pictures

loveroflove

Really Really Experienced
Ok, this was probably asked before but anyway!
What is a good secure site to post pictures to link to lit instead of posting directly here?

I use smugmug, as far as I know there's no restrictions on what you can put there. unlimited storage and data. But it's not a free hosting site.

I know Imgur is free and I haven't heard of any limited storage.

Are those free storing sites really safe and private? I have problems because I need Url's to put actual photos up..

posted pics

I am unable to view pix posted within a post. Those posted as links I can see just fine. But those posted as photos in the post show up as "missing". What settings to I need to change? I've tried using safari and google but with the same results.

I am unable to view pix posted within a post. Those posted as links I can see just fine. But those posted as photos in the post show up as "missing". What settings to I need to change? I've tried using safari and google but with the same results.

That depends on how long ago those posts were made. The original link could be broke due to removal of the picture.

To see if it really is, right click and select Open Image in a New Tab.

If you get a 401 notice then it has been removed from the source server. If you don't then refresh the page. If that still doesn't work I don't know what to tell you.

Back