Married woman finds special mask

S

Strangebuddy

A woman who works from home goes to a thrift shop and finds an old domino mask. Thinking she might have a use for it, she buys it and for a lark, wears it home. When husband comes back, she puts it on and he's shocked? Who is this strange woman in his house? Yet, as she tries to convince him it's her, she notices how aroused he's getting. Throwing caution to the wind, she fucks him till he falls asleep and then takes mask off. When husband comes to, he acts very secretive and embarrassed, thinking he had an affair.

Seems the mask has two abilities: complete anonymity and the ability to create intense feeling of desire in people who see her wearing it. She considers tossing it away but then she thinks of all the possibilities it presents.

A woman who works from home goes to a thrift shop and finds an old domino mask. Thinking she might have a use for it, she buys it and for a lark, wears it home. When husband comes back, she puts it on and he's shocked? Who is this strange woman in his house? Yet, as she tries to convince him it's her, she notices how aroused he's getting. Throwing caution to the wind, she fucks him till he falls asleep and then takes mask off. When husband comes to, he acts very secretive and embarrassed, thinking he had an affair.

Seems the mask has two abilities: complete anonymity and the ability to create intense feeling of desire in people who see her wearing it. She considers tossing it away but then she thinks of all the possibilities it presents.

nice!

Wonder how husband will be getting over the "wtf is this burglar doing in my home?" part.

A woman who works from home goes to a thrift shop and finds an old domino mask. Thinking she might have a use for it, she buys it and for a lark, wears it home. .

Excuse my ignorance but I don’t quite understand how the story ideas area is intended to work. Are the ideas posted here being tossed out for free use? Are the posters looking for co-writers?

The reason that I ask is that I saw this idea several days ago and liked the basic concept and have written a basic outline that takes the story in an entirely different direction than you suggest. I’m not looking for a co-writer but I don’t want to plagerize someone else’s idea. Am I okay using this and giving you credit for the idea?

Sandra

Yeah, any post in Story Ideas is free to use (occasionally someone will request that no one take their idea but otherwise it's free game).

So please, I'd love to see your take on it! :)

Yeah, any post in Story Ideas is free to use (occasionally someone will request that no one take their idea but otherwise it's free game).

So please, I'd love to see your take on it! :)

Thank you. I hope you will like my treatment of a great idea.

Sandra

What if the husband tries it on the next day and turns into a sexy woman too.

He’s shocked at first but then has fun exploring and touching his body. While he’s in his. Bedroom naked he hears the doorbell ring. He quickly throws on his wife’s robe and sees a delivery guy who says through the door that he needs a signature...

What if the husband tries it on the next day and turns into a sexy woman too.
Then someone puts the mask on the pet dog, who turns into a sexy bitch. She talks, so it's not bestiality. But is she 18? Does a manikin animate when the mask is applied? Does a guitar?

Back