Half Bloods BITE....Sometimes. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-Zane woke the next day as she was dead asleep and he smiled slipping from bed and began to make Bacon and Eggs.-

She fall into a deep sleep but morning came and she open her eyes he was not beside her then she smelled eggs she stretched out thinking of last night it was great and she wanted more of him she smiled sating up.

-Zane herd her from the next room.-"Breakfast is already it's just keeping warm...Some OJ as well."-he said s he set it up and yawned a bit him self.-

She stood finding a long shirt of his and going out and sat with him " Smells good thank you"She started eating smiling at him

-Zane smiled as he looked up eating as well.-"So...what were you going to do today."-he said not sure if it was a one night stand or not....maybe they were staying fiends who knew..."

She looked at him not knowing if he just want a one night stand and abit of a feed but he knew how to pleases her and she loved that she stood stopping next to him " I want more of you last night was great if you have stuff to do we can meet up later" She smiled at him looking into his eyes

-He bit his lip.-"I have to go looking for the clan that took my amulet....it will be dangerous and i don't want you involved....I would love to see you again....I just don't want to see you hurt..."-he said softly and looked to her eyes.-

She leaned in " I told you i could help with if you need to feed I'm here for now I wont get hurt ill help in anyway i can" he moved his body and she straddle him facing him and kissed him deeply " I want to see you soon" She smiled grinding against him.

-He moaned softly.-"Marie....you can help me any time you want...just ask....what can you do about other vampires?"-He asked worried about her.-

She looked at him " I know you are worried but helping you you wont have to worry about other vampires if they come after you you will be at your best with my help feeding you you know that " She looked at him her helping him pleases them both she got wet thinking of his bite he needed her as much she wanted him she wanted him to let her help him in any way she could.

-He nods.-"Very well...After breakfast we need to do some hunting just to look around for there Den....after we will be able to get to know each other some more."-he chuckled.-"Do you want me to bring you back to your place to dress?"

She looked at him and said " ok and sure and I'm looking forward to spending time with you" She smile kissing him she got up walking to get dressed.

-Zane held her a moment as she grabbed her clothes.-"Give me one moment to dress."-After putting on fresh jeans he put on a tee shirt and shoes as he grabbed her once more and they vanished in to her house.-"It's nice to have a bit of blood in you."-He bit her neck drinking some of her blood again and shivered loving her blood for some reason.-"Thank you again...So how long you lived here?"

She waited as he dressed going to her house she shut the door he pulled her to him saying It's nice to have a bit of blood in you And felt him bite her and drank her her body sliver with his teeth in her soon he was done her knee week she shook standing up straight as he asked her how long he lived here.it was a one bedroom nice size she said after a min after he bite her and said "mmmm no promblem and bout 2 years" She smiled

-He smiled.-"I like it....Get dressed we will be on our way soon."-Zane smiled as she got dressed and looked out the window waiting patiently.-

She smiled nodded and went and got dressed she felt so turn on she got naked and put on a skirt and shirt she sat on her bed she was wet she thought maybe a few rubs would help her till later when they was alone she reach down feeling her wet pussy she was shocked his little bite got her wet but she was horny

-Zane smiled and looked to her.-"Did i turn you on i am sorry."-he said and looked to her with a smile.-"Should we get going and after I am all yours."-he said and nods as he stood by the door.-

She looked up and seen him standing there she stood " sorry and alittle" She smiled walking out " Im ready" She felt bad but he did turn her on.They leavet her house she couldnt wait to get him alone soon.

-They left and got in a Car as they Drove off He had a feeling where they would be. Zane drove to a Cemetery as the gates were off and they drove in to a old mausoleum area and got out of the car.-"Be careful ok."-he smiled a bit and held her close as they went inside they looked around and Zane sniffed out blood.-"They are here.....some where."-He put his hand on a name stone and a door opens up going down.-"Ready?"-he asked as he began the slow decent.-

Onces they got out she was abit scared cause they was vampires and knew they smell her before he found them but she needed to help him she wanted to and she would " I'm ready " She told him as he opened a door.

-He pulled a cross form his pocket.-"This is the only protection you have....if they come close couch them with it they will burn."-he said as they made there decent.-

She nooded to him as he looked around she became scared and turn on at thought but knew not all was so nice as he was to her but she was helping hhim and she wanted that.The sooner he did this she could have him alone.

-They creep down stairs slowly and found coffins galore.-"This is the place at least one of them."-he found his amulet and put it on.-"Better...."-the amulet sunk in to his skin a bit.-"Let's get out we will see them later."-he said as they ran out of there fast locking the door to the mausoleum and got in the car leaving.-"Wow that was close."

Soon they got what he needed and got out know they would find him later knowing he took it and found him in the car she looked at him " Will they find you later?" she was worried about him they take it back.

-He nods.-"Yeah they will be back after it but...this time i will be ready."-he grins and kissed her cheek.-"do not worry trust me."-he smiled and looked.-"So what do you want to do first now that you have me to your self? What are you into?"

Back