stall. She wasn't exactly a prude, but the idea of just fooling around with some guy in a public shower was way beyond anything Zoe had ever done and yet she was still moving forward, slipping one tiny foot into the shower, then the other.

"I, uh, how you doing?" the guy asked as he turned back to face her.

"Sorry, uhm...all the other showers are broken," she offered as the water that was splashing off the stranger's body began to tickle lightly against her bare skin, leaving little droplets of water all over her body.

"You don't mind do you?" the blonde asked, suddenly feeling bold as she stepped forward, close enough now that her hand could reach out and touch his heavy manhood, something she was seriously considering.

Zoe was short, even shorter than the average girl, short enough that she was basically at eye level with her fellow dorm mate's chest and stomach. If you're going to do this, you might as well do it before someone else comes in the shower, she told herself as she lifted one hand up and wrapped her fingers around the stranger's cock.

Zoe: http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums...jb6fl_zpsbmbr9sll.jpgoriginal_zpsxosm3juu.jpg
 
Jack was staring at Zoe's tits. He couldn't feel the blood rushing to his cock, filling it and making it harder. He was mesmerized by the breasts in front of him. He didn't even hear her at first.

"Sorry, uhm...all the other showers are broken."

Jack blinked at Zoe's words. No they weren't. The other showers worked fine. He was about to tell her that, just as soon as he was done enjoying the view. Fuck, she was a sexy little thing. Small, but curves in all the right places. And very, very naked, which was a huge bonus.

How tight was that tiny, little pussy? Could he fit his cock in there? Could she get it inside her lips? Was it even possible? Jack wanted to find out.

She said something, but he missed it. Something about sharing the shower or him minding or something. Then her slender fingers wrapped around his cock and Jack didn't care anymore. His hands moved to her breasts, taking one in each hand and giving them a squeeze. His fingers traced over her breasts as he pulled his hands away, his fingertips finding her nipples. He squeezed them both and pulled on them.

"I'm going to fuck you." His voice was neither quiet or loud, but very serious.

His hands dropped from her breasts to under her shoulders. Jack pulled Zoe to him, under the hot spray of the shower. He checked his footing and then lifted the small girl, pulling her tight against him and kissing her. Without breaking the kiss he turned and pushed her against the shower wall. One hand slipped down, squeezing her ass. He broke the kiss.

"I'm going fuck you hard, like you've never been fucked before. But first, I want to taste that pussy. Would you like that?"
 
As soon as her delicate fingers began to brush against the stranger's skin, she felt his cock begin to respond, growing larger and longer. As she continued to gently stroke his shaft, the petite blonde felt her dormmate's hands on her breasts. Zoe wasn't large breasted by any means, but her full b-cups looked large on her small frame, and she'd been told by more than one boyfriend that she had the best tits they'd ever seen.

In addition to being attractive and well shaped, Zoe's tits were also extremely sensitive. Sometimes all it took for her nipples to swell and grow stiff was a bit of cool air in the room or even the brush of a coarse fabric, and when a guy played with them, as her new shower buddy was doing now, the sensation was more than enough to cause her pussy to dampen and warm. And this guy certainly didn't seem to be shy about it either, as he squeezed her breasts, mushed them together, pinched her swollen nipples and pulled on them, causing her breasts to jiggle.

By the time the stranger pulled her under the water and kissed her, Zoe was could already feel the heat between her legs and her desire wet against her thighs. As small as she was, the blonde was used to being manhandled by her partners, so it didn't bother her at all when he lifted her, or when he pushed her against the tiled wall. If anything, it only turned her on more.

She was sure if her dorm mate was a really good kisser or if she was just so aroused that she didn't care, but she was definitely enjoying the feel of his lips on hers and the taste of his tongue. By the time he pulled his head back, the blonde was flushed with excitement, her chest heaving.

"I'm going fuck you hard, like you've never been fucked before. But first, I want to taste that pussy. Would you like that?" he asked as she stared up into his eyes.

"God, yes!" the sophomore beamed, thinking about just how long it had been since she'd had a guy go down on her.
 
Jack lowered his dorm mate gently to the ground, careful to make sure she had her balance on the slippery shower floor. Then he knelt down in front of her. Jack wasn't anywhere near pussy level. He was more at her breast level. Decisions had to be made, and shile he thought about it, he decided to play with her titties.

His lips encircled her right nipple, suckling on it with a strong suction as on hand found her nipple and the other rand down to her hips and over to Zoe's pussy. He began to pinch and pull on her left nipple while his hand began rubbing on her pussy lips. Slow, at first and gradually faster, establishing a nice rythmn with his large hand pressing firmly on her slit, covering the whole thing with every stroke. His hand pulled and rubbed her nipple while his mouth suckled the right nipple, going from long licks, to gentle bites to straight suction.

After a few minutess of this he made his decision. Jack pulled his lips off her nipple, but kept going with his hands.

"I want to taste that pussy juice, are you ready? Or do you want to cum first?"

Jack stopped rubbing her pussy and slipped his thick middle finger inside of Zoe.
 
A shudder of excitement passed through Zoe as she watched the handsome college student kneel down in front of her, anticipating that he was about to go down on her. Her eyes locked onto his face, the petite blonde gasped audibly when she felt his mouth on her right breast. He wasted no time sucking her already swollen nipple into his mouth as his hand closed over her left tit and began to play with it.

A moan escaped her lips moments later when Zoe felt a hand push between her thighs and begin to rub her pussy aggressively. It had been awhile since the teen girl had felt a hand other than her own between her legs and combined with the assault on her breasts, caused Zoe to quickly begin to heat up.

"Hmmm...yes..." she continued to moan as she leaned back against the wet tiles and allowed herself to enjoy the pleasure and desire that was being stoked so expertly by the hands and mouth of her new playmate. She had grown so aroused that she was actually rocking her hips against the stranger's hand, wanting more even as she reached out with her hands and placed them on the top of his head, letting her fingers grip his hair.

"I want to taste that pussy juice, are you ready? Or do you want to cum first?" he asked, pulling his mouth from her hard nipple for a moment.

"I'm definitely ready," Zoe responded with a smile as she spread her legs wider, hoping to feel her dorm mate's tongue between her legs as soon as possible.
 
Jack grinned at her, letting his finger plunge in and out of her a few times before he pulled it out. He pulled his hand and mouth away from her beautiful b-cups and moved both his hands between her legs and then out, flat against the wall and up. He easily lifted the five foot blonde up the wet tile wall, her thighs sliding down his slick biceps and her pussy bumping against his face.

Jack looked up at Zoe, seeing her face between her breasts, and grinned. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and pulled it out, then in and out, tongue fucking her a few times.

"Mmmm, tasty."

Jack used his left hand to push on her stomach and pin Zoe against the wall. It gave him some room to operate. His left elbow bent and he brought his hand under her ass and then up to rub her labia and swollen clit. He did this a few times and then pushed two fingers inside her. Jack let her feel their width for a moment and leaned in, using the flat of his tongue to lap at her clitoris.

He closed his eyes and let the water splash down on them, enjoying the contrast of the heat of the water verses the cool of the tile floor and wall. Jack kept lapping at her clit, his eyes closed, growling a bit as he enjoyed her taste.

Slowly, his fingers began to move inside her. A little at first, and then more. He kept lapping. Her knee was still on his shoulder as he brought his right elbow down so he could curve his fingers upward, rubbing against the roof of her vagina, looking for that wet sandpaper patch.

Jack's speech was growls as he lapped at her pussy and finger fucked Zoe.

They probably hadn't said five words to each other before today, but here he was, eating her out.

And then he was going to fuck her.
 
"Oh fuck!" Zoe cried out as she felt herself lifted into the air, her back pressing against the cold, wet tiles on the wall. A moment later she felt the warmth of a mouth and tongue between her legs, and then the tongue was inside her, bringing several moans from her mouth.

Whatever hesitation the slender blonde had felt as she stepped into the shower with the complete stranger was gone now. The way he was eating her pussy and fingering her, she couldn't remember being that turned on in a long time, and even as she enjoyed what he was doing, she knew the best was still to come...that big, meaty cock that was eventually going to find its way inside of her...

"Yes...yes..." she screamed as her new play mate flicked his tongue back and forth against her clit, his fingers filling her tight, little pussy.
 
She started to moan when he began eating her pussy, but soon oe was screaming for him. Jack grinned. He enjoyed her appreciation.

He found it. His index finger found her g-spot. That little patch, the size of a dime, on the roof of the vagina that felt like rough, wet sandpaper. Jack grinned and kept licking. His fingers refocused on her g-spot, rubbing against it firmly and fast. He kept assailing her g-spot as the wet, bumpy flat of his tongue lapped repeatedly against her clit. He sped up his lapping, trying to keep rythmn with his fingerss pistoning in and out of her.

"That's it Zoe, scream for me. Scream nice and loud for me as I mae you cum. And I do want to make you cum." Jack tapped his fingers up against her clit and lapped at her pussy again.

After a few minutes he pulled off her clit and spoke, his breath a cool contrast on her exposed pussy compared to the heat of the shower. He lefft his fingers inside her, but stopped stroking her. His index finger was pressed firmly against her g-spot.

"You are going to cum for me, aren't you Zoe? You're going to cum nice and hard for me, like a good girl. But a good girl wouldn't fuck a guy she barely said two words to, would she? No, that's not something a good girl would do. Do you even know my name Zoe? You don't do you? You can't remember. What do you call a girl like that Zoe? Tell me. Tell me what you are today Zoe. Tell me what you are for me. You are my little..."

Jack waited for her to finish his sentence. He began to tap his finger against her g-spot, enough to tease her, but not get her off.
 
Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...

She must have said it a thousand times, either out loud, her voice ragged and desperate, or in her head, screaming it joyously as her new lover teased her pussy and clit like a master musician playing an instrument. No one had ever eaten her pussy like that, or made her legs tremble like that. Her pussy was ready to explode by the time her dorm mate began to tease her.

He was right of course. She had no idea what his name was. She couldn't remember if she'd ever laid eyes on him before and yet, here she was giving herself to him in the shower in her dorm. Their dorm. Their very public dorm. And worst of all, he knew her name. And he kept saying it over and over, reminding her of what a slut she was.

"Tell me what you are today Zoe. Tell me what you are for me. You are my little..." he urged her, continuing to work her pussy with his fingers until finally she gave in.

"SLUT! I'm your little fucking slut!" she shouted as she gripped his hair in both hands and pulled his face back to her pussy, wanting to feel his tongue between her legs again.
 
"SLUT! I'm your little fucking slut!"

Zoe was shouting that she was his slut at the top of her lungs for anyone to hear in the dorm bathroom. Anyone could walk in on them at any moment. Just like she had walked in on him. Jack grinned. He didn't care. He had a slut now, a sex toy of his very own. And he was going to use her.

She was up against the wall, her thighs on his shoulders and pulling his head back to her pussy. She needed him, needed his tongue and fingers to get her to cum. He was happy to oblige.

Jack shoved his tongue out and down, splaying it across his chin as Zoe pulled him back to her pussy. He concentrated on her labia and her hard little clitoris. His finger began to tap on her g-spot. Slowly he upped the tempo, moving from tapping to rubbing to grinding against that sandpapery patch. His tongue kept up a matching tempo on her clitoris. Lick, lick, lap, lap, lap. The rough bumps and pliant tissue of his tongue creating a unique sensation on Zoe's clitoris.

He didn't say anything else. He didn't have to. Now was the time of actions, not words. Besides, she had said it all.

Zoe was his slut. She had no idea how much Jack planned to use his new sex toy.
 
As the stranger's tongue teased her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through Zoe's petite body, the blonde let her fingers dig into his hair, gripping tightly. Over the roar of the shower, she became aware of a low growling sound and was only mildly surprised when she realized the sound was coming from her own throat.

Even as the slender teenager felt her orgasm rapidly approaching, she began to lift her hips, grinding her pussy against her dorm mate's face and mouth and chin. Moments later her entire body convulsed as the stranger's tongue sent her into an intense climax. The muscles in her legged tightened, pulling his face against her pussy as she came and a string of curses sang from her lips.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh my god...oh fuck...fuck me!" she said as she finally relaxed, her body still pressed between the wall and the handsome college student.
 
Zoe let out a string of curses as she came. Jack grinned but it was hard to see with his face buried in her pussy. He didn't let up, licking her slit and clit nice and hard while fingering her pussy until she let go of his head with her hands and thighs. Jack relented some, he pulled out his fingers but continued to lap at her pussy, licking up her girl cum like he was licking up an ice cream cone. He was waiting for her to push him away or beg him to stop.

Finally he relented completely. He looked up at Zoe and beamed her a huge smile. "I have a very tasty slut."

When she was ready Jack helped her slide one leg of one shoulder, made sure she was steady and then slid the other leg off. He stood, moving his hands to her tits, cupping and squeezing them. He leaned against her, pushing Zoe up against the wall, letting her feel the strength of his body and the length of his cock against her. He kissed her then, drinking deeply of her lips.

"So, Jack said as they broke the kiss," Is my little cum slut ready to get fucked nice and hard? "
 
After her intense orgasm, Zoe felt drained and at least for the moment, very satisfied. She'd never had anyone go down on her with such enthusiasm or such skill. Combined with the thrill of having a sexual encounter in the public shower at her dorm room with a complete stranger, it had been fantastic. But as the stranger slowly lowered her down off his shoulders and let her get her feet beneath her, the blonde was coming down from her high and suddenly wondering if she should have been so bold. Should she get out of there before things went any further.

The impulse flashed through her mind for a brief moment, but before she could latch on to it and act on it, the petite teen felt herself being pushed back against the wall, his hands rough against her tits, his hard member pressing against her belly. She considered stopping him, but only for a moment...then his mouth was on hers and her better angels slipped quietly into the shadows.

"Is my little cum slut ready to get fucked nice and hard?" the handsome young man asked.

Zoe let her eyes glance down at the massive erection pressing against her stomach before glancing up at the stranger's face and nodding her head, her lips breaking into a smile, "Please."
 
Jack watched as Zoe looked down at his cock, taking in the view one more time before looking up at him with a wicked smile and saying, "Please."

That made his dick throb. Fuck, the girl knew how to turn him on. The problem was how to do it. If she was taller he would have bent his knees a bit and lined everything up. If it wasn't a shower stall he would have her go face down, ass up, k eel behind her and fuck like rabbits. But that wasn't a good option.

Jack braced his feet and lifted Zoe up again, pushing her against the wall. He leaned in, slurping at first one nipple, then the other. He finished with a grin and said, put your hands on my shoulders and get ready to wrap your legs around me."

Once her hands were supporting her he removed his right hand and grabbed his cock by the base, aiming it toward Zoe's cunt. Ever so slowly he let her slide down the wall until his tip was touching her well-licked slit. He rubbed his cock head up and down her slit a few times, finishing at the opening of her cunt. He looked up into Zoe's eyes and smiled.

"I'm letting you go. Ease onto it. Let me know when you're ready."
 
Zoe was surprised that the stranger wanted to lift her up, expecting he would just turn her around and fuck her from behind, but then again, several of the guys she had dated had gotten off on being able to pick her up and fuck her. She'd even had a couple who had liked to pick her up and turn her upside down so she could suck them off while they ate her pussy.

It took a moment to get into the right position, but before she knew it she could feel the handsome student's cock pushing at the entrance of her pussy. She shifted her hips slightly until it was at the right angle then allowed herself to sink down slightly, the swollen dick head pushing up into her.

The moment the head pushed completely inside her, the blonde titled her head back and moaned softly. She already felt stuffed with cock and he had barely begun to enter her. Adjusting her hips again, she looked at him, "fuck me". Simple but to the point.
 
At her words Jack thrust forward, trying to push more of his cock deeper inside her. He didn't get very far with the first thrust. He checked his footing, not wanting to slip in the slick shower, and rammer into her again, slamming Zoe into the wall and sliding gently her up the wall a little.

Jack looked down at his cock. He was barely inside her pussy.

"You know," he said casually, "for a slut, you sure are tight."

Jack rammed into her again, letting out a groan.

"You're not usually a slut, are you Zoe?"

Thrust.

"Just for today?"

Thrust.

"Or just for me?"

Jack pulled back until the crest of his cock popped out of her with a slurping sound they could barely hear over the water pouring over them. He only waited a second or two before he rammed into her again, pushing the crest of his cock head through the opening of her pussy and driving as deep as he was before in one thrust.

"You're my slut Zoe. Oh yes, you are. I'm fucking," thrust, "my slut and I'm going to cover you in cum. Do you want that, Zoe? Do you want to be covered in my cum?"
 
Zoe was barely aware of the things the stranger was saying, focused almost exclusively on the gigantic cock that was slowly penetrating her tight, little pussy. She'd never had a cock like it before and as aroused as she was, as wet as she was, it was still almost too big...but with each thrust of his hips, the handsome college student was able to bury another inch up into her...and with each thrust she began to adjust, began to want that other inch instead of fearing it.

Her arms wrapped around the stranger's neck and the blonde let her head fall forward, her forehead leaning against his shoulder. Another thrust from his hips slammed her back against the wall with even more force than before, eliciting a moan from her lips.

"I'm fucking my slut and I'm going to cover you in cum. Do you want that, Zoe? Do you want to be covered in my cum?" her dorm mate growled as he continued to fuck her.

"Yes!...yes, please...fuck me...fuck me hard and...cum all over me...fuck yes," Zoe replied, no hesitation in her voice as she felt his thick cock push up into her even deeper than before.
 

"Yes!...yes, please...fuck me...fuck me hard and...cum all over me...fuck yes."


Fuck! Zoe was good at dirty talk. A shiver went down his spine as he processed those words. It almost felt like his cock was getting harder, which wasn't possible.

Jack grinned and redoubled his efforts. He pulled all the way out of her until the crest of his cock head popped out of her vagina and pushed back in, slamming her into the wall of the shower stall with all his weight. He did that over and over, coming out slow, letting every bit of her pussy feel every ridge and vein on his cock, then slamming in hard with everything her had, driving his cock into her. He was establishing a rhythm.

Once he had a rhythm going, Jack reached up and took one of Zoe's hands and brought it down between them.

"Rub your clit for your Master, Zoe," he said as he pulled out slowly until he felt his cook's crest pulling against the outer labia until it popped free. Then he slammed back into her, filling her pussy with his cock.

"I want you to cum all over my cock, like a good girl."
 
The longer they fucked, the more times Zoe felt her body rammed against the wall, the more times she moaned out as the stranger thrusted into her, the blonde knew the risk of them being caught was growing...and the less she cared. Her pussy had never taken such a pounding and nothing else mattered to the teen at that moment. The whole world had fallen away from existence, leaving just her and the handsome young man between her legs...just his cock and her pussy...

Zoe would have sworn, if she'd been asked, that it was the best thing she had ever felt, that is, until the stranger prompted her to start rubbing her clit while he continued to fuck her against the shower wall. Almost immediately she felt the pleasure that had taken hold of her body began to intensify at a rapid rate. The simultaneous sensation of having her pussy stretched around the massive cock, while she teased her own clit unmercifully was amazing and it was quickly pushing the blonde toward climax.

As her orgasm approached, Zoe's random moans and occasional exclamations began to merge into a series of high pitched fucks, like a strange mantra that only ended when her petite body finally exploded in orgasm, her sticky white juices covering the stranger's manhood as she convulsed against him.
 
Jack kept fucking Zoe, pounding her really, through her orgasm, her convulsion pussy feeling amazing on his hard cock. He was grunting and groaning. She was cussing and screaming. Did sex really get better than that? A huge, sweaty, wet, sticky mess of noise and indescribable pleasure.

It was only a few thrusts after Zoe finished cumming that Jack felt his balls about to explode. The only warning he gave Zoe, as he plowed into her cunt, was a very loud shout of "FUCK!"

Then his cock exploded inside her, painting the walls of her vagina white with cum. He pulled out as fast as he could, firing burst after burst of cum over her stomach and the underside of her tits, a few strands reaching up to her chin and mouth as he held her against the wall, his cock firing off like a great cannon.

Eventually it died down. Jack stood there, breathing heavy and grinning at Zoe, holding her in place.

"Well, my little whore," he said with a great deal of affection in his voice, "I promised to fuck you hard and cover you in cum. I think I lived up to my end of the bargain. Now be a good slut and clean up your Master's cock."
 
Back
Top