All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
"Agreed" I said, still breathless from the intensity of my exertion. agreeing that Megan was in the same realm as Amanda. She had taken us like a sexy little wanton slut, and was going to give even more by the look of things.

My eyes flashed with lust as Miss Roberts knelt at the foot of the bed, her naked body shining with a thin sheen of sweat. My still-hard cock throbbed at the sight as I looked from her long smooth legs, up her body to her eyes. Seeing pure sex in those eyes made my black cock jump as I approached the foot of the bed. I looked over at Sean and he too seemed to be locked in a trance.

"God old buddy, I hope we make it through this without having a heart attack" I said with a lascivious grin. "'Cause it don't look like we're done here ..."
 
Last edited:
Saturday night - Sean's bed

Being completely naked in front of not only my boyfriend, but my boss also, was a bit empowering. With my boss' cum beginning to ooze out of me due to gravity, I was contemplating my next move. God, that black cock felt sooooo good inside me was all I could think about. Now, how to get it back in without hurting my boyfriend's feelings. I was trying to think of a way to not make it so obvious.

Glancing from you to Mr. Johnson and back I devised a plan. "Sooooo, I was as good as this Amanda, huh?" Biting my lower, then asking, "did Amanda get to be on top at any point?" Looking at my boss' big black cock glistening with my wetness. "Maybe", as I leaned towards Mr. Johnson and wrapping my fingers around that hot black shaft saying, "you should get on the bed and let me see how you like me being on top." Winking at my boss as I stroked his black cock. I looked at you with an innocent, pleading look, hoping you didn't mind. "Would you like that Mr. Johnson?"
 
Last edited:
That you wanted more of Kye was obvious, and I really couldn't blame you. He did have that BBC thing going, and he was new and novel to you. If you had brought another woman home to play with us, I would likely have been similarly focussed on her. So I winked at you when you looked at me, thinking to myself that Amanda had opened herself to another experience when she climbed on top of me. Were you up to the same?
 
I shivered with lust as Megan wrapped her little white hand around my pulsing black shaft, the contrast so sexy and severe. I grinned at her as I nodded in response to her query. "Yes Megan, yes Mr. Johnson would like that a lot" I groaned as I let her lead me onto the bed. I kissed her gorgeous lips as I clambered onto the bed, and turned to lay back, my cock flopping to my abdomen as I pulled a pillow under my head, my hands reaching out to caress her silken smooth thighs as she moved to straddle me.

I bit my lip as Megan maneuvered around to straddle me, my cock poised at the entrance to her warm, wet sex. "One thing though" I whispered as she steadied herself above me. "Call me Kye ..." My hands slid to her hips as I readied myself for the pleasure that was sure to come of this. I moaned as I felt her lips begin to swallow me, her gorgeous body settling onto my up thrust cock. My eyes rolled back in my head as she accepted me into her tight, wet slit. The moan that slipped from my lips intense, almost feral as she impaled herself. "Yessssss Megan" I hissed as my eyes glazed over. My face frozen in lust.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

As I pulled on Mr. Johnson's black cock, urging him to climb onto the bed, he did so and proceeded to plant a soft kiss on my lips. I turned to you and whispered in your ear, "don't go too far, I got a surprise for you" and I turned back around as Mr. Johnson settled into position. I let go of that big black cock, as hard as it was for me to do so, and straddled his hips when he instructed me to call him "Kye". All I could think about was getting that thick black stick in my pussy. I gazed over at you to see what your expression would be as you see me straddling this big black man who is your friend and my boss.

My hands pressed upon Kye's bare black chest as I felt his cockhead start to push up into me. I had just adjusted myself on top of him but he hardly gave me a chance to savor every bit of this beautiful black cock. I sank ever so slowly onto Kye's massive cock, his thickness opening me up again. He had already cum inside me and I didn't care. I wanted more.

I closed my eyes. Sinking down, my wetness and his previous deposit was all I needed to ease onto him. I could feel my clit pulsating as I accepted him. My hands pressing hard into his chest as my cunt was getting filled. My eyes clamped shut, my mouth open and lips dry, I couldn't believe how much I loved how his cock felt inside me. Just when I reached bottom, I opened my eyes. Staring straight ahead blankly. I pushed myself up, totally impaled on your black friend.

I turned to you and gestured you to climb on the bed and kneel next to me. As you did so, Kye's hands slid from my hips up my sides to my tits, fondling and squeezing, his thick black fingers gliding over my hard little nubs. I leaned a little and kissed you as Kye touched and caressed me. I started to move my hips back and forth with Kye embedded in me, you and I getting into a deep kiss. A familiar lover's kiss but this time with someone else's cock inside me. I thought ever so briefly of my masseur but immediately was brought back to the now as Kye began to thrust up into me.

I broke our kiss and looked down at Kye and smiled, that smile that accompanied a very lustful stare. I then looked at his hands on my breasts and marveled at the contrast in colors; his large black hands practically covering my pert 34b tits.

I was falling in love with you, but having sex with Kye was another thing. It was my first black cock, but I'm sure it won't be my last. I composed myself to say to Kye, "In the office we will have to keep it respectful, so I will continue to call you Mr. Johnson, but otherwise I will call you Kye. And another thing. I think you should promise me you'll pull out next time you are going to cum. I don't need to get pregnant"

I then turned to you and asked, "did Amanda take both of you at the same time, or did you both take turns with her?" As I awaited your answer, I slid both my hands up into my hair and closing my eyes enjoying this big black cock inside me, happy with whichever answer you gave me.
 
Last edited:
I groaned as I pumped up into Megan's slick slit, my hands cupping her perky young tits. Her pussy felt like a heavenly snug glove on my rock hard cock as she started to slide up and down. I nodded as I answered her "ok Megan, I won't ... mmmm ... I'll try not to cum in you" I moaned as her hips rolled and bucked on top of me, her slick sheath swallowing and releasing me in a steady rhythm. My muscular ass cheeks clenched and unclenched with each rhythmic pump as I matched her timing, my heavy balls bouncing off her tight ass as we fucked beside my old friend Sean. My eyes were glassy as I grinned over at him momentarily, my hand releasing Megan's breast to give him the thumbs up.

Then I slid my hands down Megan's nubile young body, my left resting on her right hip, as my right turned to find her clit as she rode me. I found it with my index and middle finger and began to run in slow, tight circles, her slickness acting as a lubricant. My fingers quickly matched the rhythm of our animalistic fucking as we pushed and pulled together in long, satisfying strokes. Promise or not ... it wasn't going to take long for me to cum again.
 
I ran my hand over Megan's neck and slowly down her back, feeling the muscles moving beneath her warm skin, as she rode Kye. Both of you were very much absorbed in the pleasure you were giving each other. The heat rolling from you two was intense, which made the kiss you gave me unexpected and all the more sweet. It was a lover's kiss, and spoke to me of feelings above and beyond the rampant sex of the moment. *sigh*

My mind briefly flashed back to Amanda upon your question and I had to grin. "Both," I purred, "but I think she came the hardest with both of us."

I wasn't sure what I had said registered with you, so I trailed my hand down your back and took a moment cupping one, then the other, of your cheeks, your gluts clenching and relaxing as you moved. God, you have such a great ass...

My other hand reached to the nightstand and took the bottle of lube. Flipping the cap with my thumb, I applied a bit to my fingers. My slick hand returned to your ass, clasping the nearest cheek a bit more firmly, my fingertips sliding down between your cheeks. Your expression was priceless as I skated lightly over your rosebud, back and forth a number of times. I stroked you in time with your movements, gradually pressing a little harder, my digits now dipping ever so slightly inside you.

Perhaps this is all the closer you would want to what I was offering, and I was ok with that. But my cock, on the other hand, was eagerly hoping to be part of your first DP.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night- Sean's bed

As I rode Kye's black cock, I reveled in the moment as my fingers entwined in my long hair. This black cock was so snug inside me, my walls caressed it's throbbing flesh. As your hands slid down my back to my butt, my mind raced from Kye's hands to yours and back again. God this is amazing I thought to myself.

When your hand grabbed my ass as I ground on this big, black fuckstick, Kye's hands were gliding over my sides and then he starting rubbing my clit, applying just the right amount of pressure as I then felt your finger begin to tease my butthole. I didn't know where to concentrate. Kye's fingers felt amazing with his cock buried deep inside me while your fingers, applying just the right amount of pressure on my rosebud, were attempting to draw my attention as well.

I let out a low, guttural moan as my body was being pulled in all directions. I barely opened my eyes and looked at you, then leaned forward, placing my hands on either side of Kye's head, my tits hanging down being offered to his mouth. Kye's hand was now squished between our bodies. This position made it easier for you to play with my ass. With my eyes glazed over, I smiled down into Kye's eyes as I watched his lips close upon my hardened nub.
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmm green light," I thought as I watched you lean forward, arching your back, offering your ass to me. I swung my leg over Megan and Kye's legs, spreading wide to straddle both their limbs. I couldn't see Kye's face, but knew he would figure out where I was heading.

With both hands now, I clasped Megan's gorgeous cheeks and spread them. My two lubed fingers returned to your rosebud, circling your sensitive ring and then dipping inside, waiting for the instinctive reaction to quiet. Soon enough, I felt you open to me and I slid a finger inside you.

I could feel the movement of Kye's member inside you, separated by the thin walls of muscle. I applied more lube as my finger moved slowly in and out of you, feeling you tighten and relax. I pulled out and reentered you a number of times, readying you. I managed to lube my cock without hosing us all with lube and crawled closer to you.

Your hips were still moving slowly. As they moved towards me, I slid my finger out and set my cock at your tight hole. I nudged my hips and sank the head inside you, the tight rings of muscle squeezing me reflexively. At your cry, I froze and waited, hoping I had not pushed you too far. A few breaths later, I felt you relax a little, and the slow movement of your hips. "Yesssss," I hissed, as I started to move with you, "sooo good."
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night- Sean's bed

I felt your body move directly behind me, your hands still cupping and grabbing at my ass. When you were finally settled in, your fingers returned to playing with my itching butthole. I was trying to relax as I knew that you would begin to push in your fingers at any moment, but my attempts at relaxing were made more difficult with Kye suckling on my aching nipples, his tongue slobbering across and around each nub.

Having orgasmed twice already, it made it all the more pleasurable to be able to enjoy the attention that you both were giving me now. I arched my back a little more and pushed my tit into Kye's hot, wet mouth as you began to finger my ass. With my back arched and my head tilted upward, I licked my dry lips as I reveled in the sensations that wracked my body. I rocked gently back and forth on that big, black stick as my mind drifted.

My mind had drifted into the clouds that I was unaware that your cockhead had replaced your fingers and was forcing my tight ass to open up. Your well-lubricated cockhead and my well-lubricated sphincter made it easy for your swollen cockhead to 'pop' into my ass. My body tensed up and I remained still as I tried to accommodate and compose myself with your thick cock embedded in me now.

I took a few quick breaths and then one deep breath before I let out a long sigh as my body began to relax. My body felt overstuffed at the moment, never having two cocks in me at the same time before took some getting used to. In fact, it has been only recently that I had become comfortable having sex on such a regular basis.

This was truly an amazing feeling have both of you inside me. As I settled down, I began to slowly rock back and forth on both cocks, one black and one white. I collapsed on Kye's chest and clung to his body, my ear pressed to the top of his chest, hearing his thumping heart as both of you began to move in and out in a synchronized thrusting. I lay there with my eyes closed, my mind focused on what was going on in my holes, moaning continuously in low, throaty tones.
 
Last edited:
I moaned around Megan's supple young tit as her slick cunt slid up and down my strong stick. I was mesmerized, spellbound as I pumped up at her from below. Then, her pussy felt even tighter and I snapped out of my trance to realize that Sean was pushing his finger into her ass. I moaned low and deep as my tongue slid around her gorgeous globes. My hands pushing and pulling in time with her sexily rocking hips.

I shivered as I felt what could only be Sean's cock through the thin membrane between Megan's glorious holes and my mouth fell from her hanging orb. "Yessssss" I hissed as the pussy I was pumping got impossibly tight around me. My eyes were glazed with a feral lust as a primal growl escaped my lips. "Unnnnnnghhh fuck ... Ohhhhhh God yes! Goood .... Uh huh .... So good" I babbled, the pleasure overwhelming as we both worked our cocks in and out of our Goddess. Worshipping her young, nubile body.
 
Megan's moans were both an aphrodisiac and a sound that made me grin. You liked this! I had thought you would. There was no sexual challenge that you had not risen to and enjoyed. You simply were incredible, and I was falling for you, fast and hard.

I had worked my cock as deeply as I could, when you lay down on Kye's chest, tilting your ass up a little. I gave a shuddered breath as I sank deep, my hips meeting the cheeks of your ass. I paused for a second and then began to move, giving your long, gentle thrusts, trying to keep in time with Kye's movements.

I watched what I could see of your face, turned to one side against Kye's chest. Your eyes were closed and your expression seemed as though you were overwhelmed, in a good way.

I felt my cock responding to the sensations of your tight hole, slowly overriding my efforts to take it slow and gentle. Kye's rumbled commentary echoed my thoughts. God, you are sooo good!
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

I lay atop Kye's chest, my entire body and mind numb except for my two holes that were being filled. I didn't know what I was thinking, in fact, all I knew was that this was the most incredible, most mind-blowing experience I have ever had in my life. I could live in this state forever.

The two of you worked yourselves into a steady rhythm as both cocks thrust up inside me at the same time, feeling like the hugest, thickest cock that ever could be was inside me. With my eyes closed and mouth agape on Kye's chest, I could hear his heartbeat but my focus was only on the sensations in my ass and pussy. I don't what I looked like, or what the two of you thought of me but I didn't care. I instantly thought that if there was another guy with us that I would be sucking his cock like a hungry whore. The Masseur's face popped into my head, and then his thick cock that fucked me just this past Tuesday. God, I am such a slut!

I must have moaned continuously for however long it was that the two of you were fucking me, using me as I just laid there. God, I loved this! "Ohhhhh God, pleeeeeeease. Don't stop! I love it! OH MY GOD!! Yessssssss! I love being fucked like this!" I don't know if I actually said this out loud or if it was just in my mind, but I must have as you both started fucking me harder.
 
Last edited:
The grin that appeared on my face when I heard Megan's exclamations... If you like this, my beautiful Megan, you will certainly like it a little harder too.

Of the three of us, I had the most freedom of motion. I could see Kye's hands tighten on Megan's hips, his strong arms working your body faster up and down. All I had to do was keep time with your movements. My thrusts became stronger, long aggressive strokes. I let out a low growl as my hands took your shoulders and I started to fuck you hard.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

I didn't know what to do so I just laid there on top of my boss's big black body as both of you started to fuck me a little harder. My mind was a mess as all I could think about was how good my body felt. How I didn't want this to end. I whimpered and groaned as you both pumped me with abandon, my body pushed back and forth on Kye's black body.

In between the kisses I was planting on Kye's chest, I would become overwhelmed by the two cocks and yell, "Fuck my pussy, uh huh. Fuck my ass, ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddd!". Over and over my words filled the room as I lay there, letting you use me.
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmmm God that feels good. Ohhhh fuck yes .... Just like that, uh huh just like that" I moaned as we all found a steady fucking rhythm. I used my feet on the mattress to pump up harder, my strong frame working to keep time, while also pushing you both up, then groaning as you both pushed back against me. My hands were fixed to Megan's slender hips as I pushed and pulled again and again. Trying to climb into her tight orifice. My mouth was teasing her earlobe as her body, slick with sweat, pumped our hard cocks endlessly. It was then that I felt the wave building and remembered her telling me not to cum in her.

"Megan ... I'm close .... Oooooh fuck baby .... I'm close" I moaned as her hips rode my cock like I was some kind of prize bull.
 
I exhaled hard when I heard Kye. I was so fucking close! But I knew that I had to move if we were going to honor your wish of not cumming inside your pussy. With a soft groan, I pulled back, sliding out of your beautifully tight ass. I backed up slightly, giving you room to move, while my cock pulsed insistently, aiming skyward.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

The sensation washing over my body from having my holes filled was just too much and when I heard Kye's telling me how close he to cumming again, I knew I shouldn't let him spurt his semen into me for fear of getting pregnant but I couldn't do anything but start to pump his cock along with Sean's.

I pushed myself up off of Kye's chest, both cock's still deep inside my ass and pussy, but then you had pulled out and I came to the realization that I should get off of Kye's black cock and let him not cum inside me again, however difficult that was for me to remove him from my aching cunt.

I lifted myself off of that big, black fuckstick and knelt at his feet turning myself to you and giving you a smile. I reached for your glistening hard cock and began to stroke it as Kye picked himself up and knelt on my left side.

There we were, all three of us horny as teenagers, sweaty and flush kneeling on your bed, me with your cock in my hand sliding back and forth. I turned to Kye and smiled at him, already thinking that I couldn't wait to get that big, black cock in my pussy again. Maybe at the office even. My left hand reached for Kye's wet hot black cock and I wrapped my tiny pale fingers around it and started to pump his cock along with yours as I knew he was close as I'm sure you were as well. I kept my fixation on Kye's cock when I asked softly, "So, are you boys ready to cum?"
 
Last edited:
I had seen a number of pornos, but this was just too fucking much. I had been holding back and holding back, but now Megan was stroking me, stroking both of us, and asking us if we were ready to cum.

"Megan... fuck...." I managed before my cock burst, sending a stream of semen that splattered over your nearest breast and down your side. You immediately began to stroke me faster, coaxing several more spurts. The first landing on your hip and leg. The second and third coated your hand, as my mouth hang open panting.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

I heard you shout,

"Megan... fuck...."

and I turned to look at you, first at your cock sliding through my fingers and then your eyes. I couldn't believe how happy I was that you have introduced me to this whole new world. My eyes sparkled as I leaned in and was about to kiss you when all of a sudden a blast of something warm hit the side of my tit, and then another. Looking down I could see the clingy goo stretch across my flesh; down my entire side, even on my hip.

I looked back into your eyes, biting my lower lip as I continued to stroke my boss' black cock and then I kissed you passionately, your cum still spurting onto my fingers. Our tongues danced their slow exotic dance together as my body shivered between you two.
 
Is there anything Megan didn't do beautifully. Even while your hand squeezed my cock, milking the shaft of every drop, I was lost in your kiss. You were radiating happiness, and the taste of your lips and tongue were sweet. Our lips parted an inch, and I looked deep into your sparkling eyes. How could I not love you?
 
My whole body tensed as Megan stroked my pulsing black shaft with her tiny little white hand. "Uh huh ... I'm right there ..." I managed to answer as her slick hand worked my cock up and down, twisting slightly with each descent. I let out a guttural roar as my ass cheeks clenched, seeing Sean tense up and splatter your breast as my own cock exploded. My entire body shivered as I moaned low and slow, my voice trembling with pleasure as my cock let go a torrent of potent, virile seed. My hands clutched at her naked body as my cock shot volley after volley of creamy cum onto the bed, and onto her tits, and neck, and tummy.

I shivered again as the pleasure of her hand on me became too much. My cock hypersensitive from cumming so hard.
 
Saturday night - Sean's bed

I continued to pump both cocks as we kissed deeply and hungrily, your cum dripping on my fingers and seeping between them when I felt a few hot globs of Kye's cum start to pelt my flesh. The first glob hit my neck and then the next one clung to my tit. Kye wasn't done yet as another landed on my side just above my waist and streaming along to my stomach.

Our tongues danced slowly around each other as I slowed down my strokes. I felt so dirty as I knelt between the two of you, my heart racing, pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe how amazing this experience was and how much I loved it!

I slowly pulled away from your lips and started to take it all in. I looked down at my body covered in gobs of warm, salty cum. I thought about what it would be like to have many men do this to me. With that thought, I knew I had become a slut, that I loved sex and couldn't get enough. I thought back to my previous boyfriends and how the sex was really unsatisfying and that to have found this, found Sean felt so right, even though he was my best friend's dad. And what was to become of me and my boss? Would we have sex again? Oh yeah, I answered immediately, thinking how good that big, black cock felt in me. I shivered at the thought.

"Was that okay?" I asked.
 
Our lips had parted, so I could more fully look at you, your lovely young body, kneeling between Kye and I, splattered with cum. It was a picture out of a porn video, so raunchily hot, and yet the same woman who I had tender feelings for, that I was falling for.

My musing was interrupted by your question, and I could not help but laugh, "yeah, it was alright." The words barely left my lips before I started laughing harder. I leaned in for another kiss, murmuring fervently, "It was, you are, amazing."

I leaned back, looking into your eyes. We had crossed a line tonight, at least as far as I knew. You had happily had sex with another guy. Although, in truth, I really did not know if you were sleeping with anyone else. I thought about the last time Kye and I had slept with the same girl, and prayed it would not end the same.
 
Back
Top