Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you call hot I suppose, our temp varies from 0 * C to typically around 35 to 38 * C. It can get hotter but not normal I suppose you would say. During the summer it is very low humidity so it doesn't feel to bad sort of dry heat.

Most of the time I have music on and I have a very diverse range of music I like.

38 is hotter than we are used to 32 is very high for us but it gets humid with it
I'm picky very picky lol mostly 80s
Have tears for fears on now i so so want to see them
So what kind of music do you listen to?

38 is hotter than we are used to 32 is very high for us but it gets humid with it
I'm picky very picky lol mostly 80s
Have tears for fears on now i so so want to see them
So what kind of music do you listen to?
Mostly hard rock, from many years but mostly recent. I like some metal, country and a lot of classic rock as well.

Misbehaving machines all night, man am I glad that's over with!

Too many chores to do though.. can't go right to bed. 😒

i wasnt driving in this crap. screw that
I used to live down there, it's way worse up here... down there they act like they've never seen snow before and stores sell out of bread and stuff haha... we used to call them the great bread fammons haha.

I used to live down there, it's way worse up here... down there they act like they've never seen snow before and stores sell out of bread and stuff haha... we used to call them the great bread fammons haha.
i drive about 75 miles west and it was a crap

Ok, so this day is a frozen hell. Powers off at the house, powers flickering at work and ice is building up every damn where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back