Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

we'll see, not had sex since I started on my MS meds, looks like either they, or the MS it self, has given me some unforseen negative side effects... so think Im gonna need some special small blue pills too :D

we'll see, not had sex since I started on my MS meds, looks like either they, or the MS it self, has given me some unforseen negative side effects... so think Im gonna need some special small blue pills too :D

Pal you just might like to explore the various herbal alternatives, whether daily dose enhancers or one of the Herbal Vs to take prior to action. There is a lot of discussion of these on a thread I host - a click in my signature takes you there. Mind, whether one of those or the pharmacutical answer, please do talk with your doctor about it!

Yeah, Ive had a look at that thread, my problem is the some of the rediculus laws surrounding such products here in norway. Even Melatonin requires a perscription from the doctor in order to buy it. I mean ffs its just melationin, the sleeping hormone... And ordering herbs and shit thats not legal here, and getting caught gives you pretty steep fines :(...

Yeah, Ive had a look at that thread, my problem is the some of the rediculus laws surrounding such products here in norway. Even Melatonin requires a perscription from the doctor in order to buy it. I mean ffs its just melationin, the sleeping hormone... And ordering herbs and shit thats not legal here, and getting caught gives you pretty steep fines :(...
Not yet!! 😀

Yes! A new friend. She was much more forward than I'd expected. It was hot. And exhausting.

Last night :D

Hub's and I both got off work at the same time and the kidlets were at their grandparents so we had the house to ourselves. We had a scotch, talked about some stuff and both said we were looking forward to a good night's sleep.

When I slipped under the covers though after washing off my makeup and getting ready for bed (and putting on a face mask :eek:) there was something waiting for me and it wasn't taking any (fake) no's for an answer! :heart:

It pretty much turned into another Fast & Furious sequel lol, but I got to let a little of my true slut out and scream a little for a change which was nice.

I had a nice shower this morning but I wish he didn't have to get up and go to work this morning. Kitty wants to play some more! :devil:

Last night :D

Hub's and I both got off work at the same time and the kidlets were at their grandparents so we had the house to ourselves. We had a scotch, talked about some stuff and both said we were looking forward to a good night's sleep.

When I slipped under the covers though after washing off my makeup and getting ready for bed (and putting on a face mask :eek:) there was something waiting for me and it wasn't taking any (fake) no's for an answer! :heart:

It pretty much turned into another Fast & Furious sequel lol, but I got to let a little of my true slut out and scream a little for a change which was nice.

I had a nice shower this morning but I wish he didn't have to get up and go to work this morning. Kitty wants to play some more! :devil:

nice!!!

A quick 15 minute session when we went to bed, then we were both asleep 10 minutes later

L:rose:

I hope to be fucked nice and hard later on, my pussy is already wet thinking about it......:devil:

After a long layoff due to surgery, we finally were able to get naked and have some fun last night. I asked my wife if she wanted to make love, and she said, "No, let's just fuck." So that's what we did.

After a long layoff due to surgery, we finally were able to get naked and have some fun last night. I asked my wife if she wanted to make love, and she said, "No, let's just fuck." So that's what we did.

Great answer she gave you in the circumstances! And grand to read of your progress with recuperation. :)

Yay! Sometimes that's what ya need!
Glad to hear things are progessing for you both!

Back