Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does the same to you as it did to this person, don't forget a bowl. The towel was completely useless. Not just cum my love, she peed herself :D :kiss:

Oh WoW! Seems if I need a nice dry day out on the lawn, I can blame the neighbours cat... ah, but... the screaming, how do I explain that? :)

Oh WoW! Seems if I need a nice dry day out on the lawn, I can blame the neighbours cat... ah, but... the screaming, how do I explain that? :)

Just say the cat met another one and they tried to mate. OMG! have you ever seen two cats mating? The noise they made was horrific and the act itself far from being shall we say "romantic" :D :kiss:

Just say the cat met another one and they tried to mate. OMG! have you ever seen two cats mating? The noise they made was horrific and the act itself far from being shall we say "romantic" :D :kiss:

Wouldnt mind seeing you 2 kitties get together... Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :cattail:

I feel sorry for the male hedgehog, OMG! what a prick he must feel :)

Wouldnt mind seeing you 2 kitties get together... Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :cattail:

No doubt the beautiful sound of two pussies (yOnies) coming together is really cool ;) That gorgeous wet on wet squelching sound has we cream each other amidst an atmosphere of fragrant sex... oh yes, that is so magic ;)

No doubt the beautiful sound of two pussies (yOnies) coming together is really cool ;) That gorgeous wet on wet squelching sound has we cream each other amidst an atmosphere of fragrant sex... oh yes, that is so magic ;)

THUD~ ill be back in a few my lovelies....:D

And very bonding and personal too :kiss:

...er, I think it's time to go for me. The transformer program just ended and he's opening my belt... I think it could be action time here :)

LOVE YOU ALL :kiss::kiss::rose: ;)

...er, I think it's time to go for me. The transformer program just ended and he's opening my belt... I think it could be action time here :)

LOVE YOU ALL :kiss::kiss::rose: ;)

Yes, I promised myself 11pm too, I hate having to work weekends :(

Bless You All :rose::kiss::heart:

I thought you would enjoy that one boy_wonder :) My german language skills are none existant, but I liked the romantic part of that movie :) I think all evenings in, with dinner and with partners should move towards that scene :)
===================================================

I love the idea of seeing it as "adoption"... quite funny really. Thinking about it though, when an adopted MANCHILD decides to "grow up" and discover his world, the process of "divorce" makes it complicated :)

My Mum and Dad had the right idea :) They are still married and are only seperated. I love it when they get together now and then and they still show loving affection for each other (no doubt they still have sex also). Yet, Dad will go about his own business pretending to be a "playboy" and date someone different every so often and to top it all, his dates always seem to be 18 to 25.

I can understand their appeal for an older mature man :)

So, grown-up MANCHILDS like Dad and TRT need their freedom I suppose. If TRT is having a sexual relationship out of our wedlock, then he does a good job at keeping it secret and clean :)

First, I will sign a "pre-nup" to be your man-child.

Second, you Mum and Dad seem to have a great relationship. I would be happy just to "fool-around" with a sexy around 30 Brit with the cutest breasts and sexiest yOni on the internet.

Just popped back in :)

Confession:

I feel so guilty actually. I left earlier for some much needed sex. I got plenty of oral sex from TRT and I came so hard. He then decided to enter me and fuck me until he filled me up with his load. Not what I expected to be honest, but atleast he seemed satisfied and so was I for the amazing orgasms :)

However, don't you just feel a little guilty by doing something you did not plan?

I promised him I would go for seconds, teasing his cock using oral. In the space of just ten minutes while he checked the coffee, I fell asleep on the couch listening to chillout music :(

He covered me up with a duvet and went to bed himself. I just woke up twenty minutes ago to find him sound asleep. I wanted so much to wake him and fulfil my promise, but unfortunately he had taken his night meds and he would be out cold for hours yet.

I hope he reads this during his online visits and understands my feelings of being guilty.

I :heart: U :kiss::kiss:

Just popped back in :)

Confession:

I feel so guilty actually. I left earlier for some much needed sex. I got plenty of oral sex from TRT and I came so hard. He then decided to enter me and fuck me until he filled me up with his load. Not what I expected to be honest, but atleast he seemed satisfied and so was I for the amazing orgasms :)

However, don't you just feel a little guilty by doing something you did not plan?

I promised him I would go for seconds, teasing his cock using oral. In the space of just ten minutes while he checked the coffee, I fell asleep on the couch listening to chillout music :(

He covered me up with a duvet and went to bed himself. I just woke up twenty minutes ago to find him sound asleep. I wanted so much to wake him and fulfil my promise, but unfortunately he had taken his night meds and he would be out cold for hours yet.

I hope he reads this during his online visits and understands my feelings of being guilty.

I :heart: U :kiss::kiss:

I bet as he was covering you up .. thats what he was thinking.. about how much

HE <3's you

I bet as he was covering you up .. thats what he was thinking.. about how much

HE <3's you

Hi VIPER :)

Maybe so :) But, I let him down twice really. I said I wouldn't go online and I did, which made him watch tv and I could tell what he really wanted by the way he was petting me. And, the promise later on.

Count your blessings that you have two such wonderful loves in your life SIENNA darling. You can always give him an "IOU with bonus" next time.

Home for a while now, got another piece done and that makes 3 for LIT in the space of 2 days. Two new series too with ideas for more. Good thing I am on an erotic buzz - too bad it remains fantasy and not the real world.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist

Hi VIPER :)

Maybe so :) But, I let him down twice really. I said I wouldn't go online and I did, which made him watch tv and I could tell what he really wanted by the way he was petting me. And, the promise later on.

I think you might be blowings this out of porpotion.. and if your not .. you will be later *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back