Her best friends stepdad (closed)

Dave was sure Jazmyn was going to orgasm. She was wet and open to him, letting him do what he wanted, murmuring 'mmm...yes' over and over. Fucking her with his cock, and maybe later taking her ass would just have to wait. So he just went for it, tonguing her, blowing, kissing, licking, and repeating. And just to bring her right to the boil, he inserted a finger too, so when he needed to take a breath, he could lift his mouth from her pussy and continue to probe. And when he lowered his mouth again, the taste of her on his finger as he licked and sucked around it, was doubly satisfying. Dave had always prided himself on his oral skills, and Jazmyn was giving him all the validation he needed.
 
A tremor... Sensual orgasm but still powerful as she gasped and gripped his hair tight for a moment before releasing and gasping softly for a full breath.

Her head lifting eyes meeting his more desire burning in them as she purred.

More... Now.

She didn't really care what happened next she just wanted more of him
 
Dave listened to Jazmyn purr under his assault. 'More,' she said. He knew there was no point changing positions. She was going to cum, he was sure. Just a little more....
 
She already had that first one but another was there as she arched more gasping

Yes
 
Jazmyn came a second time, almost immediately after the first. Dave felt her arch her back, then gasp, calling yes, yes, her pussy moist on his mouth, her female scent deep in his nostrils. He was so hard now, aching to penetrate her as her orgasm subsided.
 
She smiled her body softly coming down from that intensity once more. Her legs moving to caress along his shoulders and back softly. Her hips still slowly wriggling as her body slowly relaxed.
 
Dave sat up, letting Jazmyn's legs slide off his shoulders, watching closely the whole time as she came down from the high. She was stunningly beautiful and just as he'd always enjoyed her on film, Dave knew he wanted to possess her now, make her his, cement the bond they obviously had.

She was still squirming and cooing on the sofa as he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Honey, what would you like me to do to you now?"
 
Last edited:
What do you think baby.. make love to me...

She purred back softly.

Love me only two people in our profession can.
 
'Baby', she called me, Dave thought. And then 'make love to me.'

He could remember her asking guys to say that in her movies. 'Make love to me.' So much more romantic than the movies he'd made. It was all 'fuck me hard, I want to feel your cock in my ass'. In a way Dave wanted to talk like that to Jazmyn, but it just didn't seem right. He wondered if she would suck his cock. He so wanted to see her mouth open and his shaft entering her, looking down into her eyes.
 
He had asked and she had told him. Make Love like only two people in their profession could. She wanted all sorts of things with him yes but in this moment, she wanted it to be a pure magic of pleasure and passion. There would be time for all the other stuff later today night or she was going to be there for two weeks.

She smiled at him undulating her body beneath him with a smile.
 
Dave was a little unsure what to do next. Jazmyn was a riddle to him. 'Make love to me'. He guessed that didn't mean 'fuck me' even though that's what he wanted to do. Still, she was staying for three weeks. Why spoil everything by doing something stupid?

And that broad smile. He could see Jazmyn was really enjoying what they were doing. And they could be both see his cock was transmitting the same message as her smile.

He smiled back, climbed onto the sofa and lay alongside. They kissed as his hand crept down her torso and between her thighs.
 
What's wrong?

Hesitancy and not simply making love to her was confusing her. It want that difficult of a request. Was he like StCastle absolutely no comprehension of anything but plain fucking?
 
Why was Dave hesitant? Jazmyn was maybe a diet too rich for him. But that was his trouble. Always over thinking. It was why he was always third cock on the left in all those seedy gangbang films he'd made, and not a big name. Jazmyn wanted him. And she was here naked and wet and asking for him. Just for him. Don't fuck this up, he thought. And don't fuck her. Make love to her. Love....
 
She purred and reached her hands to pull him closer maybe she needed to become the professors student again and quote another line

Quit worrying about right or wrong lover we are way too late for that and make love to me now... Got it lover?

Now.
 
"Quit worrying," Jazmyn said to him. "Make love to me now."

She could read him like a book, Dave thought. Why was he wasting time when his dream girl was lying here naked?

He pulled her over onto her back, and climbed onto the sofa, kissing her mouth and then her breasts. Missionary, he thought. It would never have satisfied the director in the old days. But missionary it would be. With Jazmyn. Their first time.
 
Missionary was only one aspect of what she wanted but it was more sensual and meaningful to build and let little shifts and rolls to change their positions naturally.

Mmmm
 
Dave positioned himself on top of Jazmyn and used his hand to find her pussy, then thread his cock inside her. She was moist from his tongue work and he slid inside her easily. He loved how she didn't blink or double take or flinch. A real pro, he thought, as he commenced his rhythm and felt her respond.
 
She purred feeling him enter and as his rhythm began sondid the erotic sway of her hips. Rolling and slithering them as she smiled staring deep into his eyes.
 
Jazmyn's positive reaction spurred Dave on. He was still surprised at how tentative he was, and knew he had to get over it. This felt like first night nerves, like performing in a new studio for a new director and crew. "You like that, honey?" he asked as Jazmyn twisted beneath him.
 
Yeah...

She gasped softly smiling to him

More...
 
Jazmyn's urging was just what Dave needed. He rose up on his hands so he could thrust into her harder, using the angle. And he could look into her eyes. Strange, but the one position he'd never fucked on film was missionary. He braced his knees, waiting for Jazmyn to spread her legs wider in response.
 
Her legs moving to wrap loosely around his hips as she gasped in sheer pleasure. This felt so wonderful. She had sometimes wondered if she would ever be able to have sex just to have sex and not view it as job and he was proving she could.
 
Perched on his hands, Dave watched as Jazmyn spread her legs then bent them round his hips. He loved how she showed so much pleasure, physically and audibly, gasping and exhaling as they fucked. He so wanted to last as long as she could, but this was going to be difficult. But why hurry, why worry about emulating every sex act he'd seen her perform on film? She was staying for a while and there would be other opportunities. Even as he closed in on his orgasm, Dave thought about what else they might do, and in which rooms, or even outside, in the car, in the woods, wherever they felt like fucking. He leaned down again and kissed her breasts, then her mouth.
 
Her legs locking around his hips as she arched her hands moving to his hair as he was kissing her breasts. Feeling her own orgasm building she wanted even more from him as she bucked against his thrusts.

Mmmm
 
"Babe, I'm gonna cum," Dave said, nuzzling Jazmyn's ear. He so wanted to go all night, but nature bested him. And why not, he thought. Lying here with my cock deep inside the girl of my dreams. Most guys would have cum just seeing Jazmyn in the flesh.

Dave thrust into Jazmyn as deep as he could, feeling his cock buzz and buck, and his muscles start to clench as his climax became unstoppable.
 
Back
Top