America's Mom

Rob_Royale

with cheese
Piggybacking off cattales333 celebrity thread, I came up with ths idea.

Throughout TV history we've had actresses that we refered to as "America's Mom". Ladies like Donna Reed or Florence Henderson or Phylicia Rashad.

I'm imagining such a woman who behind closed doors is a complete cougar. The young men/women who play her TV highschool age kids are in their mid-twenties and she's been fucking them for years. Her home, on location filming trailers, dressing rooms, wherever there's a lockable door, under the pretence of "practicing their lines". And it's all fun and fellacio until she gets pregnant. Or someone goes to the press? Imagine the National Inquirer headlines?

That certainly sounds like an extremely hot idea with a load of different scenes and directions you could take it in.

As for what goes wrong, maybe have it be a threat of revealing what's happening? Her and her "child(ren?)" get sloppy and someone catches wind of what's going on. They then threaten her that if she doesn't do some kind of kinky stuff as blackmail they'll leak it all to the press.

I actually have a couple more questions/ideas.

The question: You said the childrens' actors are mid-twenties, how old is the America's Mom? Given she's a) playing a tv mother of late highschool children and b) is described as a Cougar, I'd guess late 40s/early 50s? Then again, you said her getting pregnant is an option, so I think 50s is off the table (though not necessarily impossible)

The ideas: I think her character having a son and a daughter would be the most hot. That way you can balance hetero sex, lesbian sex and threesomes - of which I much prefer MFF so that just adds to the idea. Or if she has two sons they can take it in turns to fuck their "Mom" and possibly even do things like spit roasts. In this scenario, possibly have the blackmailer be a woman, possibly around the younger actors' ages? It'd balance out her two cocks with a pussy and if the four ever do stuff together, having an even split imo would be the best.

Piggybacking off cattales333 celebrity thread, I came up with ths idea.

Throughout TV history we've had actresses that we refered to as "America's Mom". Ladies like Donna Reed or Florence Henderson or Phylicia Rashad.

I'm imagining such a woman who behind closed doors is a complete cougar. The young men/women who play her TV highschool age kids are in their mid-twenties and she's been fucking them for years. Her home, on location filming trailers, dressing rooms, wherever there's a lockable door, under the pretence of "practicing their lines". And it's all fun and fellacio until she gets pregnant. Or someone goes to the press? Imagine the National Inquirer headlines?
Oh, you mean a female version of Bill Cosby, only she doesn't drug them? :) :) :)

I actually have a couple more questions/ideas.

The question: You said the childrens' actors are mid-twenties, how old is the America's Mom? Given she's a) playing a tv mother of late highschool children and b) is described as a Cougar, I'd guess late 40s/early 50s? Then again, you said her getting pregnant is an option, so I think 50s is off the table (though not necessarily impossible)

The ideas: I think her character having a son and a daughter would be the most hot. That way you can balance hetero sex, lesbian sex and threesomes - of which I much prefer MFF so that just adds to the idea. Or if she has two sons they can take it in turns to fuck their "Mom" and possibly even do things like spit roasts. In this scenario, possibly have the blackmailer be a woman, possibly around the younger actors' ages? It'd balance out her two cocks with a pussy and if the four ever do stuff together, having an even split imo would be the best.
I was thinking late thirties to early forties, they would want her to look mature but not old. I had an idea with a young man and a young woman until the youngest of the "family" turned 18 and then she seduced him, for a total of three.

Oh, you mean a female version of Bill Cosby, only she doesn't drug them? :) :) :)

Of course. Donna Reed wouldn't have to drug anyone.

1698488696433.png

And if you want to go Western all of the sons of Barbara Stanwyck's character on The Big Valley were well in adulthood.

Suzanne Somers was around 50 in the last seasons of Step By Step and Brandon Call and Staci Keenan were around 20.

Interesting tidbit, Keenan is now a Deputy District Attorney in LA County and a Law Professor.

Marion Ross was in her 50s and Henry Winkler was in his 30s, so Mrs. C could have been shaggin' The Fonz easily.

Back