Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

Sorry about the bruised melon. Big sigh of relief at the good news.


Awww, thank you so much :heart:. I am sorry I have taken so long to come back and pick up your kind thoughts for the ole melon. (Much better now.) I am on 'holiday' in a caravan by the beach (ie cleaning and washing up in a much smaller space than normal). I am really sympathising with Virginia Woolf's reflection that you need a room of your own if you are to be a writer! as I attempt to pen my keen critical reflections to the background of other people watching films and the news, grrrr. People who have no business to do so have suddenly started getting up early and chatting to me even though I am obviously focussed down on something on my computer, instead of lolling in bed till all hours :mad:

New review of Privates1stclass's story following yesterdays's kind recommendation:
http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/sarahs-stallion.html

Please tell me if I rambled too much or made bloopers, I spent several days trying to get quiet time to read and edit, LOL. (Oh, OK, I was also tootling around on the beach collecting shells and popping into the nearby fishing village for a lobster :cool:.)

And this is a li'l number about librarian stories which I wrote a while back so it may be a bit more coherent:
http://naokosmith.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-boxes-in-library.html

Back to normal chaos soon. *Gasp gasp*, I can hardly wait! I can't believe the selfishness of our school teachers who have taken TWO days off next week ... I mean are taking two days to train up, probably in advanced combat skills to cope with the muscular fit surfing Piglet I will be sending back to them.
:)
 
Big love to a lady for whom I have the greatest respect. I should have more people like you in my life, but they are hard to find :rose:
I hope you can put your scare behind you or at least put it out of mind :heart:
PS How old is the ripped surfer? Oh - still at school, never mind :cool:
 
Last edited:
Big love to a lady for whom I have the greatest respect. I should have more people like you in my life, but they are hard to find :rose:
I hope you can put your scare behind you or at least kid yourself you have :heart:

PS How old is the ripped surfer? Oh - still at school, never mind :cool:

Good to see you back on, girl
:rose::rose:
 
PS Any more shoes you have to share with us?
I posted these the other day
Shoe porn :-/
christianlouboutin-decollete-3141006_BK01_1_1200x1200.jpg
 
One day I will be back properly! I miss you all :heart:

Things are so poo, really you don't want to know. Soon be sorted though! (The least of my worries is that the person who is supposed to be giving me professional support in bringing my grievance for discrimination is flirting with me :rolleyes:. No no I can't be bothered to take out another grievance just for him. I think he has got the message. When he said he couldn't believe I used to be a rugby player, I sound so gentle - stop laughing! :D:D:D, I said: Oh no, I was reknowned for my vicious handoff, and I haven't had trouble with him since. Honestly, if I wrote it up as a story everyone would say it was unrealistic.)

I managed to review a couple of Halloween stories:

http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/oooooh-eeee-halloween.html
and
http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/soul-service-inc.html

I'll be doing a couple more. Story reviews that is! If you have a (safe sex remember) story in the competition, let me know - sorry PM box is full, drop me a message via my blog.

PS How old is the ripped surfer? Oh - still at school, never mind :cool:

Well, he was just old enough for sex but not quite for me. I like my men like my steak: mature and well hung :devil:. (OK, just mature is fine, LOL, I am not a size queen.)
 
Hugs! Boobs! Hugs! Boobs!

Lol, I'm confused....:eek:




Hey, Naoko! Long time no see.


Hope you're doing well. :):rose:
 
I had a couple of messages recently asking how I am. I was very touched and I thought I would just pop back and send a kiss to those of you who miss me :kiss: (and do a quick two fingers up to those who have been glad not to see me posting for a while). Don’t worry! I will be back :devil:.

Things have been very tough recently. A bit like a Loving Wife story but without any hot sex. Gah! Where’s the fun in that?!

The truth of it is, my dears, that the Fella was not only difficult in the ways I talked about on here (refusing to help at all with the house, only wanted to go to the pub with his mates not do family things). He moved out of our bed eight years ago, preferring to sleep on a sofabed in his study. Well, no sex is bad enough but I was not even getting a cuddle at night. At one point when I finally gave up trying to get him to come back to the bed, he said I was being unduly romantic and that all relationships eventually become less sexy, but I unreasonably replied that someone I think of as a sexual partner rather than a friend, should at least sleep in the same bed as me. I often looked at the ‘I didn’t get laid last night’ thread and thought about posting in it, but I felt embarrassed to admit that I am such a tubby old ex-rugby player ;) that my own partner is not interested in me.

He asked for a second chance when I tried to leave him six months ago, so I allowed it for Piglet’s sake. It was no good. Even when I offered to pay to take us away for weekends, even if I promised there would be no sex just nice dinners and drinks, he preferred to stay home and watch tv.

I know some of you will worry about the effect on Piglet. My kid has no eyebrows because she is so stressed that she picks out her eyelashes and eyebrow hair. The Fella is not only unreasonable about intimacy, he is unreasonable about finances. He is sometimes very generous and then suddenly he will argue with me and say he is entitled to spend ‘his’ money how he likes and that spending £100 per month on Netflix, Amazon Prime and some other tv crime drama streaming thing is what he wants to do and F U about the food bills. I have now discovered that Piglet is entitled as maintenance from him to the same amount as he used to give me to manage the household for all three of us. She is begging me to move out of here as quickly as possible, although she is keen to spend the allocated time with the Fella that we have agreed. I don’t want her to grow up thinking that you have to put up with the sort of petty behaviours which you can imagine I had to cope with. The Fella is diagnosed depressed and there are a lot of stresses in his life, but I have tried for five years now to get him to get professional support and he refuses, and I don’t want to have it taken out on me in front of Piglet any more.

Anyway, this will make you larf. Just before Christmas I am afraid the Fella saw a rather explicit email from some nice chap I was flirting with, cuz I keep my hand in (so to speak ;)) with a little private flirting by email. I did apologise but the Fella was most disgusted and outraged, the activities my friend was offering me not being quite to his taste (<snerk>). After Christmas, I was surprised he didn’t say any more about it. Then I noticed he was wearing lurid clothes in styles too young for him, stopping out several nights a week and, most suspicious of all, he came up with a sensible proposal for how to spend time with Piglet – far too sensible for any of his bachelor boy mates to have suggested to him.

Then I found a pair of black lacy knickers in the wash which were not mine. I phoned the Fella for the pleasure of hearing him burble and stutter for a few minutes, said I was very pleased for him but I wasn’t going to wash them and I put them on his desk in a little bag. Two days later I found a sort of top-thing (a Freudian slip, no doubt) – ugh, made of viscose! The Fella said it was all unintentional, could have happened to anyone and anyway it’s all my fault as I am a vicious bitch who ruined his career and was cruel to him while his Dad was ill and his grandmother was dying and his friend was ill and he had an ingrowing toenail. Well, I am not worried about that as everyone knows I did my utmost to make sure his porn-cruising Dad was well cared for (only stipulating that Piglet not be exposed to the internet sites he had got into), and that in fact the Fella dragged me along to clear out Outlaw Granny’s flat two days after I had a biopsy, and while I was still waiting to find out if I had breast cancer. (No, no, dahlinks, all clear – although at least now I know why I mysteriously went up a cup size! I am trying to figure out if I can get the other boob that size too.)

Gah, you couldn't make it up! People would say the character of the Fella is stereotypical and one-sided :rolleyes:.

OK, so I said: now you must do your own laundry, and I was quite shirty (ho ho) and stopped being amicable. But the Fella clearly isn’t sure I understand properly, that he has got a GIRLFRIEND! So he ‘unintentionally’ sent me a lovely text which was clearly intended for his GIRLFRIEND, and which had sort of code letters in it. Like you might write, FMS [Fuck Me Slowly]. Except the Fella doesn’t actually like sex so his probably meant: I Will Eat Toast in the Morning. I just sent it back saying: I don’t think this is meant for me, and he said: Sorry will you get a move on with shutting down the joint accounts.

There we are, that’s how things are. There is a lot more shitty stuff too (my Line Manageress is back! yayyy!) but I won't go on any more. When I am settled in my new home, I will be back posting and on my review blog. I am very sorry it’s taking as long as it is. There is OF COURSE some problem with the new house, there always is, but I have got a good solicitor and it will all come out in the wash. Apart from the dirty knickers, LOL, I am not washing those. (Poor woman, but if I warn her she will not believe me *sigh*.)

Ciao ciao, dahlinks! A bientôt!
:rose::heart:
:nana::nana::nana:
 
Naoko, cariad, you would love what has just happened in Casa RZ...

Rugby player walks in through the door, barely thirty seconds later, his jeans are around his ankles...



...as he shows me the swollen knee he got from playing yesterday. Looked painful.


Btw, I wouldn't want to see any more intimate parts him swollen, my temp house guest is only 22 and it would be like robbing the cradle.

Much love btw, glad to hear you're OK.
 
:eek::eek: I can't top that. ^^^^^

So, I'll just say, good seeing you and hurry back. You have been missed mightily.

:rose::kiss::heart:
 
The Boy (as I call him) has just been walking around in his boxers. Bless. I think he wants me to write a story about him, so he can show it to his teammates.

Now, his father...his father would appeal in an older-man-with-bone-melting-Edinburgh-accent-and-twinkly-eyes way. His father, I could probably write a Mature story about...

Anyway, hope that cheers you up. ;)
 
Back
Top