Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.
How to escape time: music.
How to feel time: write.
How to release time: breathe.

~Matt Haig, Reasons to Stay Alive
 
Bored bored bored bored —must try to pay attention to meeting—failing miserably—send help! (Or snacks. Or maybe a sugar daddy so I can blow this popcicle stand.)
 
I can open your eyes - take you wonder by wonder. Over, sideways, and under....
 
That awkward moment when your first love, the boy you lost your virginity to unexpectedly walks into your office for a meeting with you and your boss.

As long as you didn’t say “hi what’s your name. How’s it hanging?” You’ll be fine.
 
I need to dance, sing, and play harmonica more.

I seriously need to change some strings.

My synths are terribly neglected.

It's one of those weeks.
 
‘Good pizza’ is Aussie-speak for dropping a deuce in the veggie crisper?




Crikey.
 
Today was my thrice-annually tooth-cleaning day. I slept through the appointed time, one in the afternoon, because a heart condition I'll have surgery on next week leaves me exhausted. I called, apologized, and they squeezed me in at four. Luckily they're only five minutes away on our rugged mountain road. After immaculate cleaning, the new dentist looked, and said I needed to be 'evaluated' for one or two root canals. Oy.

Bad teeth. Bad heart. Bad eyes. Bad ears. Bad knees. Bad brains. Bad to the bone.
 
Back
Top