A bit basic but anyone interested in this one? (First time lesbian group sex)

Jw4223

Virgin
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Posts
5
The bachelorette party was great. It's getting late and with a few drinks in them, Court and her bridesmaids head to bed. Court and her maid of honor, Adrianne share her bed while sisters, Jess and Jordan sleep on an air mattress in the other room. Just before turning in, Adrianne gives Court a friendly good night kiss but it turns into more... Jess hears the two of them and investigates with Jordan. Seeing they've been caught, Court and Adrianne invite the sisters to join them....

Character descriptions: Court is average height, curvy, c-cup breasts and has short red hair. Adrianne is just below average height, skinny but has larger c-cups than Court and has long curly brown hair. Jess is tall and skinny, b-cup breasts and has long deep red hair. Jordan is tall like her sister, but is the most curvy of the girls with d-cups and has straight brown hair. Last two notes: 1.please no sex toys and 2. None of them has had lesbian sex before...

NOTE this is my first time posting so if I've done anything wrong please let me know and I apologize.
 
Nope, nothing wrong, and you can write the story yourself. Picture it as a video playing in your mind's eye and blog it. Then fill in the blog with details, thoughts, feelings, impressions. It's easy.
 
Well you see, I world write it (i do have some erotic writing experience) but...I'm tired of my own imagination so I was hoping to see what someone else might do with this.
 
It's a pretty straightforward tale of sexual discovery. Run with it.

You want to add drama? Someone walks in and discovers them.
You want comedy? Their BFs walk in on them and join the action.
You want tragedy? The groom walks in on them and does not approve.
You want romance? They decide they'd rather be together than with men.

Throw in some interracial and incest and maybe bondage and you've got a winner.
 
I'm really just thinking of it as a one night stand kind of thing. No one finds out outside of the 4 girls. I mean sure, let's throw romance in and have Adrianne and Jess or Jordan realize they want to be together.
Also, I'm very much intrigued by the potential incest. I see it as they don't want to be near each other but during a group kiss they get a bit too close and then in the heat of the moment they just go for it...
I get what you're saying about interracial and bondage but those just aren't my kind of thing.
I know you're just being friendly in trying to get me to write this but... I'd really like to see someone else's description of the events and details I've given...
 
It 's no big stretch to go multiracial. Court is white and Adrianne is black or vice-versa. The sisters Jordan and Jess are Asian or Latina. Or some such mix. They're all chums since elementary school. They skinny-dipped when they were kids and played flashing games more recently (as well as separately bonking a few boys) but have never been intimate -- until this special night.

Forget the air mattress. The party was in their corporate-hotel suite, a king bed in each of two bedrooms. Court and Adrianne retreat to one, kiss, get involved, make noise. Jess and Jordan leave their shared bed (sleeping naked as usual) and see C&A 69ing. They clutch each other and gasp. C&A orgasm, fall apart, see J&J. Adrianne sits and opens her arms to the sisters; they're drawn to her. All embrace, kiss, fondle, pair off, slurp, etc. All possible combinations of 2-, 3-, and 4-somes occur. Romance and incest ensue. Yada yada. Court reluctantly goes on to be wed. Adrianne and J&J... well, who knows? And maybe all four will get together in the future.
 
You're right that it's no big stretch to go interracial but...that's just not how I'm picturing it.... Again, I know you are just trying to be helpful but I can't help but feel like you're trying to push too much of your own fantasies/ideas onto mine...

I was hoping to find somewhere to post a simple prompt or two. I expected some discussion about minor details but really didn't want to get into major ones like I feel youre bringing up.

Please note I don't intend to upset you or get into an argument. Maybe this just isn't the place for me.
 
I'm not trying to force anything -- just throwing out ideas. Have at it.
 
My only advice is to skip your "character descriptions." Nobody cares about their cup size or hair color. If it is important to distinguish one character from another, give them ONE (no more) distinguishing characteristic. A ponytail, a bubble butt, haunting blue yes, whatever. But only if it is necessary for the story. And certainly don't make your readers try to memorize a catalog of physical descriptions of multiple characters. Let them picture them as THEY find most erotic.
 
Again, not trying to start fights because I definitely see where you're coming from, Carnevil9, but the reason I have the descriptions is because that's how I originally imagined them. I guess I'm too focused on my own feelings and didn't bother to think about other readers which....I guess is why I don't listen to my friends irl and post stuff I have written publicly.

While I'd still like to see this written, I feel like it now probably won't be but that's ok because now I better understand why I keep these things to myself. Please know that I don't feel attacked by either of you though!
 
Back
Top