Seduced by step-daughter

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,981
A wealthy, respectiable middle-aged man meets a beautiful woman and they fall in love. His lawyer insists that she sign a pre-nup before they get married. She is happy to do so; she doesn't want him thinking she is a gold-digger!

The woman and her beautiful 25-year old daughter move in with the man. They are all happy at first. But then the step daughter starts coming on to him in secret. He is only human; he succumbs to her charms. Soon they are sucking and fucking every chance they get, i.e., when Mom is out of the house. "It's our little secret!" she tells him.

But the step daughter starts getting more daring. She wants to fuck while Mom is at home, and she is getting louder and louder about it. Eventually, inevitably, Mom catches them in the act. She storms out and hires a lawyer. The pre-nup is useless, as he has been unfaithful to her. She takes him for all he is worth.

Final scene: mother and daughter, in bed together on a Caribbean island, pleasuring each other and laughing at their big score. They are partners in crime as well as lovers, and it has been a scam all along.
 
This is essentially the plot of the movie "Heartbreakers" with Sigorney Weaver as the mom and Jennifer Love Hewitt as the daughter. That movie is great by the way.
 
Maybe it's the father and step daughter who are secret lovers, and out of kink, the father seduces a single mother and marries her. The daughter seduces the mother in law and also her daughter. Eventually making it a humiliating lesbian trio then a foursome with the father.
 
This is essentially the plot of the movie "Heartbreakers" with Sigorney Weaver as the mom and Jennifer Love Hewitt as the daughter. That movie is great by the way.

Hmmmm....... that sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe that's where I got the idea!
 
Jennifer Love Hewitt is very sexy, so do we get to see her in action with the stepdad or is it a toned down movie to market to a broader audience?
 
Jennifer Love Hewitt is very sexy, so do we get to see her in action with the stepdad or is it a toned down movie to market to a broader audience?

I haven't seen the movie, but I know that Hewitt turned down $1million from Playboy, so my bet is toned down severely.
 
Maybe it's the father and step daughter who are secret lovers, and out of kink, the father seduces a single mother and marries her. The daughter seduces the mother in law and also her daughter. Eventually making it a humiliating lesbian trio then a foursome with the father.
This can take another twist. Step-sex isn't incest. Carlo's daughter Dora was born when he and her late mother were 15; Dora was adopted out. At 18, Dora sees her records. She seeks her bio-dad Carlo, now 33, and seduces him. Carlos meanwhile married Shayla (now 36) a couple years back, inheriting her daughter Serena (now 18) who has been flirting with Carlo. Dora seduces them both, then brings Carlo into the group action. For fun, Dora's adopted step-sister Lara visits, maybe bringing her bi BF Dolph. Fuckfests ensue and probably a Scooby-Doo chase.
 
Back
Top