Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Damian moved up behind his wife and gripped her by the hips. In a single plunge he pushed himself into her dripping cunt and started fucking her in long hard strokes. "That's the wife I love, always a cock hungry whore."
 
Ciana eyes bulges as she screams in pleasure: oooh fuck yess....*moans as she tries ride his cock moaning: only your cock...pleasee...harder...deeper...i need it soooo bad....*rotates her hips , moaning as she was getting so wet for him*
 
Last edited:
Damian gripped her by the hair bending her head back at a painful and unnatural angle as he continued to fuck her. "Who's bitch are you?" He snarled as each thrust became harder and more insistant.
 
Ciana hisses painfuly as he pull back her hairs: arrrghhh...yours...only your whore....love...slowly...itss arrrghhhh...*finding hard to keep up with her husband*
 
Last edited:
"Say it louder you little tramp!" Damian shouted, he picked up the pace a little grinding his dear wife against the ground with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum and you're going to be get pregnant and give me a son, you understand me you little cum dumpster!"
 
Ciana nodding , hissing as she was dripping: yess...yes...i am your whore Damian...please cum in me hard...i waa give you sons....oh fucckkk...sooo big!!
 
Last edited:
Damian was still pulling her hair and forcing her into that awkward position as he finished fucking her as hard and fast as he could before he finally dumped his cum into her cunt. "That's right. You're my whore and don't you ever forget."
 
Ciana was out of breathe and in tears as he pounded hard till her pussy felt raw. She cried out his name as he came with her, she collapse under him panting and dripping: yess...Damian
 
Last edited:
"That's right Anya." He finally let her go kissing her gently on the cheek and then moved back to getting their food together and handing her a plate of stake and mixed vegetables.
 
Ciana was still sore as she sat and ate her steak and vegetables: do you enjoy fucking me hard? licks her fingers* which of my holes you love the most?
 
Last edited:
"Of course I love fucking you hard, what man wouldn't, and your ass. If I wasn't trying to get you pregnant I'd probably never stop fucking you in the ass." He smiled as he ate. "I'm sorry I'm so rough with you, it's hard to keep control."
 
Ciana kisses him: baby you can fuck my ass now if you want...as hard as you want...*kisses him* i love when you fuck me hard and honestly without restrain...it hurts like hell but i know it cause i have that effect on you which makes me happy...i will take any pain as long as it gives you pleassure...
 
Last edited:
"I don't like hurting you though Anya. I could go and pick up any whore and hurt her all day and night but you I love."
 
Ciana kisses him: who said i dont like pain....dont go girly on me now or you will turn me off for life...*smirks* baby lets go to sleep i am tired
 
Last edited:
"Real men don't hurt the women they love." He kissed her back and then went quickly set up the tent and sleeping bags adn went to sleep.
 
In middle of the night he heard moans and find her naked and spread as she was masturbating herself
 
Damian looked over at his wife and smiled. "Little whore, can't get enough can you?"
 
Ciana licks her fingers: i get horny when you finish fucking me...*moans as she plays with her nipple: oh god, its like i am on fire...
 
Last edited:
"Wow, that's not good for the ego. When I finish fucking you, you should be tired, not horny. Apparently I'm not a satisfying lover." He snarled, he stopped just shy of smacking her. "You know, I think you were right." He grabbed her by the arm roughly twisting it around behind her back so she was face down in the dirt, he didn't bother lubing his cock either, he just shoved it into her ass, all the way to the hilt, he wanted her to remember this fuck, he wanted to see her covered in dirt and scrapes by the time he finished.
 
Ciana : i didnt say...wha...ahhh...*hisses as he grabs her roughly: Damian...stop...*her words cut off as he isshoved in the dirt, screams in agony as he ram up her ass. Shuts her her eyes tight tries to get up ,lets out a strangle cry as he impales her fully almost making her blackout*
 
Last edited:
"Yes you did. That's exactly what you said. You said after your husband fucks you you need to get yourself off because he can't." He twisted her arm even farther pulling the sleeping back from beneath them and pushing her down so she was flat against the ground while he savagely fucked her in the ass. He bit down on her shoulder hard leaving an angry red semicircle behind and continued grinding his dear wife into the dirt.
 
Ciana pales at his statement: i'm sorry...misuse of words....*screams in agony as she almost lose her balance. Cries out as he pushes her down; please not like this...please,,,*tears fills her eyes as his powerful thrust are met with powerful thrusts. Cries as he tare her ass raw, the friction making her hiss as he pound in her asss. Cries out as he bit her shoulder; mercy...please...*Cries out as she struggle to free herself, daring defy him before he was done fucking her ass
 
Last edited:
"No, no mercy for you." He snarled. He kept her body bent in that completely unnatural angle until he had spent himself deep in her bowels and even then heheld her like that. "Listen to you crying like a little bitch." Damian pulled his cock out of her and spat on the side of her face. "You need to learn your place."
 
Ciana body tremble as she looks at him terrified, cries out as he reposition her, screaming painfully as he remind her place. Screams in agony as he finally came in her ass making her feel full. Looks up in tears at his cruel words, hisses as he pull out. Looks away , still shock at her husband change of mood. She nodded repeatedly, whimpering: i'm sorry...i'm sorry, damian...*feeling like a child being scowled by her father than a husband..*
 
Last edited:
"If it happens again I'll take you down to the kennels and let the dogs have you for the night." He slapped her on the ass hard and crawled back into his sleeping bag. "You can find a way to wake me in the morning." He went back to sleep.
 
Back
Top