Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

hey there I'm, in houston and looking to play anytime. I am vers and love flipping so hit me up and let's set something up.
 
man im back in san antonio finishing up the move and my wife just went out for the evening with some of her friends. i have a few hours to kill. id love to hook up with someone
 
I am completely straight but admit to having a fantasy about sneaking out of the house dressed loke a hot chick, getting pulled over by a cop. Taken out in the woods, forced to suck cock. Then my clothes are ripped off and I get raped and left in the woods naked. Then I have to figure out how I am going to get home naked except for spike heals, a short blond wig and make up.
 
San Antonio curious guy here.

41 MWM, 6'1", Brn/Brn, 8"c.

Curious about what it would feel like to take another cock in my hand and mouth.
 
i'm 32 mwm in houston willing to try anything and everything.
i have never done anything with a guy before but would love to. i would love to suck a guy off then let him fuck my ass. or he could suck me while he fingers me.

Well, wish us luck. After a previous failed attempt my g/f and I are going to try to meet up with mikerp76 again in 2 weeks. My g/f is having a dominant streak right now and has bought me some lingerie (stockings and a garter) and has told Mike to get himself some lingerie too. While she is not into watching two guys having anal intercourse, she has told us both that our butts will be entertained. She has told Mike that she intends to use her strapon on him and told me that she expects to see me on all fours while Mike works a dildo in my ass. She loves to see me get a facial from another guy and has told Mike that whenever he cums, it will be on my face or in my mouth. Mike mentioned eating my cum out of her but I think she is leaning more toward having us both lick it off her tits together.

Oh well, like I said, wish us luck :)
 
Good luck. Let us know how it goes!;)

Well, wish us luck. After a previous failed attempt my g/f and I are going to try to meet up with mikerp76 again in 2 weeks. My g/f is having a dominant streak right now and has bought me some lingerie (stockings and a garter) and has told Mike to get himself some lingerie too. While she is not into watching two guys having anal intercourse, she has told us both that our butts will be entertained. She has told Mike that she intends to use her strapon on him and told me that she expects to see me on all fours while Mike works a dildo in my ass. She loves to see me get a facial from another guy and has told Mike that whenever he cums, it will be on my face or in my mouth. Mike mentioned eating my cum out of her but I think she is leaning more toward having us both lick it off her tits together.

Oh well, like I said, wish us luck :)
 
Chat Rooms

Just a piece of advice. only chat on here. Stay away from chat rooms not on here. Most chatters are cops in rooms on Yahoo. Yahoo is not safe to chat on. Lit is a safe site.
 
Just a piece of advice. only chat on here. Stay away from chat rooms not on here. Most chatters are cops in rooms on Yahoo. Yahoo is not safe to chat on. Lit is a safe site.
Who cares if they are cops? We aren't doing anything illegal here you know. This IS America...you can have sex with other people. And thanks to some idiot cop in Houston we, in Texas, have no laws prohibiting sex with anyone you choose.
 
Ok, I have read all posts on this thread. Same boat here, still looking for the paddle. 51mwm, Dallas burb. Married for over 30 years, limited recent experience. Fooled around some in high school, in the 70's when it was anything goes, and usually did, lol. Looking for mutual satisfaction, not opposed to body contact, love nipple play. Will top, will try bottom, actually crave to try bottom. Wife does not know, nor will she. Discretion required and assured. Looking for someONE 45-60. Nothing against younger, just prefer closer to my age.Will check back periodically, and also messenger deepwaterclarity@yahoo.com. Let's figure something out. If it works out, I'm sure we will be able to work it back in.
 
Would like to meet someone

Who are you? zonker9
Where are you? Fredericksburg, TX
Do you have much experience? very little
What have you tried?Have given and received a few blow jobs
What do you like? Masturbation and anal play
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet? Would love to meet a TV and want to try being fisted someday
Does your wife know? No way
 
Mid 30s mwm
Where are you? DFW, TX
Do you have much experience? Very little, and long ago
What have you tried? Not much
What do you like? Most things
What are the things you've always wanted to try, but haven't been able to yet? Oral, anal both giving and receiving
Does your wife know? Wish she did, but not going to happen.
 
37 mwm i live just north of dallas.

i have given a few bj and have topped and bottomed once. i have received several hjs.

i would like to do it again.
 
Back
Top