So... Who's travelling where, and when?

Evil_Geoff

Equal Opportunity Sadist
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Posts
6,375
The idea behind this is that Litsters might like to do something interesting when they travel - like meet other Litsters.

But we all know that many people do not accurately report where they live for privacy reasons.

So here's a place to announce where you are going, and when, so maybe you can have that lunch or coffee or dinner with other Litsters. Here's a place to see who might be coming to your town and you can invite them to visit!

I'll start things off with a quick look ahead for my travel plans for the next few months of 2015. I'll be heading to:

Orlando, FL - February 13 - 15 (and maybe 16) - Hanging out at the Parliament House Resort for the Mr & Ms SECC Leather contest and SECC Bootblack Contest and SECC Spring meeting.

Charleston, SC - February 26 - March 1 - Southeastern Alliance of Leather Weekend for the SE LeatherSir & Leatherboy, and the SE Puppy & Trainer contests. Contest is at Connections Nightclub.

Atlanta, GA - March 27 -29 - Leather Leadership Conference (this is a maybe, not set in stone yet)

Atlanta, GA - April 10 - 12 - Atlanta Leather Pride/Mr & Ms Atlanta Eagle Contest/SE Mr Rubber Contest (again, maybe, this is somewhat firmer than LLC but not much). Contests at the Atlanta Eagle.

Charlotte, NC - May 1 - 3 - Trademark 29/NC Leather Contest - This IS set in stone! :)

Greenville, SC - May 9th - Presenting on "Planning Your Trip To The Edge" (Edgeplay planning) for Upstate TNG, at The WarehouseSC. You need to have a fetlife account to get info on the host group and the venue.

Atlanta, GA - June 11 - 14 - Southeast LeatherFest

And that's enough for now... ;-)
 
And I'm going to invite y'all to Greensboro, NC

Do you identify as Leather? Want to learn more about Leather? Curious what it is like to hang out in an environment that is populated by men and women (both cis- and trans), straight, queer, genderfluid, monogamous, poly, open, kinky, butch, fem, neutral, racially mixed bunch of honey badgers ('cause honey badgers just don't give a fuck!)? Want to hang out with people who embody the concept of

Diversity in Perversity?

Join the Tarheel Leather Club as we celebrate our 25 years of Tarheel Leather Club, 1990-2015!

Stars & Stripes 2015 - Our Silver Balls Celebration!

Check out the run website for more info, or hit me up for details.
 
What a neat idea! ^_^ I could totally make it to one of these!

>.>;; But since there's no one to come with me, I won't. ^_^ Good luck!
 
So, who is traveling?

To travel on a sensual road, with a gentleman who is full of exploring with caresses, nibbles, licks, finger tips, kisses, teases, whispers, eroticness, for hours and hours, would be the best traveling adventure I could ever experience!
 
Gah, these kinds of threads make me wish I didn't live in the ass-end of nowhere so I could hang out with cool people occasionally. :rose:
 
I'll be traveling to the beach as usual this year. I'd like to find a way to make one more trip somewhere as well. Now that I'm working full time maybe we could afford it.

:rose:
 
This is such a good idea. Dutch litster here. I'm done traveling for now - 10 months ending last year was enough for a while - but I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone ends up behind my dikes.
 
MeekMe - attending solo is not an issue at most events. People will respect personal space and boundaries unless they are invited not to. ;)

BiBunny - Atlanta is NOT that far away. Stop making excuses and come over for stuff. :p

FurryFury - Which beach? ;)

Allyourbase - If I head to Europe, I'll give you a shout.
 
Travelling with the stall in the UK to:
Brighton Fetish Weekend
Kent Fetish Weekend
London Fetish Weekend

Regularly trading at:
Brighton Twisted Market
London Fetish Fair
Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar (occasionally)
 
MeekMe - attending solo is not an issue at most events. People will respect personal space and boundaries unless they are invited not to. ;)

I'm a very anxious person already, adding an openly sexual theme to the mix would make me definitely uncomfortable.
 
No actual plans for this coming weekend trip to Albuquerque, but....are there any known play places in the ABQ area?
 
I'm planning to spend the Summer hiking from the California/Oregon border to the Canadian border along the Pacific Crest Trail.
 
Back
Top