With Family and Friends (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for xFuckDollx

"Hey, sweetie, I'm home!" I called out as I entered from the garage. I set down my keys as I closed the door.

My daughter wasn't downstairs, but a distant rhythmic thump gave me a good idea where she was. I headed upstairs and the music became almost intelligible as I neared her bedroom door. I found myself sympathizing with my own mother when she used to complain about the music I listened to.

I rapped on the door, but did not turn the knob. My daughter wasn't a little kid anymore, so I tried to respect her privacy. "Hey sweetie, it's Mom. I'm going to grab a quick shower and then we can figure out dinner, okay?"

The music didn't diminish, but I heard what sounded like a response shouted above the chorus. I rolled my eyes. Was I like this at her age?

I decided I wasn't in the mood for another lecture on courtesy to one's parent, so I decided to assume she'd responded in the affirmative. I headed down to my bedroom at the end of the hall. Once inside, I kicked off my heels and closed the door behind me so I could undress.

I paused on my way to the master bath to note my appearance in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked pretty good for the mother of a teenager. Granted, I had to work at it a bit more, but I could still see the faint hint of my abs if I tightened them. Yay for all those sit-ups.

My hands reached upward to my breasts. Far too big and round, especially given my petite frame, but I adored the heavy orbs all the same. I rubbed the nipples, feeling them swell between my fingers till they were thick as cigars.

Of course, the real standout feature was also the one I his from almost everyone. As I removed my panties, I slid the thick cylinder of flesh I'd tucked between my legs. I was a futanari or hermaphrodite, so during puberty my clitoris had developed into a fully functional phallus positioned just above my equally functional vagina. One in several hundred thousand, according to my doctor. Consequently, I was technically the "father" of my daughter, having impregnated my ex Gwendolyn with her all those years ago.

The thought made me frown. My daughter wasn't a little girl anymore. The number of increasingly larger bras I'd had to buy her in the past couple years was testament to that. (While she'd inherited Gwendolyn's long legs, our daughter was definitely headed in my direction when it came to curves.) It was time she knew the truth about me.

But I wasn't sure how to broach the subject. How does one reveal to an inexperienced teenager that her voluptuous mother also has a dangling cock thicker than a man's wrist? I didn't want my daughter to think me a freak. Gwendolyn kept telling me to wait till she'd finished college, but I always thought my ex was too cautious.

I sighed at my reflection. "Bianca, you're going to have to make up your mind." I sighed again, then headed into the bathroom to start the shower.
 
Last edited:
DDfbfMy.jpg


"Hey sweetie, it's Mom. I'm going to grab a quick shower and then we can figure out dinner, okay?" the voice came from the other side of the bedroom door, just loud enough to be heard over the pounding music that filled Maddie's room.

The brunette answered back with a loud, but cheerful 'okay', her eyes still locked onto the computer screen in front of her. After class, Maddie had returned to the house she shared with her mom, done some yoga, taken a shower and had been doing research for her mid term paper for the last two hours. She'd made some progress but for the last fifteen minutes the words on the screen had all started to run together.

The nineteen year old slumped back slightly in her chair and rubbed her eyes with her fingers. She reached for the coffee cup on the desk next to her laptop, but it was cold to the touch. After saving her work and bookmarking one of the sites that she had open, Maddie closed the computer, grabbed the nearly empty mug and started toward her bedroom door.


Wearing just a bra and sweat pants, the teenager considered putting a t-shirt on, but dismissed the idea. It was just her mom and her in the house and they were both pretty open, so it wasn't like her mom would care if she walked around in her bra. Of course, Bianca wasn't Maddie's biological mom, but she still thought of her as her mom. Her bio mother, Gwendolyn, had left years before, without much explanation. She wrote occasionally, but for all intents and purposes, Bianca was the only mother the brunette had now.


Making her way down to the kitchen, Maddie fixed herself a new cup of coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter sipping the hot beverage as she waited for her mom to emerge from her shower.
 
I'd been hoping for a relaxing shower at the end of day, but that went unfulfilled. Relaxation in this case would mean fingering and stroking myself to relieve my libido for the first time in a couple days. (The shower was a practical necessity for such efforts given that whichever of my sexual organs I sought to stimulate, copious amounts of fluid would result.) But my reawakened concerns about my daughter had me too distracted.

It'd be easier if I had a girlfriend or just a fuck buddy, but those weren't easy to come by. Being a single parent warded off some. Additionally, my need for secrecy about my unusual attributes forced me to filter out some very sexy women of questionable trustworthiness.

In more recent years, my libidinous desires had become snagged on a barrier of my own making. I'd come home early one day to find Maddie making out with a classmate on the couch. That set off alarms because I had been only slightly younger when I impregnated Diane and I certainly did not want Maddie to become a parent in high school as I had.

After much yelling and considerable tears on both our parts, Maddie had sworn that she would be transparent about her sexual activity so that I didn't worry. Thusfar she'd done a lot of kissing and some "under the clothes but above the underwearc stuff, but had not yet gone all the way. I was much relieved.

Unfortunately, I found it difficult for transparency to be entirely one way. Why should Maddie be honest with me if I told her nothing about my own activities with women. But since I was not ready to tell her I was a herm, even telling her that I slept with a woman seemed to omit crucial information. So for that and the aforementioned other reasons, I hadn't had a sexual partner in over a year.

After my unfulfilling shower, I dressed in a loose cotton blouse and a pair of khaki shorts. Maddie's music was off, so I was unsurprised to find her waiting for me in the kitchen. With practice born of years, she bent over so I could kiss her cheek. While I barely topped 5', Maddie had Diane's lithe frame that let her tower over me. "Hey sweetie," I declared warmly.

I then wagged a finger at her torso. "If we order in, you're going to need to put a shirt on before the delivery guy gets here," I chided. "And preferably a bra that fits. Or is that one of the newer ones?" I smiled ruefully. I'd been a late developer in my own teens and Maddie seemed to be following suit; already she was approaching the upper limit of what was commonly available in mainstream lingerie stores and might have to get her bras from specialty shops like me.

The thought of Maddie's steadily expanding bosom only brought me back around to my earlier thoughts: Maddie was no longer a little girl; she deserved to know the truth. I sighed. I could not keep ignoring this conversation. I had to let her know.

"Maddie, why don't you decide what to order. Then come into the den with me; I need to talk to you about something."
 
"Or I could not put a shirt on, and save the tip money," Maddie joked in response before taking another long sip of the warm coffee. After hours working on her paper, the caffeine boost was much needed, and much appreciated.

The nineteen year old saw her mom smile but it didn't seem genuine and she couldn't help but wonder if something was bothering her, or if she was just tired from work.

"Maddie, why don't you decide what to order. Then come into the den with me; I need to talk to you about something," Bianca suggested.

Well, that doesn't sound good, the brunette thought, even as she nodded. Setting her coffee down, Maddie grabbed her phone and started scrolling through takeout listings. Eventually she ordered some Italian take out for the two of them, then taking her mug with her, she joined Bianca in the den.

"Okay, food should be here in 45 minutes," she announced as she sat down next to her mom, her body turned to face the older woman. "What did you want to talk about? Is everything okay?"
 
I paced a bit before I spoke. Revealing my secret to my daughter wasn't like doing it with a potential lover. The lack of alcohol and lust as a social lubricant made me cautious.

"Okay, you might want to sit down," I began. "Oh, you're already sitting. Right." I took a deep breath. No way around this but straight ahead.

"Maddie, sweetie, there are some things about your mother and I that we haven't told you. There are some private aspects of our relationship that weren't appropriate topics for a little girl, so we decided to keep that information from you till you were older. Now we haven't always agreed on how old was old enough, but I think now that you're a young adult, the time has come."

I could see by her expression that Maddie wasn't sure what I was saying. That made two of us.

I took a deep breath. "I'm what's known as a hermaphrodite, or herm. The Japanese like to call the condition futanari. It means that I have both female and male sex organs."

"When I was around 15, my clitoris began to change. It became longer and thicker, eventually transforming into a fully functional phallus. I also produce semen, which is how I impregnated your other mother and how we got you."

Judging by Maddie's reaction, mere words weren't going to do. I couldn't blame her. Herms were one those things that were supposed to be more myth than reality, like unicorns or the Loch Ness monster.

"I know that does not makr much sense, but seeing is believing, okay?" I reached for the hem of my skirt and pulled it up to reveal my panties. I shoved those aside and freed my cock between my legs. In its flaccid state, it shriveled up considerable to a cylinder of wrinkled flesh about as thick as my wrist. I hefted it upwards to reveal the gentle folds of my labia just below the base of my phallus. "See? Both organs."

I dropped my skirt down over my nether regions once more. I could feel the anxiety creeping up my spine as I waited for Maddie to say something. Had I permanently harmed our relationship? Would she be able to handle this revelation?
 
Maddie stared blankly at the front of Bianca's skirt as if she could still see the sex organ beneath. She couldn't process what she'd been told, not really. The brunette was able to understand the clinical aspects, she knew what a herm was, afterall, but it was everything else that she was struggling with. It meant that the woman she thought was really a step mother to her was actually her...father? She'd always assumed that her mom's had gone to a sperm bank but now she knew different.

And that fact that her "mom" had just whipped out her penis and showed it to her had Maddie more than a little shocked. She tried to say something, to open her mouth, but the words crumbled on her lips and her jaw shut tight.

She finally looked at her mom long enough to say, "I need to...I...I'll be back...I just need a few minutes." And then she was walking away, taking the stairs two at a time and rushing into her bedroom.

Maddie sat down on the bed and stared at the floor, still trying to figure out what had just happened. After a couple of minutes, she pulled a shirt on, slipped on some shoes, and grabbed her keys and phone. Deciding she didn't want to face Bianca at that moment, the brunette opened her second story window and climbed through it. After a careful descent down the nearby tree, she was gone.

Maddie walked for an hour or more before finally going to a friend's house. She didn't stay long, just long enough to ask the 21 year old friend to buy her some alcohol. With the small bottle of vodka in a bag, the teen thanked her friend and left, preferring to be alone with her thoughts...and her booze.

When the teen finally returned to her house two hours later she was drunk. Maddie was still confused by her mom's revelation but she was also ashamed for the way she had ran from Bianca. She realized how hard that had to have been for her. As she stumbled into the house, Maddie was determined to apologize to her mom for running out and determined to let her know that she loved her.

"Mom?" she asked as she closed the front door behind her, her voice betraying her intoxication, which was reinforced by the slight swaying as she walked.
 
After Maddie went to her room, I sat fretting that I'd done exactly the wrong thing. Gwendolyn would be both furious and smug with me when she found out. Despite the years since it happened, she still thought of me as the teenager who knocked her up. As if she'd been that much wiser just by virtue of being older.

I managed to last about half an hour before I went to check on her. I didn't want to rush Maddie through what had to be a difficult transition. She deserved time to contemplate this information at her own pace.

When my unanswered knocks finally pushed me into opening her door, I discovered Maddie had snuck out. I began to steadily lose control then. After half an hour more, I tried calling and texting. When that went unanswered, I tried contacting the handful of her friends that I knew. None of them reported seeing her.

Then I got really worried. I tried the police, but they said an adult teen was considered missing after only a few hours.

Then I got desperate enough to call Gwendolyn. Perhaps Maddie was angry enough at me to seek refuge with her other mother. Gwendolyn hadn't seen her either. When she cajoled me into an explanation, my ex promptly hit me with a double barrel of guilt and shame for freaking out our daughter. I ended the phone call trembling.

I finally took something to calm me down. I probably overdid, because I went from frantic to calm to semi-conscious in barely half an hour. Eventually I passed out on the couch, still hoping Maddie would reappear.
 
There were still a few lights on downstairs, so as Maddie stumbled into the house calling for her mom, she saw Bianca asleep on the couch. The teen course corrected and move into the living room. She stood over the sleeping figure for a few minutes just watching her sleep and trying to make sense of what she'd learned about Bianca. It was almost like she was looking at a stranger.

Unsteady on her feet, the brunette sat down on the coffee table facing her mom. She wondered if she should just let her sleep, or if she should wake her so they could talk about everything. God, where would we even start? So, you're my dad, huh? I always pictured you taller and with less boobs. Hm, maybe not the best start. So I guess you were the man in the relationship with mom? I'll bet you saved a lot of money, not having to buy dildos or strap ons, huh? For a moment, Maddie tried to imagine her two moms having sex. It wasn't the first time she had imagined it, but this time there was a big difference. Really big.

Fuck! This is so fucking crazy, the teen thought, frustrated with her drunken mental attempts to start a conversation. As she sat there watching Bianca she noticed that the petite, but busty woman's skirt had ridden up as she slept, enough that the bottom edge of her underwear was visible and the bulge that strained to be contained.

Holy shit, my mom has a dick. The sheer absurdity made Maddie laugh and then quickly cover her mouth to keep from making too much noise. That has to be the strangest feeling ever, to have a pussy and a dick? Maddie tried to imagine having a cock of her own, but she couldn't wrap her mind around it. She also couldn't take her eyes off of what little she could see of the dick partially hidden beneath Bianca's skirt. She could still see the image of her mom pulling her panties aside to reveal her penis from earlier. It was so shocking and the memory of it was impossible to get out of her head. The thick, flaccid cock and the pussy beneath it.

Finally Maddie reached out and placed her hand on Bianca's thigh and gently shook her, "Mom...Mom...I'm home."
 
Bianca awoke groggy from the relaxant. "Hmmm, what?" she mumbled.

When her memory finally kicked into gear a few seconds later, adrenaline surged through her. "Maddie!" she cried, wrapping her arms around her daughter's torso. She crushed the girl to her, their bosoms mashed together by her intense bear hug.

When Maddie began to wriggle against this fervorous embrace, Bianca relaxed and held her daughter at arm's length. "I was so worried about you! You scared me half to death with that disappearing act! I'm so glad you're okay!"

As the crest of the emotional wave passed, Bianca quieted down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you like that. Should I not have told you? Or should I have told you sooner? Or was it the way I told you?" She threw up her hands helplessly. "I've made a real mess of things haven't I?"

Bianca took a deep breath, straining the top against her hefty bosom. "I'm really sorry, sweetie," she exhaled. "I really am. But what's done is done. Can't change it now. So what can I say or do to help you?"
 
Maddie let her mother work through all of her various reactions, the admonishing, the apologizing, the questioning, etc until she finally calmed down enough to stop talking for a moment.

"I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to scare you," the teen started. "I was just a little shocked that's all. I realize how hard it must have been for you to share that with me and the last thing I wanted to do was make you feel bad about it."

"But, if you really want to do something for me, promise me you won't keep any more secrets from me, okay? We're not supposed to have secrets, remember?" Maddie continued as she place her hands on Bianca's knees.


"I still have lots of questions, though. I guess those can wait until tomorrow. I know it's late," she said as she started to stand up.
 
Bianca took her daughter by the wrist. "No," she declared quietly. "No. Like you said, no more."

Bianca pulled her daughter towards her till Maddie sat down next to her. The mother put her hand around her daughter and pulled her close enough for their heads to touch. "You have gone too long to be in the dark. I won't have it last any longer, sweetie."

Bianca turned to face her daughter. "You have questions or concerns or feelings about this, I know. I want to talk them out. Let's go. Right now. Tell me what you're thinking."
 
Her movements still sluggish due to her alcohol consumption, Maddie allowed herself to be pulled down onto the couch next to Bianca. She wasn't really surprised that her mom wanted to talk about it right that minute. Bianca had always been one to tackle problems head on - part of why Maddie had been so surprised to find out that she had kept her secret for so long.

"You have questions or concerns or feelings about this, I know. I want to talk them out. Let's go. Right now. Tell me what you're thinking," Bianca said as she turned her body on the couch to face Maddie.


"I-I don't know...where to start..." the brunette mumbled as she filtered through dozens of questions in her head, some extremely scientific and clinical, others personal, even raunchy. "Okay, so did this...have anything to do with why Gwen left? How did you tell her about...your...about you when you first started dating?"
 
Bianca smiled at her daughter's first inquiry. "I think it safe to say that my being a herm was not why your mother and I separated," she replied. "Without getting too indelicate, let me just say that your parents always had a vigorous love life. Our problems were never in the bedroom."

Bianca smiled as she thought back. Gwendolyn had been very enthusiastic that first time. As well as most of the times since. The lithe blonde had thoroughly adored bring impaled upon Bianca's girlcock. Had sex alone been enough to hold a relationship together, they probably wouldn't have broken up.

"I told Gwen about it when we started to get serious. Physically, I mean. I told her about my different physiology. She wasn't offended or turned off, so we explored our desires further and things developed from there. In that respect, it was like any physical intimacy. Every sexual partner is unique in the way they feel or move or sound like. You learn as you go about them as an individual. I might be a bit more unique, but it's still the same learning process."

Bianca put a hand on Maddie's shoulder. "Your mother and I did not break up because of anything physical. The truth is that she and I weren't well-matched for a long-term relationship. Your mother and I had a great deal of passion for one another. We also both loved you with every ounce of our being, so our separation had absolutely nothing to do with you. Nothing."

Bianca sighed. "But ultimately we did not get along living together. Sharing a bed isn't the same thing as sharing a life. We tried to make it work, but ultimately recognized that we just did not fit together that way. And you were getting old enough to notice that your two mommies argued a lot. We did not want our daughter to grow up in an angry home. So we decided that it was better for us -- and you -- if we didn't try to force ourselves to be together. That's why we separated.


 
Maddie listened quietly as her mom did her best to speak to some of the teen's questions, but to be fair, once Bianca used the phrase "vigorous love life", the brunette had trouble focusing. Of course she could blame that on her intoxication, but that wasn't the entire reason. The moment those words had left Bianca's lips, Maddie had begun to picture her moms having sex. It wasn't the first time she'd pictured that, strange as that might sound. But, it was definitely the first time that mental picture had included a dick.


As her mom continued to speak about the relationship she had with Gwen, Maddie just pictured Bianca, sporting a cartoonishly large boner throwing Gwen onto the bed and giving her all she could handle. It was an objectively ridiculous image, and at the same time, oddly erotic to the teen, who suddenly was beginning to feel overly hot.

By the time Bianca finally finished speaking, Maddie was somewhere between light headed, queasy and aroused and the sexual images continued to dance through her head, Bianca taking Gwen in various positions with a dick that just seemed to grow larger with each moment.


"Can I see it again?" Maddie blurted out before she really knew what she was saying. As the words left her mouth, the brunette lifted a hand to her lips as if trying to catch the words and pull them back, but it was too late.
 

"Okay, sure," Bianca replied uncertainly. Maddie had seemed so bothered by her mother's unusual anatomy the first time that Bianca hadn't expected her to want an additional viewing.

But on second thought, Bianca thought it might be a positive sign. Perhaps having a few hours to puzzle things out -- and have a few stiff drinks, judging by her appearance -- had made Maddie more open-minded about her new situation. She certainly did not want to discourage her daughter from this attitude.

Bianca stood and once again hiked up her skirt to reveal her girlcock. The thick, soft shaft hung partway down her thighs in its flaccid state. Bianca reached down with her free hand and pulled back the foreskin to expose the heavy helm at the end. "See? Nothing too strange, right? I mean, it's odd to see it on a woman, of course, but it's still just a cock at the end of the day, right?"

Bianca looked into her daughter's eyes. "Do you have questions? Is there anything I can do to make this less weird for you? I mean, I could let you touch it, unless that's too weird, in which case, forget I said that." Bianca shrugged slightly, not sure how to proceed. There wasn't exactly a handbook on how to handle this conversation with your daughter.
 
"...in which case, forget I said that."

The words had barely left Bianca's lips when Maddie reached out and gently poked her mom's cock with a single finger, almost as if she expected it to spring to life and attack her with the slightest provocation. When it didn't respond to the poke, the brunette reached out and slid her hand under the heavy girl-cock and gently lifted it up to look at it.


"It looks like a regular cock...well, bigger, but still..." Maddie observed, moving it to the left, then the right. She even lifted it up toward Bianca's stomach, peering beneath to her mom's vagina, which also looked, well, normal.


"So you can orgasm...either way?" she asked as she slowly released the cock, letting it swing back to its original position between Bianca's legs.
 
Bianca sighed softly as Maddie slipped her hand underneath her shaft. Somehow it always felt so different to have someone else touch her. The sensation wasaall the more intense given the intimate region being touched.

It looks like a regular cock...well, bigger, but still..."

Bianca giggled slightly. "You have no idea," she murmured. "Your mother was sooooo surprised that first time. Almost scared her into celibacy, she liked to say." Bianca shook her head at the memory of Gwendolyn staring in shock all those years ago.

She soon regretted the inattention. Bianca hadn't received any attention to her libido recently and the presence of another person's hand -- even her own daughter's -- prompted a slight physical reaction. When Maddie removed her hand, the wrinkled, flaccid girlcock was noticeably a bit less wrinkled. Bianca mentally slammed on the brakes, so the slight swelling ceased; however, the shaft was obviously hanging a bit lower and thicker than it had a minute before.

So you can orgasm...either way?

Bianca nodded and felt her mental resistance waver. It was hard to talk about orgasms without thinking about how much she needed an orgasm, but that kind of thinking only aroused her libido further with the embarrassing physical consequences. But she'd promised herself that she'd be honest with Maddie.

"Yes, yes I can," Bianca replied, trying to think of the topic as a dry, academic discussion and not sexually stimulating. "Depending on which area of my body is stimulated, I will either ejaculate from my phallus or experience an orgasm in my vagina.

"They actually feel quite different, though," Bianca continued, warming to the subject. "The feminine orgasm tends to last longer, but generally aren't quite so intense. A good one feels more like sinking into a warm bath, a body-wide tingle. The other one hits like a truck and makes you feel like your heart is going to stop."

Bianca paused. "You should probably also know that when I orgasm from my phallus, it's a bit different from what you might have seen when an actual male does." Her cheeks colored slightly and she felt her nether regions flush with warmth. "Because I'm a herm, there's a lot more fluid involved." She paused then repeated, "A lot more."
 
After releasing Bianca's meaty cock, Maddie's mind had once again begun to wander, first returning to the images of her two mom's engaging in sex in various forms, then eventually moving to another question. Had Bianca ever been with a man? Had she ever had her vagina penetrated? Those questions led to images of Gwen wearing a strap on and taking Bianca's pussy...

"...there's a lot more fluid involved." She paused then repeated, "A lot more."

Wait a second. What now?

"Uhm, wait, can you explain what you mean by that?" Maddie asked, her sexual daydreams on hold for the moment. "How much more?"

As she tried to imagine what Bianca might mean, Maddie's eyes once again returned to the sight of the massive cock hanging between her mom's legs.
 
Bianca felt her cheeks warming. She hadn't expected Maddie to focus on such an offhand comment. But again, she'd promised to be forthright about everything. No more secrets.

"Well, you know how when a man has an orgasm, cum shoots out of his cock?" Bianca felt bad slipping into the crude vernacular, but she would have felt more awkward using accurate medical terminology. "Well, I do the same thing, only more of it. Like several times more. Or if it's been a long time or if my need is really strong, it can be even more m"

Bianca shifted in her seat. "It's not that big a deal, really." She paused, then added. "Well, I suppose it's a little surprising the first time."

That was probably a bit of an understatement. In retrospect, many of her lovers had been shocked at how much thick jism could spew out of such a little individual. Particularly the ones that tried oral sex. Those attempting to swallow every last drop invariably wound up sputtering and drenched after being unable to keep pace with the deluge.

"Do you have much experience with that?" Bianca continued, hoping to shift the conversation away from herself for a moment. "I mean, with boyfriends and such?"
 
"I mean, with boyfriends and such?" Bianca clarified.

The question pulled Maddie from another barrage of sexually charged daydreams involving what was assuredly an absurd amount of cum exploding out of her mom's penis and covering her other mom's face and chest.

Maddie had only had two boyfriends. Chris was her first. They had started dating when she was 14 and she had given him her virginity when she was 16. Neither of them had been skilled lovers but they'd made up for it with enthusiasm and genuine affection. Chris and his family had moved away after sophomore year and before Maddie had truly blossomed physically.

Her second boyfriend, Rick, was a year older than her. He was also a heavy drinker and not very good in bed. She'd broken up with him after six months. Since then, in over a year, Maddie had only had sex twice, once with a guy she met at a party. It was fun, but she felt no connection with him. The other time was more than four months ago with a good friend. They hadn't actually fucked, but they had messed around and managed to get each other off.

"Some," she replied, summing up all her thoughts in that single word. "Not lately though," she added in exasperation, realizing just how long it had been and how horny she had been recently. In the last year Maddie had blossomed physically and honestly she felt a little like an expensive sports car that never got a chance to leave the garage.
 
Bianca nodded, not sure how to feel about this information. On the one hand, she felt sorry for her daughter's disappointment. She wanted Maddie to be happy.

On the other hand, the mother in her was somewhat relieved that Maddie wasn't particularly active. After all, Bianca had been about the same age when Maddie was conceived. She did not want her daughter to become a parent as young as Bianca had.

"Well, then you have some idea of what I'm talking about. It's like that, only a little different," Bianca hedged.

She knew as she said it that she wasn't quite being honest. Too many of her lovers had made similar comments for Bianca to truly imagine that her sexual capabilities were "just a little bit different". But how to explain that to her daughter?

"I suppose if you wanted a female perspective, you could ask your other mother," Bianca ventured. But she froze as she imagined Gwendolyn's reaction to such an inquiry: "Hey Mom, what was it like fucking other Mom?"

"On second thought, don't do that. It will only upset her and she'll probably lecture you and yell at me." Bianca cringed at the thought. "Let's not do that."

Bianca sighed. Sometimes parenting was really tough. "I mean, are you still uncertain. I mean, I could just show you, but that's probably weird. So is there a way I could explain it better? I don't know what would help."

 
At last a thousand objections circled Maddie's brain as to why it would be inappropriate for her mom to 'show' her what she meant. So many reasons. The brunette's mouth even opened as if she was going to give voice to one of more of those objections. Her lips even moved but as her brain tried to pluck one of the objections from the air it came up empty. Eventually Maddie managed to close her mouth, realizing nothing was coming out,

Could she seriously be considering allowing Bianca to demonstrate the functionality of her sexual organ? And if she was considering it, was it because of the alcohol? Had she really had that much to drink? Was there enough liquor in the world to make a reasonable person consider such an idea? Was she just that curious and that shocked by the realizations about her mom that she needed something so extreme to help her process it?

Just as the brunette was about to agree to Bianca's suggested demonstration a rush of shame forced her to her feet and she managed to finally mumble a response, "It's okay, I think I understand. You don't have to...do that."

"It's late, I'm going to go to bed," Maddie announced. She offered her mom a weak smile and a quick hug. "Thanks for telling me...everything. That must have been hard. I'll see you in the morning."

Maddie went upstairs and closed herself in her bedroom, trying to push thoughts of her mom's revelation out of her head momentarily. The brunette decided a shower would help her, so she quickly stripped out of her clothes and moved into the bathroom. After her shower, Maddie wrapped a towel around her naked body and drying her hair, the teen returned to her bedroom, sitting on the edge of her bed.

The shower had managed to clear some of the fog of her inebriation, but instead of going to sleep, Maddie just sat there trying to make sense of all she had learned. And eventually her mind returned to what Bianca had said... you know how when a man has an orgasm, cum shoots out of his cock...only more of it. Like several times more...I could just show you...


And then without realizing that she had made up her mind, Maddie was at her mom's bedroom door, knocking lightly and asking to come in. Still wrapped in nothing but a towel, the brunette stepped into the bedroom and the words just came out...


"Do you think you could...show me?"
 
"It's okay, I think I understand. You don't have to...do that. "

Bianca breathed a mental sigh of relief. That might of have been awkward. It certainly did not help that she wasn't prepared for it. Doing something like that spur of the moment was almost certainly a bad idea.

"Okay, sweetie. I just want to make sure you don't have any questions. You can ask your mother anything and it'll be alright. Okay."

Her daughter shifted in a way that was partly a nod and partly a shrug. "It's late, I'm going to go to bed."

Bianca nodded. This seemed semi-positive. At the very least, Maddie did not seem to be freaking out about it. "Okay, sweetie. That's probably a good idea. I think I'll do the same. Sleep tight."

Maddie padded off to her room. Bianca tidied up downstairs a moment, locked all the doors, and turned out the light. With the house secure, she retreated upstairs to her own bedroom. Bianca ordinarily wore some light pajamas, but tonight she was too emotionally spent to change. She stripped down to her underwear and lay down in bed.

Bianca wasn't sure how long she'd been out, but she awoke to the sound of Maddie at her door. "What is it, sweetie?" she mumbled as she pushed herself into a sitting position.

Maddie entered the darkened room, so Bianca turned on the bedside lamp to provide some illumination. Bianca shifted over a few inches so Maddie could sit down beside her.

She noted that her daughter was clad in a towel. Her skin was dry, so she wasn't fresh from the shower; however, Maddie's hair was slightly damp and smelled of fresh shampoo. Bianca also made a mental note to buy bigger bath towels; Maddie was sufficiently tall that the towel's width just barely covered her from breasts to butt.

Maddie took a breath. "Do you think you could...show me?"

Bianca's first thought was to ask what, but Maddie's eyes glanced in a direction that made the answer clear. Bianca didn't quite understand what brought on this renewed curiosity in the middle of the night, but then Maddie had gone through a lot tonight, so perhaps she needed some extra time to comprehend her new reality.

"Okay, sweetie, sure." Bianca pushed the covers out of the way and wiggled her panties down her thighs, exposing herself. She tugged the thick pillar free and draped it atop the pale green sheets. In its flaccid state, the flesh was pale and wrinkly, but obviously substantial.

"Is this what you wanted, sweetie?"
 
"Do you think you could...show me?"

The moment the words escaped her lips, Maddie felt her heart stop and her lungs tighten and her stomach lurched. Had she really just said that? The brunette waited to see how her mom would react, refusing to make eye contact until she saw her mom's hips lift up and her panties move down her legs, freeing the massive cock between her legs.

"Is this what you wanted, sweetie?" she heard Bianca ask after laying her man-cock out in front of her like she was displaying some marvel, which, well, she kinda was.

"Yes," the teen responded softly. "I just thought you could show me...what happens when...when you stroke it...when you cum."

As her voice trailed off, Maddie's gaze dropped back down to the thick penis between her mom's legs, wondering if she had gone too far...hoping that her mom wouldn't think she was some kind of pervert.
 
Bianca took a breath at her daughter's words. Maddie's request for such a demonstration was more than she'd expected. It also seemed potentially inappropriate. Diane would surely never approve.

But then hadn't she invited such an inquiry by encouraging Maddie? And wasn't it ultimately to her daughter's benefit to keep her informed? Besides, if she refused, wouldn't Maddie seek her answers elsewhere? Did she really want her daughter trying to find truth from some disreputable Internet page rather coming to Bianca?

"Okay, maybe I can show you a bit of that," Bianca replied after a long pause. "It's probably knowledge you should have."

Bianca reached for the thick cylinder. Even soft, it readily filled one her hands, so it helped to use both. She leaned back against the headrest of her bed and draped her girlcock atop her abdomen. Clad only in her white tank top, she could feel the heavy organ against her belly

"Just give me a minute to get my libido warmed up," Bianca explained. "It takes a little while to get everything moving."

Bianca closed her eyes and conjured up memories of sexual encounters past. None was recent, alas, but that made her underserved libido all the more responsive. As a lusty warmth began to steal across her skin, Bianca reached for her left breast. She fondled herself through the tank top, enjoying the weighty heft of the orb. She tugged on her nipple till it obscenely tented the fabric.

It didn't take too long before her arousal began to spread to the rest of her body. "Mmmm," Bianca sighed as a warm wetness began to fill her pussy. She slipped her right index finger between her labia and gasped slightly as she teased the fingertip just inside. Oh my, it had been far too long.

Bianca opened her eyes as she felt blood began to surge into her heavy member. The skin of the pillar began to pinken as it began to swell. The wrinkles of flaccidity gave way to smooth rigidity as it grew and grew.

Bianca turned to Maddie to watch her reaction. The cock expanding across the mother's MN. torso had been been big to begin with, but it was now enormous and still growing. Two hands would now barely encircle its girth and the tip now strained towards Bianca's ribcage. "Everything okay, sweetie?" Bianca inquired as the member began to rise a few degrees above horizontal.
 
Back
Top