How can I help expedit the publishing of my poem?

weekends06

Virgin
Hello fellow poets, I had submitted a poem on Lit for publishing on 27 Feb. It is still to be published. This poem was written with help of a muse I met here on Lit. Both she and I are eager to get it published.

- Can I do something to expedite it?
- Should I get it eddited by someone here?
- Should I write to someone requesting for help?

The uncomfortable answer, from my experience and perspective, is to be patient. If you resubmit it, it will just go to the end of the queue and might even take longer.

Sorry if that isn't really a satisfying answer.

Hello fellow poets, I had submitted a poem on Lit for publishing on 27 Feb. It is still to be published. This poem was written with help of a muse I met here on Lit. Both she and I are eager to get it published.

- Can I do something to expedite it?
- Should I get it eddited by someone here?
- Should I write to someone requesting for help?

The submissions area and the forum area of Lit are separate, so we don't have any additional information or assistance that we can provide when it comes to getting works published over in submissions. Unfortunately, sometimes it just takes a while, which I know can be frustrating. To my knowledge, there is no way to speed up the process, and I would assume if there is some problem that needs correcting, then you'll be contacted about that.

The uncomfortable answer, from my experience and perspective, is to be patient. If you resubmit it, it will just go to the end of the queue and might even take longer.

Sorry if that isn't really a satisfying answer.
Thanks snow. Like your name. Agree with you answer, but wish we could do something about it.

There was a time, years ago, when a submitted poem or story would almost always be published the following day. Now the volume of daily submissions is so much higher than it once was and each submission has to be checked to make sure it doesn't violate Lit's site guidelines. And I assume there's a limited number of people to do that checking, which unfortunately results in longer publication times.

On the other hand, Literotica is the only large website I know of that guarantees publication of all submissions that comply with its guidelines. So that's a huge plus for aspiring authors.

Back