Twin sons and mom

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,683
Susan is the mother of identical twin boys. At twenty-three, having graduating college, Nick and Nate have returned home until they can find jobs. Susan has noticed they've grown up to be very handsome young men, but she's never thought of her sons in a sexual way...well, until now.

The busty housewife accidentally catches Nick stepping out of the shower. She can't help but take notice at his exceptionally large manhood. She starts to fantasize about Nick fucking her. Then she starts to wonder if Nate is equally well endowed. Nasty thoughts of her two sons double penetrating her prevail and starts looking for ways to "accidentally" see Nate in the nude. Susan starts dressing more proactively in hopes of causing a stir in Nick and Nate's pants. She even leaves the door open ever so slightly while she masturbates.

Of course she will get what she's after, but when and where and under what circumstances?
 
I don't believe the scenario. A trigger is needed, and special circumstances.

Setting: Easiest is for Susan to be a distant mother, knocked-up young (preggers a 15, a mother a 16) and married into money. She and hubby Hal (now deceased) sent the kids to boarding schools so they wouldn't interfere with the adults' partying life. Susan stays tennis-toned, of course, and at 38 she looks good. She's screwed many coaches.

Meanwhile, Nick and Nate just graduated (age 22) from some elite tough academy where the were given an English-public-school-like education in arrogance and buggery -- no hole is safe when they're around. They hardly know Susan as 'mom' and they're ready to fuck anything and anyone. Susan nurtures her own attitudes and doesn't hesitate (after a few drinks) to grab their cocks for comparison.

The trigger: More than just naked-in-the-shower. Drinks. Sex games, with a few guests unaware of the parent-child relationship. Maybe Susan pulls a train and her kids get in line for the fun. Don't try to be subtle -- this isn't a nice tale. They're all predators.
 
As a mother of adult sons, I agree with Hypoxia here. I've had my own sexual peculiarities, but lusting after my own sons is not one of them, and that same thing could be said of my sons, I am sure. To me, the idea is not simply weird, but so outlandish it seems divorced from reality. But, Hypoxia, a knocked up 15 year old won't fly at Literotica- we've got standards to uphold, lol. How about an aunt or a long term neighbor?
 
I agree with Hypoxia here.

I know...I know...I had faith that Hypoxia would come along and flesh out the plot while adding a bit of debauchery to the mix...just thought there would be talk of tentacles though...sigh.

The idea of a detached self-indulging mother probably works best. What could happen mother gets pregnant at 18 with her twins. After few years of raising them she and the father decide they aren't ready to be parents so off to boarding school they go. While still a mother, who keeps in contact with her sons, Susan continues her partying ways especially after the nasty divorce from her hubby (not the boys' father).

They come home to a partying mother who now see's her twin boys as full grown men...and so a few drinks and sex games lead to her comparing her sons' cocks.
 
As a mother of adult sons, I agree with Hypoxia here. I've had my own sexual peculiarities, but lusting after my own sons is not one of them, and that same thing could be said of my sons, I am sure. To me, the idea is not simply weird, but so outlandish it seems divorced from reality.
And that is why we're here in LIT fantasyland. My stories mostly spin fetishes and wet-dreams (not necessarily my own). We twist reality so depravity seems entertaining. Most of us do not commit incest. Most of us do not commit murder or treason or other heinous crimes either. But many of us read of such. There go the fantasies...

But, Hypoxia, a knocked up 15 year old won't fly at Literotica- we've got standards to uphold, lol.
Preggers tweens are okay on LIT so long as the process is not described. I've posted more than a few stories done thusly: "Rose was 14 when she was raped, 15 when she gave birth to Merry, 16 when she Came To Jesus, and 20 when she vanished. Merry followed pretty much the same trajectory except for the disappearing part." Sex is reported but not described. That's far enough.
 
What if the twins are 18, and high school seniors (this way, they will be living at home).

For the past couple weeks, Clara has been getting a strange vibe from her twins. She can tell they're being deceptive about something...she just doesn't know about what.

One day, while the twins are out at the mall, she decides to search their rooms. She hopes it's not drugs as she methodically goes through their bedrooms. She doesn't find anything and is about to leave when she glances at her son's laptop on his desk.

She opens it open & starts looking through it. While going through the folders on his hard drive, she finds one called, "Vids". The first file in the folder was named, "Amanda_01.mov". Clara double-clicks it and proceeds to have her mind blown.

A fullscreen video pops up and the first thing she sees is her next door neighbor's daughter Amanda. Max is filming with his GoPro camera. The first person perspective of the camera paints quite a picture.

Clara is sitting in the same chair that Amanda is seated in. She is glancing up at the small camera, a timid look on her face. The large black-rimmed glasses she is wearing makes her striking blue eyes appear larger. She's 21-years-old and she attends the nearby community college.

The twins are standing directly in front of her. From the camera's vantage point, Clara can only see Amanda and her sons' torsos & matching pairs of jeans.

Clara, although shocked at what she is witnessing, can't bring herself to stop watching. Her twins are cajoling the pensive Amanda to continue.

"I'm not sure about this...I've never done anything like this before. Also, my parents would literally kill me if they find out."

Clara concurred. Amanda's father is the local pastor, her entire family is extremely religious which is one of the reason's that Clara was so surprised to see Amanda's face in this video. Max's reply was:

"There's not much to it Amanda. Just lick, suck, kiss, tug, and swallow. Besides, think of it as our birthday presents since you missed our party last week. Also, your dad scares the hell out of us so we're definitely not going to tell anybody, right Mason?"

The camera momentarily pans up to witness his emphatic nod. Clara watches as the camera pans down to witness Amanda bite her bottom lip as her hands slowly rise up. Her left hand grabs Mason's zipper while her right grabs hold of Max's.

Clara can't seem to turn away as the petite blonde, slowly unzips both twins simultaneously. Amanda has an inquisitive look on her face as her small hands disappear momentarily as she reaches in. Her eyes (along with Clara's) grow wide as she pulls out two large matching erections. Amanda muttered, "Oh my" under her breath when they came into view.

Amanda slowly places a delicate kiss on the tip of Mason's throbbing manhood. His mother observes his involuntary shiver. She does the same for Max. Amanda comments about the gaps on her matching grips. Her thumb can't touch her index finger due to the girth of each of their members.

She hypnotically watches this innocent, pixie-like blonde give her first blowjobs. Clara doesn't seem to notice that her index finger is gently rubbing the growing wet spot that's forming on her yoga shorts. Clara's body uncontrollably shudders as she watches Amanda swallow every drop of her twins bucking orgasms. Amanda looks like she's ashamed that her body has betrayed her. Clara's even more ashamed that she fantasized about swapping places with her.

Clara closed the video and realized that there were 23 other videos with, "Amanda" in the title.
 
Last edited:
I like the idea of the kids being raised away from their parents. Maybe the mother didn't do the best job of staying in touch while sleeping around in a loveless marriage (or maybe she and the husband were swingers, already unconventional in their sexual tastes).

And similar to the videos of the pastor's daughter, I like the idea of the mother's trigger being her unexpectedly bearing witness to her sons' sexual prowess, either through their home videos or coming home from work early to find them double-teaming the Girl Next Door.

Then there's always the masquerade ball cliche. Maybe she and her sons are members of the local fetish community but aren't aware of their common interest. Maybe they got into the scene in college and only just got in touch with the hometown group, or maybe the mom or the kids is new entirely to the scene. They go to a house party where everyone is wearing masks or costumes, and it's only after they've crossed the line that they realize their relationship. They can't put the genie back in the bottle, and maybe they weren't the healthiest people to begin with, and now they're off.
 
Back
Top