Sniffing worn panties

Texasmustang

Really Really Experienced
Hi, I have a particular fetish about sniffing my wife's worn panties. I enjoy the smell from them and love to see the stains she makes after a day wearing them. I know this is not everyone's thing so I am looking for some feedback from the female members on lit to get an opinion on it.

Does the thought of someone sniffing your used and stained panties;

A - Disgust you.
B - Turn you on.
C - Does nothing for you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Nothing turns me on more than sniffing a woman's panties. Especially after she has just left spin class and ate chili the night before. that musky scent makes me so hard.

Also I love when they are on their period. That bloody penny smell just sets my heart afire.

If i can't find any women's panties I just shove my Calvin Kleins in my mouth and jerk off onto my belly.

Seriously, nothing is hotter.

I always like to sniff a pair of naturally dyed red panties. That smell of burnt copper gets me going as well.

I remember borrowing a friend's lycra sport's briefs in high school. She had to take them off first, as she wasn't participating. I distinctly remember breathing in her scent from the crotch of those briefs out of curiosity and found it to be very sexy. I sometimes smell my own which I find sexy also, but imagine that another woman's would be hotter still.

I don't know why this is weird.. I love the smell of my woman on her panties. When I lick my way up her thighs, I always inhale her scent when I reach them. It fires me up and makes me growl, and she always knows she is about to be devoured.

I think it's freakin HAWT!

I don't know why this is weird.. I love the smell of my woman on her panties. When I lick my way up her thighs, I always inhale her scent when I reach them. It fires me up and makes me growl, and she always knows she is about to be devoured.

I think it's freakin HAWT!

My sentiments exactly Slinger.

No but I can show you how.

Lol... while I always hope to learn and add to my bag of tricks... I am a MASTER with my mouth and hands....and that is not any stretch of the truth or bragging. I am that good. There is nothing I love doing more than tasting a woman and making her explode as hard as she possibly can, and I've spent many years honing my talent.

You're more than welcome to show me what ya got tho...I'll give her a call. :)

Lol... while I always hope to learn and add to my bag of tricks... I am a MASTER with my mouth and hands....and that is not any stretch of the truth or bragging. I am that good. There is nothing I love doing more than tasting a woman and making her explode as hard as she possibly can, and I've spent many years honing my talent.

You're more than welcome to show me what ya got tho...I'll give her a call. :)

I was initially talking about my women but no reason to exclude yours.

I have quite the appetite dontcha know. :devil:

Plus in my battle, all the combatants would be totally fighting me and each other. :devil:

I and many ladies of Lit can attest to that fact.

What an image! I can picture it well.:devil:

Back