Ruined Orgasms

I ruined my own orgasm this morning and was able to run a second one 10 minutes or so later.

This bears more investigation!

I ruined my own orgasm this morning and was able to run a second one 10 minutes or so later.

This bears more investigation!

Six ruined today (and possibly one more in me before I go to bed!)!

The quantity of cum is lower each time, the last one was just a few drops, but the sensations are still there. Not "exactly" a "normal" cum, but still great. And the ability to quickly get back my steam is pretty awesome too.

Can I get someone to confirm my findings?

Pet was watching this with me. I think the toy is going to have an interesting morning.

Wish I was doing that for him. She is good but she missed the chance to feed him his cum. Guaranteed he would have eaten it. Back when I was being a man I would ruin my own orgasm then eat it from her then go back to doing the man thing. Now that I do not get to try being a man that is all I ever have I prefer not to have a full blown organism as it is just to intense now. I like the slow drain and relaxation of a good slow ruined cum. However I like giving full bore max acceleration climaxes to men.

Wish I was doing that for him. She is good but she missed the chance to feed him his cum. Guaranteed he would have eaten it. Back when I was being a man I would ruin my own orgasm then eat it from her then go back to doing the man thing. Now that I do not get to try being a man that is all I ever have I prefer not to have a full blown organism as it is just to intense now. I like the slow drain and relaxation of a good slow ruined cum. However I like giving full bore max acceleration climaxes to men.

Of course! And agree, she should have been feeding him his issue between emissions.
https://xhamster.com/videos/femdom-cum-eating-2175536

Still practicing..

I am going to try this soon, with my husband. He has no idea..

(I needed to post here so I could find the thread later)

I am going to try this soon, with my husband. He has no idea..

(I needed to post here so I could find the thread later)

OMG, it's so much fun! Especially if he hasn't done something he promised to do like clean out the garage or put together a bookshelf or something.

It's so cute when they start to beg during Week #2 and you can positively get him to agree to just about anything by Week #3!

A LITTLE WARNING THOUGH: it gets harder and harder to ruin their orgasm though and you have to be really, really careful because they start to get smart and stop warning you when they're about to burst. :D :devil:

Good luck! (and be sure to come back and tell us all about it!)

Fourth try and it worked

Last night I woke him about 2ish using my hand. I took my time and got him really close. Then I stopped, he thought I was teasing him. I told him I wanted to watch him cum. Then I turned on a light, and I went back to it. after about 30 seconds I knew he was super close. I stopped and moved my hand to his balls.

His penis started to like quake and his back arched so much I thought he would hurt himself. Then he started oozing. I just was throbbing, and like moving up and down. Wow, I was so excited..

He just looked at me like what was that. I whispered in his ear. "Now I am going to fuck you for an hour."

wow I am sore this morning, I have not felt like this since we were trying to have children. Its amazing, we went at it for like 45 minutes. He did cum inside me, but by then I didn't even care.

My first 3 real tries I stopped too late, but this time it worked. Wow I am going to keep practicing. Best sex for me in years!

Last night I woke him about 2ish using my hand. I took my time and got him really close. Then I stopped, he thought I was teasing him. I told him I wanted to watch him cum. Then I turned on a light, and I went back to it. after about 30 seconds I knew he was super close. I stopped and moved my hand to his balls.

His penis started to like quake and his back arched so much I thought he would hurt himself. Then he started oozing. I just was throbbing, and like moving up and down. Wow, I was so excited..

He just looked at me like what was that. I whispered in his ear. "Now I am going to fuck you for an hour."

wow I am sore this morning, I have not felt like this since we were trying to have children. Its amazing, we went at it for like 45 minutes. He did cum inside me, but by then I didn't even care.

My first 3 real tries I stopped too late, but this time it worked. Wow I am going to keep practicing. Best sex for me in years!

Man, that’s hot!

Ruined

I had a well stacked mature..she loved to drive my cock crazy, then pull back.. the problem, I loved her so much.. I said stop it or else...I got or else...still think about her body..

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wishing

With us being as busy as we are, I don't have time. I need to force myself to make time. I know that, just need to do it.

I have a short vid of a self-ruined orgasm as I masturbate if anyone would like to see.

Back