Shits and Giggles

This...this is how I wish my thoughts would come out as I think them, flowing onto the page. And, this isn't one of those "man, I wish I thought to say...." - you say it all so perfectly.

LOL well usually mine just come out as "fuck you". This took 20 minutes to formulate.

LOL well usually mine just come out as "fuck you". This took 20 minutes to formulate.

Ahhh, still beats mine by 23 hrs and 40 min. And my last one was nowhere near what I wanted it to say. I wanted it to be along the lines of lead me on(ward) but don't lead on...with a bit of sex appeal. And instead dunes and camel shit came out. How does that happen?:eek:

Ahhh, still beats mine by 23 hrs and 40 min. And my last one was nowhere near what I wanted it to say. I wanted it to be along the lines of lead me on(ward) but don't lead on...with a bit of sex appeal. And instead dunes and camel shit came out. How does that happen?:eek:

A vivid imagination, that's how. :D

Happens to me all the time! Pinball wizard started out from the idea "music on the edge of hearing." I'm going to have to go back to that as I know there's something still there.

Opened my book to a random page and pulled a line. Don't spank me too hard, it's a little harsh. First line is hers from The Gamut

Come you death, in haste, do come
For I'm about to kill this bum
He drank my liquor, he drank my beer
Then he fucked the neighbor queer
so I grabbed my gun and I grabbed my knife
Now I'm gonna take his life.

Ah, sad times are these in which bums lose their lives over some liquor, beer and a bit of sex.

Bad Trix. :caning: :D

My drain is blocked again
Oh shit! It's such a pain
To find my cleaning rod
Screw them up - O Sod!
I've dropped the business end

New neighbours! Cease
Flushing diapers, please.

I'm not nearly as good
as some would swear
nor as evil, as
others suppose

you scratch my surface
and i laugh
knowing this river runs wild
over a bottom beyond found

I am not that cartoon cut out
you smile beside at Christmas
nor the bermuda shorts
your daddy wore

a castle of mirrors
could not capture a trace
of the many images
a shot glass can hold
~and this is my lair
know this though, and
learn it well
when you cross that lazy
covered bridge in Vermont
to enter me in conquer
you will have crossed
your rubicon

Don't
Look
Back!

is what i wanted to hear but got a weaker read as a one-liner. you could cramp it together 'don'tlookback!' for increased urgency, but a word a line would follow the breath puffing from straining lungs. or summat. just a saucerful of thoughts :p

Don't
Look
Back!

is what i wanted to hear but got a weaker read as a one-liner. you could cramp it together 'don'tlookback!' for increased urgency, but a word a line would follow the breath puffing from straining lungs. or summat. just a saucerful of thoughts :p

I'll take that saucerful! I did originally think to end it ^^that^^ way. Should have stuck with my gut. Convinced myself it was too much.

EDIT: I changed it to what I had originally intended.

Last edited:
I'll take that saucerful! I did originally think to end it ^^that^^ way. Should have stuck with my gut. Convinced myself it was too much.

EDIT: I changed it to what I had originally intended.

maybe it is too much for some readers - maybe i don't mind a slab of cheese. i often find gut instinct's the best voice to listen to, but you are just as likely to get people thinking your original way worked best. *le sigh* i do find it punchier, as if you're punctuating each of those words with a grunt of fear.

maybe it is too much for some readers - maybe i don't mind a slab of cheese. i often find gut instinct's the best voice to listen to, but you are just as likely to get people thinking your original way worked best. *le sigh* i do find it punchier, as if you're punctuating each of those words with a grunt of fear.

Seriously, where did you learn to *le sigh*, anyway?

Stop using *le sigh*. It is ®, mine! :catroar:

Seriously, where did you learn to *le sigh*, anyway?

Stop using *le sigh*. It is ®, mine! :catroar:

t'internets, init?

i was 'le sigh'-ing before you were born, young man - ok, sliiight exaggeration;)

i rarely use it now, but reserve the right to indulge occasionally. so *raspberries*

t'internets, init?

i was 'le sigh'-ing before you were born, young man - ok, sliiight exaggeration;)

i rarely use it now, but reserve the right to indulge occasionally. so *raspberries*

Very well. We could agree to use "le sigh" on alternate days, perhaps? Joint custody of the term?

Very well. We could agree to use "le sigh" on alternate days, perhaps? Joint custody of the term?
well ok, but i bagsie rainy thursday evenings - you can have the rest. just use it sparingly and wipe it over when yer done :cool:

Back