Karen McDougal

You Americans and your whole bs about an Alpha-male man of power fuckin chicks. Need to get over it. Kennedy did it, Clinton did it, Ike did it, Bush Sr. allegedly did it. So what? I guarantee you that almost all Presidents and Prime Ministers do it. Just don't lie under oath about it. Fuck, brag about it. Tell it like it is: some hot women love powerful Alpha-males and will not only allow, but want their pussies grabbed by them, and not just grabbed, but fucked hard and rough and leaking Dude's seed when he's done. It's been that way since the beginning of time. No bitch wants to breed with a cabron.

This might surprise you, but not all of YOU AMERICANS are like that. I'm on your side, but don't get pissy and blame the whole lot of us for the actions of a few that don't set right w/you. Yes, I'm an American, I'm entitled to defend us. Even the asswipes.
 
Last edited:
No such thing as divorce, Bill was literally caught with his pants down in the white house, Kennedy was fucking everything that moved before and while in office and the first ladies just deal with, but heaven forbid they fuck anyone.

Something tells me part of The Trumps sham marriage was she gets as much cock as she wants, just not his and he just does what he always does, anything that moves.

In reality the much worshiped Kennedy was the biggest pig in office.

Oddly, I agree w/all that. I grew up practically worshiping JFK. Nonetheless, I begrudgingly let my feelings about his flings get a pass. Hindsight has it's advantages I suppose. I liked Bill too, but I don't think any of those flings should blind us all to any greater good they've done. Do I have a blind eye to all that? Of course not, but not much either of us can do about it except bitch and accept it for whatever it is. I try to wisely pick and choose my battles (varies with opinions), sometimes "winning" against whatever the odds are. In the end, when you're outgunned and outmanned there is no choice but to let it go and deal w/it as best we can no matter how much people agree or disagree.
 
I wouldn't want you to be distracted by those so here.

565b91a7234c4795083f0caa147323f0.jpg

I remember her, uhm, characteristics.
 
No such thing as divorce, Bill was literally caught with his pants down in the white house, Kennedy was fucking everything that moved before and while in office and the first ladies just deal with, but heaven forbid they fuck anyone.

Something tells me part of The Trumps sham marriage was she gets as much cock as she wants, just not his and he just does what he always does, anything that moves.

In reality the much worshiped Kennedy was the biggest pig in office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
 
I think thats about enough out of you..

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Goes-From-Calm-To-Angry-Smashing-a-Mug-On-a-Guys-Head-In-The-Departed.gif

He is like a gnat, isn't he?

All that talk he has online, one day, someone would shove a bat so far up his loose booty it would poke out of his mouth.

Being butt fucked in a prison cell would turn one crazy.

Some people need to adjust their meds.
 
I'd like to say something deep here, but....cattiness and jealousy. All attractive women are sluts, whores, have diseases and are a 'disgrace' to feminism. Its whay the message-which is a good one-gets lost, idiots like that. Kind of like how liberal ideals are ruined by....liberals.

There are plenty of men that call women sluts and whores and neg women. These are the same types that can't get laid.


You can spot the males on this thread who haven't gotten a good lay in a while.
 
Last edited:
Feminists have always hated seeing good looking women getting laid.
Why?

Maybe because when someone gets married, they should honor their marital vows? It seems that some of you excuse that if a woman is beautiful.

Sometimes it is not about looks or jealousy. There is more to a woman s worth than the way she looks.

If a woman cheats on a man, you whiners would be bitching.
 
Back
Top