Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mofiialZiP1ryvi3lo1_500.jpg

Very very very niceeeeeeeee ........ :)

:devil:

I promise I don't want to be skinny or a really small belly, I just want to be healthy. I think am sexy anyway, I can be curvey, sexy and healthy plus a sexy bbw

I promise I don't want to be skinny or a really small belly, I just want to be healthy. I think am sexy anyway, I can be curvey, sexy and healthy plus a sexy bbw

Well said :D Your attitude does you great credit :cool:

Now we just have to convince all the other Lovely, Sexy Curvy Ladies to think like that.

Ladies -you are ALL beautiful :rose::rose::kiss:

Well said :D Your attitude does you great credit :cool:

Now we just have to convince all the other Lovely, Sexy Curvy Ladies to think like that.

Ladies -you are ALL beautiful :rose::rose::kiss:

Awwwwwwwww I love my figure and I know I will meet a guy that loves it to

Though the middle one is too skinny for my tastes, she does have the best tits! :) The big breasted one has a very homely face.
I am sure the big-titted gal would get all the "attention," but my druthers would run first to the middle chick, then the one on the left. Or... maybe the one on the left first... or... maybe I would stack the two skinny chicks and fuck them together. Ahhhh... wouldn't THAT be fun! :devil:

I am sure the big-titted gal would get all the "attention," but my druthers would run first to the middle chick, then the one on the left. Or... maybe the one on the left first... or... maybe I would stack the two skinny chicks and fuck them together. Ahhhh... wouldn't THAT be fun! :devil:

So you don't like curvey bbws huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back