Naoko's news, views and shoes thread

Awww, people, thank you for the lovely messages!

A dozen roses, even! and offered kisses - uh, just to make it better, I know. ;)

Sorry I was even slower to get back here. The poor ole boob still hurts a bit. Honestly! badly in need of kisses here! :devil:

Well, y'know me, I am so lazy. I only had my nephew visiting, and Piglet returning from holiday with her load of laundry, and a new group of students wished on me, and my discrimination case against the uni, and something-else, I forget.

Oh, and I had my new laptop which has an ENORMOUS screen, too big even for my boobs to hide it from Piglet and her summer-holidaying friends; even with the big lump in the left one from all the cream cakes and macaroons I am snorking up. Anyway, I have just managed to get back on my netbook for a minute while I cook lunch.

I did manage to write my blogpost reviewing yesterdays' ver-ry sexy story! and I also wrote up this one about a fab operatic number (a song rather than a story):

http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/musical-moment.html

She has a dozen roses too, although migosh, she is a bit careless with them! I am certainly not going to chuck mine about like that. :cathappy:

:rose::heart::kiss:

I've left a comment on the Promenade Concerts on your blog.

How about a few virtual hugs that won't impact on the part that is sore?

And some of these :kiss::kiss::kiss: to make it better?

I've left a comment on the Promenade Concerts on your blog.

How about a few virtual hugs that won't impact on the part that is sore?

And some of these :kiss::kiss::kiss: to make it better?

Awww, virtual hugs are always welcome.

And kisses :devil:

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Hi Naoko,

I was wondering if you'd like to review a First-time story I've written. It has been edited and I need to remove the comments from my editor.

I want to know if you have any ick factor that I should be aware of.:)

Hi Naoko,

I was wondering if you'd like to review a First-time story I've written. It has been edited and I need to remove the comments from my editor.

I want to know if you have any ick factor that I should be aware of.:)

Sure, Baby. Although I have a lot on right now so I might be a bit slow. It's summer holidays (which does not mean a holiday for a MILF, and I am actually working as well as running around after everyone-else who is on holiday!).

I will only edit incest or non-com in very rare circumstances. Um, I can't remember if there's anything else! I am pretty broad *cough cough* minded ;).

I am a mean rough editor, mind. :devil: I will kick the shit out of your story, LOL.

Why not drop me an email and tell me more ...
:)

Sure, Baby. Although I have a lot on right now so I might be a bit slow. It's summer holidays (which does not mean a holiday for a MILF, and I am actually working as well as running around after everyone-else who is on holiday!).

I will only edit incest or non-com in very rare circumstances. Um, I can't remember if there's anything else! I am pretty broad *cough cough* minded ;).

I am a mean rough editor, mind. :devil: I will kick the shit out of your story, LOL.

Why not drop me an email and tell me more ...

okay then, switching to mail.:)

OK, gather round - now is the time for all good men (in fact all people of diverse gender identities including naughty ones) to come to the aid of the party.

Please help me by checking out my review blog and letting me know if you think there are ways I could improve it.

I have been refreshing my review blog while off nursing my boob. Shut up, you know what I mean by that :rolleyes:. I have done a lot of work tidying it up - the blog! not my boob - updating the pages and refreshing the review posts.

I'm looking to launch the blog this autumn by asking some university student unions to circulate the link so actual young people with little experience, as opposed to older writers with a lot of knowledge, start reading it.

I'm also going to see if some of the better newspapers will write articles promoting it.

Then I might even get some sponsorship and buy new shoes! I mean food - and Piglet's school shoes :rolleyes:. If I could be paid to do the thing, I could review many more of your lovely stories and spread the good word about how well you all write, so lend us a hand here.

In a metaphorical sense :rolleyes:. What you do with your actual hand while reading the hot stories I review is between you and your hand.
;)

OK, gather round - now is the time for all good men (in fact all people of diverse gender identities including naughty ones) to come to the aid of the party.

Please help me by checking out my review blog and letting me know if you think there are ways I could improve it.

I have been refreshing my review blog while off nursing my boob.

I think, my dear, it might be advantageous to give some sort of pointer you your blog;
as if that's not enough,
Fix it so we can comment ?
[I tried again lately; still no go]

I think, my dear, it might be advantageous to give some sort of pointer you your blog;
as if that's not enough,
Fix it so we can comment ?
[I tried again lately; still no go]

Oh dear! but everyone else CAN comment.

Do you think it's something in your settings? Maybe you need to turn on pop-ups so the ladies can pop up out of the cake for you or something? Once TX tried to get on my other blog and all he could see was my melons, and then John got him to clean up his act - I mean clean out his browser, then he could see all my pussy pix too.
:cattail:

Oh dear! but everyone else CAN comment.

Do you think it's something in your settings? Maybe you need to turn on pop-ups so the ladies can pop up out of the cake for you or something? Once TX tried to get on my other blog and all he could see was my melons, and then John got him to clean up his act - I mean clean out his browser, then he could see all my pussy pix too.
:cattail:

Damned if I know, dear.
:rose::rose:

I have subscribed to Feminist Erotica.

Email Subscription Confirmed!

A message will be delivered to oggbashan@yahoo.co.uk if the publisher has produced new content on that day. No new content, no email for you.

So - now I want to receive some emails!

:heart:

Naoko!

Your PM Box is full.

You do know you can download it as a .txt file, don't you?

I tried joining Feminist Erotica as oggbashan using my Yahoo ID. The process failed saying 'try again later'.

Why?

Mills and Boon - For or Against?

I wrote a short piece for Feminist Erotica suggesting that Mills and Boon books are better than their reputation.

Naoko rose to the bait and trashed them - again...

Coming back with pix of shoes soon!

Long blurt here, you are welcome to ignore it and move onto next post which will actually be about my blog.

Awww, guys, you missed me! I can tell, cuz one troll missed making mean remarks about me on here so much that he went and made a spiteful comment on my blog about writing! (Erotica Writers’ Bloc.) He even did it as Anonymous! I felt like a real Literotica writers, cuz y’know my stories are so romantic that Anonymous comments I get are usually from people too shy to do more than sneak on and say: *whisper* that was lovely, without leaving a name.

Sorry it has been a much longer break than I wanted. Summer holidays are not ‘holidays’ for a MILF, LOL. There is Piglet going round reading my new laptop very easily over my shoulder, and I always have my nephew to stay for a week. (He has special needs so he can’t read but he does take up quite a bit of time – he rode the horses on the beach for the first time this holiday! :cathappy:)

I am taking out a discrimination case against my lovely employers, and someone was ill then someone was on holiday then someone-else was on holiday so now it will be September before I hear whether they think I have a case, even, to take. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the lovely employers asked me to take on somebody else’s group of students when the other tutor was ill. (And that was a lot of extra hard work but most of them will get through and go on to do their degree :nana:.)

We went to Über Stepford and the Fella did too much driving and stressed himself out, which was of course all my fault. Outlaw Dad had got himself into a financial pickle mismanaging his care, at least nobody could say that was my fault cuz I tried to get him into a better care situation three months ago but everyone said that was not a good idea back then :mad:.

Now Outlaw Dad has fallen over, partly because he is not in an appropriate care situation and partly because he is so screwed up with depression he can’t think properly, and done in his hip so badly that he will probably be wheelchair-bound. The Fella is so screwed up with depression that he just wants to sit with his head in his hands, so guess who gets to speak to all the officials about it and try to get Outlaw Dad into the better care situation he ought to have been in anyway.

While packing for us all to go on our one week of jolly holiday by the beach. Yah! That is going to be a larf with the Fella fretting about his dad all week but too depressed to go and visit him! Hahaha! I am jumping for joy here about it!

Oh, the boob? It is still a bit sore after my biopsy but it is a lot better, and I am eating a lot of macaroons now I have realised that I could feed up the fatty lump in it and go up another cup size! :nana: I am still a bit tired cuz I had to go up to Über Stepford the day after having a needle stuck in my boob and clear out Outlaw Granny’s flat (in spite of my arguing that the people buying it could wait a few days more) although I did refuse to carry heavy objects even when the Fella looked at me like: ‘what a lazy slag’ for making him do that. OK, LOL, when I reminded him I had had minor surgery and been told to avoid straining the boob, he did say: “Sorry.”

How was your summer?
:cool:

I've been able to post on the site...?
For safe sex recommends in a really good first time story, I suggest this one:
http://www.literotica.com/s/sarahs-stallion-ch-02

Thank you! I will check it out.
:rose:

Naoko!
Your PM Box is full.
You do know you can download it as a .txt file, don't you?

I didn't know that. I will investigate as soon as I've done the washing up and hung this laundry load.

It's a feminist blog; I guess the women took things in hand themselves.

Speaking as a feminist, I do like to take things into my own hands :devil:.

Ogg's lovely post on Mills and Boon! :rose:
http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mills-and-boon.html

My mean one riposting and tearing them to shreds :devil:
http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mills-and-swoon-riposte.html

Review of Zeb_Carter's excellent First Time story:
http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mary-tagert.html

:kiss::heart::kiss:

(Pix of painted toes coming soon.)

Hullo dahlinks
I am very sorry I have been away for a little bit.

I had to go and have a biopsy on my boob, and I know some of you will not believe this, but I was not reely in the mood for flirting until I could be sure about whether to come back and change my signature to: Just like one of the lads, with tit.

Anyway, good news - the melons are fine, although the one they stuck the needle in is still a li'l bit sore.

I have written a blogpost for anyone who wants to know what happens when they test your breasts, or who is looking for a hot career in breast care nursing. (LOL, I'm afraid my research suggests it's not quite such a good plot bunny story as might at first appear.)

I will come back properly soon, just nipping in to share the good news.
:heart:

Sorry about the bruised melon. Big sigh of relief at the good news.

Back