I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New underwear.......Just a peek. ;)

attachment.php

You always wear really nice underwear in your pics- though I much prefer to see you taking it off:devil:

Morning gorgeous, hope you're well. How did son get on with his uni visit?

:kiss:

You always wear really nice underwear in your pics- though I much prefer to see you taking it off:devil:

seasider, yes you are right _me_ does have lovely sexy undies... but you so very right she need to be nude all the time... well not when son is there and around her lebo bunnies... ...so we need NUDE _ME_ PICTURES ... MANY OF THEM... hehehe

fred

seasider, yes you are right _me_ does have lovely sexy undies... but you so very right she need to be nude all the time... well not when son is there and around her lebo bunnies... ...so we need NUDE _ME_ PICTURES ... MANY OF THEM... hehehe

fred

Yet again Fred is the voice of us all.

I think a full length standing shot is called for (Totally Nude ofcourse)

Thanks gorgeous!!

I try and wear matching sets as much as possible, make me feel somewhat sexy. :cool:

He had a good day, it was for Leeds, his fall back Uni. Portsmouth is where he wants to go but he needs ABC or BBB in not the easiest A levels - Maths, Biology and Chemistry. He has exams on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday next week. :kiss:

fred

Ha ha Fred!!

Well I'm on my own at the caravan until Friday night. ;)

Lol :D

Not unless it's in the dark. :cool:

ooh a Nightvision shot. That could be fun.

Seriously though I think you should do it.......atleast send it to your "Bigest Fans" *Nudges Fred*

*Runs away laughing*

Hey, I was just trying to say you're gorgeous and should show it off.:cool:

Naughty pirate!

I appreciate it, I'm just not feeling it at the moment. :eek:

I have taken pics, just need to resize and watermark them. ;)

Naughty pirate!

I appreciate it, I'm just not feeling it at the moment. :eek:

I have taken pics, just need to resize and watermark them. ;)

lol Ofcourse I am....That's why you love me so much;):D

aww, That's too bad......maybe we can feel it for you.

YAY!! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back