Neat n Naked (Closed for such_a_bad_man) PM for Appt

Jon smiled as she went back to work. She had been trained well. He gripped her ass cheeks harder and pulled them apart as he dove back in and plunged his tongue in deeper, loving the taste of her sex already. His nose teasing her ass as he pressed his mouth tighter to her pussy. His tongue moved like it had a life of its own as he explored inside her.

A groan rumbled up through him and then through her as his tongue vibrated. As she moved for her work, he moved with her slowly, making sure to keep the seal. His hands kept hold of her ass firmly, reaggravating the marks he left in the bed. "mmmmm, Hiromi..." he sighed, taking a breath before resuming.
 
"Is Master pleased by my aroma and flavor", she asked sighing in pleasure as he latched onto her moist sex.
 
"Very much, slut... Don't forget the counters." he growled before continuing. When she moved to the counters, Jon stood up behind her and abruptly pushed her shoulders forward so her chest was laying on the countertop. "Don't stop..." he reminded her as he pushed his cock deep inside her moist pussy.

A long deep throaty groan rumbled up through him as he felt her squeezing down all along his shaft. As he pressed against her hips, once again, his hand came down hard on her still red ass. "Don't stop..." he groaned as he started to pump his hips, slowly at first before drawing his whole length in and out of her.
 
Before Hiromi had finished cleaning the oven, he was telling her to clean te4h counters, and suddenly her breasts were pushed painfully against the cold sharp couter as each trust made teh sharp edge bite into her tits.

Forcing herself to ignore the pain she started working her muscles to make sure Master was pleased. her hands began to straighten up the counters pusing things back and then wiping up spills and crumbs.

When her ass was slapped, she moaned in pain and pleasure and started fucking more vigorously.
 
Repositioning her body so she was laying chest-down on top of the counter, Jon continued, enraptured with how good sex with Hiromi felt. His long solitude had kept him from feeling something like this and it was so good to be with a woman again. For a moment, he forgot why Hiromi was here and just enjoyed what was happening for what it was. That moment passed and Jon turned back into Master.

"I said don't stop,' he growled as his hand came down on the other cheek. Hiromi must have been getting into it as well as she had stopped wiping down the counters for a moment.
 
Hiroomi had stopped wiping the counter because the pain of the sharp edge of the counter being rammed into her over and over as Master had driven hiiis cock inot her had become unbearable. She was trying to prevent an injury by using her hands to take some of the pressure off her torso.

When Master corrected her, she knew she was wrong and there was no excuse for her to have been disobedient. QUickly she released her hold on the counter and began clenaing it again, hoping Master didn't feel the need topunish her further for her disobedience.
 
Suddenly, Jon felt himself cumming. It came on so fast and hard that he was unprepared and didn't say anything. Instinctively, he grabbed on to Hiromi and held himself in deep. Finally, his moan broke through his clenched throat and it filled the kitchen. He lay against her back for a second, kissing her skin when he reacted strangely. He backed away, looking down at her before walking out of the kitchen and going to sit down in the living room. He didn't call for her; he just sat down and seemed to be deep in thought, staring at the floor.
 
Hiromi having recieved no other instructions, continued to clean the counter, determined not to let Master down again. Long after it was as clean as it was going to get, she continued to clean it wondering where Master had gone.
 
It was more than a few minutes before Jon snapped out of it. He got up to see what Hiromi was doing and bit his lip a little as he saw she was still scrubbing the same place she had been before he had sneaked up on her. He calmly walked over and put his hand on hers.

"Stop," he said softly and took her hand. Leading her to the living room, he sat down and gestured for her to sit on the couch near him.

"I want to apologize for how I treated you just now. I didn't mean to just use you like that. I'm sorry if you felt I was treating as somehow 'less than'," he said, trying to see if she understood. She might have been trained to just take and take, but that's not what he was after.
 
"Master did not use this one." she replied softly. "Master had a need and this one was honored to help him take care of that need. In turn Master brought thisone great pleasure." Tentativly she reachedout and took his hand and kissed it. Not sure why he was so remorseful for something she wanted as much as he did.
 
"But ultimately, you're here because someone paid for you to be here. While I enjoy playing with those that give themselves up to me, the reason you came doesn't feel right. It feels compelled, rather than given." He said, slipping his fingers so the interweave with hers.
 
"Is it truly that much different than buying a meal and movie tickets on a date, before trying to take a woman home, if she agrees. At least with me, there is no doubt of what will happen,and there is no need to try and figure out what to wear, what to do, what to say, to possibly achieve your conquest. Besides if you pick a woman at random, how do you know she will enjoy the same proclivities, fetishes, and kinks you do. By stating up front what you want, you are sure to get one who will enjoy what you enjoy, and won't resent you, or go all crazy stalker just because you had sex one time."

She pulls him closer to her. "There is no shame in this. If for any reason I dodn't want to be here, to be with you. I am allowed to leave. I choose to stay, to be with you. To let you be in control and to submit to you. Now Master, what shall we do?"
 
As she pulled him close, he slid from his chair to kneel between her legs before her on the couch. He didn't realize it, but his hands had quite naturally slid around her waits and pulled her body to his. It just felt so good to hold a woman again. He didn't want to admit it, but he missed something so simple. As much fun as everything had been to this point and how Hiromi had made him feel, this was what he really needed. The touch of someone else's skin on his, the feel of her breath against his face. It brought so many memories of his ex that he felt himself go weak for a moment. All his masks slipped for the blink of an eye, but he just grabbed onto Hiromi's petite frame a little tighter and kept it together.

"Can we just do this for a little while?" he whispered against her shoulder. He didn't realize how badly his last break-up had affected him or how obvious it must be to everyone who knew him until he could nothing more than hold onto this woman he'd never met before.
 
Hiromi sat there quietly letting him hold her. One hand rested lightly on his naked back, enjoying the feel of his muscles, her other hand played with his hair, and rubbed his head.

She realized his brother wasn't exagerating when he said that he needed to be brought out of his depression from his last break up. Lenaing down she lissed the top of his head gently ahd lay her head on his, just letting him know she was there for him however he needed her.
 
After a few quiet minutes, Jon finally leaned back and looked into her eyes. "I think I've been cooped up in this house for a little too long. Does the world outside still work pretty much the same?" he joked. "I'd very much like to take you out." he added. From the state of things in his place, it looked like he hadn't left for anything other than work and groceries lately.
 
"The world outside is...as it ever was." She replied "I am limited in what I can wear as I only have the clothes I brought with me, she reminds him."
 
"Ah, yes, of course..." he said, suddenly feeling very stupid for forgetting that. "Then we'll have to correct that then before we go where I have in mind." He said, leaning in and kissing her porcelain like skin. As he leaned to kiss her skin, he saw under her hanging hair a tattoo. He hadn't noticed it even in the kitchen given how her hair fell. "Just a moment, could you scoot forward a bit?" He didn't wait, he slid in behind her on the couch and pulled hair up. "My brother knows my tastes well. I didn't even see this before now..." Jon lightly ran his fingers around the chrysanthemum with surrounding characters that was tucked so expertly out of sight even though she was naked.
 
"I was wondering when Master would notice." she says smi.in gat him. "Should I dress now or wait until I have more suitable attaire?" She asks as he stares at her tattoo.
 
Jon ran his fingers over the tattoo one more time before letting her go. "I don't know if they would fit you, but if you go to the other closet in the Master bedroom, you should find a selection of outfits and costumes that I had purchased for my last slut. I was able to keep them as I had purchased them for her; they are all things that I like and will allow you to blend in out in the world." Everything that happened at home was a hidden fact from the "normal" parts of the world. The outfits, dresses and costumes he had acquired were very elegant, but subtly sexy; easily removable and loose enough to hide toys like nipple clamps and slim vibrators under the fabric.
 
"If Master might give this one a hint of to the type of outfit that would be appropriate, it would help this one choose something that would not cause Master any embaressment."
 
"Any of the dresses will do. I trust you to pick one that you think Master will prefer." Once again, he emphasized the word "trust" as he said it. He talked about trust early on after arrival and it was more and more apparent that was what his play was about more than obedience or pain.
 
Hiromi went into Masters bedroom and opened the closet. She saw many wonderful and beautiful dresses and sexy costumes. She could have spent weeks looking at everything. There was silk and leather and lace and satin and the list went on.

Then she saw it. That had to be the one he wanted her to wear. Picking up the dress she carried it into the bathroom. Quickly washing herself at the sink, she pulled the dress on over her head and was pleased to find it was an almost perfect fit.

Going back into the closet, she found a pair of heels that matched the dress and pulled them on. They were a size too big, but she could make them work.

Returning to the living room she stood their dressed and asked "Does this meet with Masters approval?"
 
Jon smiled wider than she had seen since she arrived when she walked out wearing the dress in question. His ex had worn it a few times but it was too tight in the chest for her. On Hiromi, it fit perfectly and she looked so beautiful too. "Very good. I hoped you'd understand when you saw it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to do the same." He got up and walked past Hiromi, but stopped, as if a thought occurred to him. "You saw how I opened the different toy compartments in the bedroom, yes? If so, find two toys, apply them as per their use and hide them under the dress. You will not tell me what you've chosen, understand?"
 
"Hai...yes Master." She went into the bedroom and opened the hiding places. Deciding to use teh first two things she grabbed, she closed her eyes and reached in. Grabbing something with her left hand, then with her right. Opening her eyes she looked at what she had pulled out.

Deciding the best way to do this is to do it. She went into the bathroom and took off the dress so it didn't get stained. Doing what she needed to, even though it was a bit of a struggle the first item was set in place.

Picking up the second one, she attached it to her body. Once it was secure, she put the dress back on and went back to the living room to await her Master.
 
Jon narrowed his eyes, tiling his chin slightly as she walked back out. "Hmmmm...." he said, bringing up a finger to his chin. He tried to figure out what she had chosen, but couldn't tell. The dress did as he had hoped and hid everything perfectly. "Very good. Wait here while I prepare for us to leave the house." He said as he went to the bedroom and found an outfit. Taking it into the bathroom off the bedroom, he cleaned up and dressed.

When he walked out, he was wearing a tailored suit with a crisply ironed shirt. He smiled and offered Hiromi his arm before turning for the garage. "You look truly beautiful in that, slut." he said with a warm smile.
 
Back
Top