Travel (closed)

She gave a sleepy moan, rubbing her eyes. Laura had never Ben a morning person. "Morning..." She gave no signs of moving otherwise, still comfortable and warm. "Sleep well?"
 
Cole smiled 'better than I have in quite some time!' He pulled her closer 'thanks to you I think' he looked at the ceiling for a moment then back at her. 'I feel like I have some energy back, a purpose' he was determined to turn their world into something far better. 'how about you, how did you sleep?'
 
"Really well, thanks." She looked up at him with a sleepy smile. "Are you always this talkative in the morning?" she teased. Laura shifted a little, letting her arm drape across his chest. "How's your stomach?"
 
Cole laughed, he kissed her then, slowly, sensually. 'feels tight and sore, but otherwise ok. Talking is good, but there are other ways to get to know someone' he pulled her to him, stretching his body against hers. His arms wrapped around her, holding her. Cole smiled and kissed her gently again, his tongue caressing her lips
 
Laura smiled against his lips, dancing her tongue against his for a few moments. "And what other ways do you have in mind?" she asked, fingers trailing over his shoulder and up into his hair.
 
He kissed her back, hands stroking her skin. 'I always think it's good to know what you find by touching, feeling, tasting' he smiled as he licked her bottom lip gently. Slowly he slid a hand over her buttock and around her hip. His fingers gently teasing a trail to her thighs. He pressed his body closer to hers, feeling their warmth, wanting to share with her
 
"Well that is always the best way to learn... And the funnest." She shivered as he lightly trailed his fingers along her skin. She moved her legs, parting them some as his hand found its way to her thighs. "Anatomy was one of my best subjects."
 
He smiled and kissed her, his fingers tracing over her thighs, moving slowly towards her pussy. He rolled, sliding his body onto hers, his lips locked to her as his breathing deepened. He began to move his hands over her body.

He looked up and smiled...
 
Laura playfully bit at his bottom lip as her hands found their way to caressed the back of his head. Her legs parted to either side of his hips as he rolled to lay a top of her. "So what do you plan on learning about me first?" she teased in a whisper against his lips.
 
He began kissing her neck and shoulders, 'I thought I would see how you feel about this...' He licked her skin then kissed her chest, placing small kisses on her breasts. Finally he kissed her nipple, gently teasing it with his tongue, flicking her with the tip. He looked up and smiled, kissing and licking her nipple as he watched her react
 
She breathed deeply as he kissed below her ear, then nibbled down her neck and over her shoulders, the sensation making her heart rate jump as he moved over sensitive areas. As Cole moved his mouth over her breasts and nipples, Laura let her hands travel to his back, exploring the muscles there.
 
He licked her nipple gently, arching his back to her touch 'this one likes me I think' he smiled and slowly began to kiss his way across her chest 'wonder if this one does?' He licked the curve of her breast, teasing his tongue to her nipple flicking it over her until he finally latched his lips around her nipple and sucked gently. He could feel her breathing, feel her responding
 
"Hmmm..." She smiled softly, closing her eyes, allowing herself to take in the feelings of his tongue, mouth, hands, everything. "I guess it does," she sighed.
 
Cole stroked his hand down her body, looking up as he licked and sucked on Laura's nipple. His fingers trailing over her stomach, her thighs. Gently he stroked her thigh, fingers sliding over her skin. 'This ones responding too' he smiled and let his fingers stray closer to her sex
 
"They must really like you," she said with a giggle. She arched her back slightly, moving her hips as his fingers moved over her skin and closer to the area between her legs. His touch teased her, making her want more. "I could get used to waking up like this."
 
Walking up should be a pleasure ' he smiled and circles his fingers slowly in, closer. Finally finding her clit, he stroked gently, applying very little pressure. He kissed her skin, then let his finger slide from her clit to her wetness
 
A soft moan escaped the redhead once his fingers found the sensitive little nub. Laura trailed her fingers through his hair before giving him a gentle tug, coaxing him back up. "Can't argue with that." She pressed her lips against his, running her tongue along his bottom lip.
 
He kissed her deeply his body already responding to touching her. His arms wrapped around her and he felt his hard tip touch her inner thigh. Desire, need and passion took over, he felt himself touch her and slide gently into her
 
She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his hips snugly against her, pulling him in fully and deeply. She was surprisingly a tad sore from their activities the night before, but she ignored it. She nibbled at his lips before trailing kisses along his jaw and then sucked at his earlobe, breath heavy in his ear.
 
Cole held still inside her, just taking in the feel of being connected. He kissed her back, nibbling her, pulling their bodies closer and then he began to move. Feeling her legs around him he thrust, slowly and gently. Still a little tentative, wanting to impress this woman. He felt a burning need, a desire to kiss her, to reassure her that for him this was real.

How tongue danced with hers 'feels so good' he whispered
 
"Mhmm," she hummed against his lips. Laura dragged her fingers up and down his sides with each slow thrust. She applied a little more pressure with each pass, feeling the slight hesitance he seemed to have, like he was holding back... "You don't have to be so gentle," she breathed. "You won't break me."
 
That was all he needed, Cole let his body go, thrusting harder, his lips moving to her shoulders he kissed and bit gently. He moved his weight slightly so that he could thrust with his whole shaft, letting himself also slip out before driving fully back into her.

Cole was lost in this woman now, desire pushing him on
 
Her words seemed to be all the encouragement he needed. He moved faster. With each thrust her body hummed, feeling that ball of pleasure inside her wind tighter and tighter. Her breathing became shallower, and came in shallow gasps
 
He was totally lost in her, thrusting wildly. His breath coming in gasps, his mouth finding her skin, her lips. He gripped her close, his body and mind lost.

His tongue found hers then, dancing, hungrily seeking her.
 
Laura took sharp breaths between kisses. Her muscles clenched around him as he fucked her hard, as if having the intention to make her see stars. He was getting her there. Fingernails dug into his shoulders and she moaned, "Cole..."
 
Back
Top