The Tattoo Artist (closed)

What you think I can't play gentle? he chuckled “I made no inclinations to think otherwise, you have been very gentle, well, at least while marking my skin up at any rate” he said, referring to the tattoo’s she’d done personally for him “I have no doubt that if you really wanted me in pain I would be,” he watched her smirk crease her lips And haven't you been giving in to me since we met? What would make that so different? he bristled slightly at that and arched an imperious brow but still smiled “I have done no such thing! I have played this game of chess to the best of my ability” he said with a half laugh “You have just managed to keep moves ahead than I was capable of, but in no way you have checked the king yet darlin but I am very much enjoying this battle of wits” he let his eyes wander over her, then back up “now here we sit, the board between us as I stare down the queen, ive tried my best to contemplate the moves, attacked and dodged and had my share of losses” he licked his lips, his grin turning wicked as his eyes sparked with interest “can Miner’s row handle me taking the queen? “

Anything happens to me Outsiders tend to disappear first... Friendly warning.

She watched him looking her over.

Something on your mind... Spill it.

Anything happens to me Outsiders tend to disappear first... Friendly warning. he sat back, an eyebrow arched, his lips quirked “ahhh, back to the threats again I see” he chuckled “don’t worry, im far from being in a position to do anything to you, well, any harm to you at least, not that I would” he finished off the glass of water he’d had and set it on the table, Something on your mind... Spill it. he grunted, “just cant return the banter huh? “ he sighed over dramatically, like it was a great hardship, but kept the genuine smile “fine you want direct, ive really come to like you these last few weeks, now that im hoping we are past the bullshit, “ his eyes met hers, “I want you” he stated simply “your strong, capable, witty, intelligent, “ he shrugged “it’s a turn on”

Whatever will all those high society you deal with think. But now see was that so difficult?

She smirked.

Now perhaps the question is can you handle me?

A single step forward closing any real gap between them.

Whatever will all those high society you deal with think. But now see was that so difficult? that caused travis to chuckle and he sat back in his chair, arm lazily thrown over the back of it, “just think of the scandal” he said his voice laden with sarcasm but his smile remained “Do gooder lawyer, fighting for the rights of the down trodden, dragged into a battle for the Row, because ive pulled too many strings, its public knowledge, now im living in the row, “ he chuckled “have I been seduced? Turned to the darkside, made a slave to the overlord of Miner’s row?” he watched as she took a step towards him, that smirk on her face and he felt a tingle trail down his body, Now perhaps the question is can you handle me? he arched a brow, trying to remain relaxed, but that sentence from her lips caused him to twitch and his body to tighten, involuntarily he swallowed briefly “hmmmm, can you? handle me?” he rose to stand, a teasing brow arched

Easily...

She purred. Standing face to face with him.

Easily...

Travis' eyes fell to her mouth, and his parted slightly as he breathed, his pulse speeding up, "prove it" he said quietly, reaching out hesitantly, cautiously, encircling her waist with his arms, before he pressed his lips to hers. He hadnt forgotten the night he'd gotten a little drunk and kissed her, much to her astonishment and anger, but now, here, this was different, things were different. he slanted his lips to hers tentatively,

Another drunken kiss... How entertaining but now she was involved in the game as she allowed the kiss for a moment before gripping his hair on the back of his head and forcing his head to till back as she likes ked from his collarbone to his chin. The first time she could truly taste sense him as she stifled her natural serpent hiss and purred. She focused on keeping her fangs hidden after the taste of his hunger desire and arousal.

Yeah... Easily...

Travis shivered when he felt her hand slip into his hair, but inhaled sharply as his hair was suddenly grabbed and his head yanked back, a powerful shiver racing up his body as he felt her lips against his neck, and he never realized just how sensitive it was, the drag of her tongue across his skin raising goosebumps up his arms and his hands grip her tighter Yeah... Easily... he heard her breath in his ear, “holy shit……..” he swallowed, “ok………….ok………” his gaze slightly unfocused “mmmmmmm, like the taste did you?” he chuckled, watching her lick her lips and that damned purr, his body hardening quickly

Yeah I did.

She growled with a smile.

Definitely think you liked that too.

Yeah I did. Definitely think you liked that too. Travis swallowed again, blinking as his eyes seemed to focus “I uhh……………uhhh, not used to, ummm…. Yea, didn’t realize my neck was so sensitive” he visibly shivered, then his eyes sharpened as a slow sensuous grin curled his lips, “im curious what you taste like “ his voice growing deeper with arousal, his hands roaming her back, then settling on her hips as he dipped his head down, taking in a breath, enjoying the scent on her skin as he lightly kissed her neck at first, trailing the same pattern she had from her collar bone, kissing up the column of her throat to the base of her jaw, sucking lightly at her pulse as his tongue lathed her skin, before pulling back and licking his lips “mmmmmm pineapple” he winked playfully

She smirked at him as she stared into his eyes with a wink.

Really

She could see that some of this was the excessive wine but his taste said there was truth. Drunk man's words sober man's thoughts so she relaxed as her natural serpent seduction to slowly ebb around them.

So... Now what

So... Now what Travis looked at her for a minute, thoughts passing through his features too quick to read, “Well, in lou of sounding Tacky, or desperate, I will actually admit, I feel a little out of my element for once, im never met a women like you, or someone as……aggressive? Or powerful? Not sure if there is a word for it. But I do want you.” He licked his lips again nervously, the kind of women he usually dated were the laid back let him do all the work and take control kind of women, professional interests or casual flings, or the occasional bar hook. But she was something all together different, and that interest and control that she seemed to demand and command from people had all kinds of other images in his head. “would you……….care to join me in my room? Perhaps a massage?” Travis kicked himself at just how dumb that statement was “god I sound retarded, im sorry, ive never met someone like you before, you throw me completely off kilter when it comes to romance, considering the rocky start to this relationship, but I just feel drawn to you, “

A massage sounds good. Let's go... Now

Turning she smirked at the snake as she stalked deeper into the house.

A massage sounds good. Let's go... Now Travis’ whole body twitched blinking as he watched her practically stalk through the house “are you sure you weren’t Military? Cause damn you have the Drill sergeant thing down pat..” he quipped and followed, smiling as he enjoyed the view as they walked up the stairs to his room, turning the dimmer switch for the lights to low he smiled, then moved to his dresser, striking a match he light a stick of Dragons blood incense he liked to use at night to help calm him, heavy drapes covered the window and a fan was on in the corner. The room itself was sparsely decorated, a painting of a countryside scene overlooking water hung on the wall opposite the bed. The bed was made and half the sheet pulled back so one could just slide in and flip the covers over. “I know it don’t look like much, even the penthouse was scarcely decorated, never been big into owning object’s just to own them” he said, trailing his hands lightly up her arms and over her shoulders, “would M’lady like to get comfortable?” he asked, feeling a little more on even ground again as he let his fingers trail over her shoulders and tease along her neck “what is my Ladie’s pleasure?” he teased with a soft crooning voice

I get the feeling you like that about me so like you offered. A...massage... Now.

She smiled staring through his eyes feeling his caressing as she started to remove her tshirt unless he jumped to do so for her.

I get the feeling you like that about me so like you offered. A...massage... Now. he kept quiet, although it wasn’t a confirmation he wasn’t arguing the point either, he let his hands trail slowly over her, curling around her waist and gripping her shirt as she started to raise it, anticipation curling in his body as he helped her peel it off, his eyes taking her in, hands smoothing down over her back, finding her bra clasp and undoing it “and so you command” his voice teasing and light, the smile obvious in his words moving off to one side he made a sweeping motion with his hand towards his bed, “if you would m’lady” watching as she sat, he fell to his knees before her, his smile mischievous, and playful as he took her feet into his lap and undid her shoes, pulling them off then her socks, his hands caressing and smoothing over the tops of her feet. His touch firming, but remaining gentle as he began to stroke, caress, and rub, his thumbs working slow circles deep into her arch and balls of her feet one at a time,then down into her heels and ankles. He took his time exploring, finding those unnoticed knots of tense muscle and stroking them till they relaxed under his knowledgeable hands. Switching to the other foot then beginning to work his way up ankles, and calves,

Feeling him massaging her feet ankles and calves she laid back with a smile her eyes closed in sheer relaxation and peace.

Very nice.

She kept her eyes closed for a bit smiling feeling the serpentine side enjoying the massage too.

He smiled to himself, watching as she lay back. He could feel the strength in her legs and calves as his hands caressed, and stroked her skin, watching as she finally began to relax, and well, the view from this angle up her body was very nice as well over her flat toned stomach to the rise and fall of her breasts. He stayed that way for a while, working one foot and leg then the other till he felt she was relaxed enough, his voice seemed to have deepened a bit as his arousal had grown, as he rose to stand, fleetingly he kissed the expose patch of skin along her stomach as he almost whispered “why not get comfortable and roll over m’lady, so I can tend your back and shoulders” turning away as he tried to hide the straining of his arousal in his slacks as he dug into his dresser drawer and pulled out a bottle of unscented lotion, adding a little to his hands then rubbing them together, he didn’t use lotion often, but as summer tended to do it dried out his hands so he tended to keep a bottle around. Now however, he intended a different use for it as he turned back to face her

Her moves almost serpentine as she rolled over with a smile.

That would be wonderful sitting leaned over people drawing tattoos all day gets a little old to the shoulders.

That would be wonderful sitting leaned over people drawing tattoos all day gets a little old to the shoulders. Travis smiled, then gave a soft laugh "i can understand that, i too find after spending much time bent over my drawing board i am stiffer then a board" he smiled, "mmmm perhaps, it would be easier if........"he tugged at the hem of her shirt, a slow smile gathering on his face "perhaps the clothing were not impeding skin?" his voice smooth, but tinged with anticipation his hands tracing lightly along the skin of her lower back where her shirt had ridden up and exposed it. and he fought the desire to bend down and lick or kiss along her spine

She slipped out of her shirt with a wink and a smile.

It would be nice to know where an extra set of hands are when my business partner too busy.

the wink she gave him went straight to his groin, and he shivered, watching as she sat up and stripped off her shirt and he couldnt stop the stark naked lust that shot through him as he took her in, the smooth curves, the defined muscles and swell of her firm breasts and he found himself swallowing again as she laid back down, and he took the lotion bottle. It would be nice to know where an extra set of hands are when my business partner too busy. again she threw a curve from left field and he paused in his actions "huh?"...Ok, real smooth you idiot, he chided himself and shook his head, returning to applying lotion to his hands before he shifted and stood beside her, trailing his hands across the middle of her back and curling around her side, fingertips applying a light pressure before dragging them back across her skin then moved his hands to her lower back, then curling his fingers into his palms and using the backs of his fingers and knuckles to knead her back much like a cat would do, adding a light rolling motion from fingertip to knuckle "an extra set of hands?" he asked quietly,

What are we jealous of my business partner?

She purred.

He was originally a massage therapist but apparently tattoo artist makes more.

What are we jealous of my business partner? “Jea….” His jaw went slack at the accusation, and he studdered and stammered trying to form words, Jealous? HIM? HIM???? REALLY??? Just what in the fucking world would have to be jealous about? He scoffed mentally, “Jealous, just WHY would I of all people be jealous? I mean…” he scoffed again, ok he didn’t really sound that petulant did he? “Its not like we are dating, or an item, hell we’re not even fuck buddies…’ he paused and thought “I mean, I want you, ive told you as much, you are an attractive, intelligence, beautiful, women with a head for business, eyes that sparkle like a thousand jewels under the moon, tattoo designer that could probably pass for art…” Ok he was rambling now, god he WAS an idiot, he slammed his mouth shut, He wanted her, it was a physical attraction only that’s it!.2 consenting adults with a mutual desire for pleasure..........at least…….thats what he was telling himself, Fuck was she purring? He was originally a massage therapist but apparently tattoo artist makes more. “then he didn’t have the right clientele, I know a few who make almost as much as a major CEO, maybe I could hook him up, he could travel the world, “ then travis muttered to himself voice barely above a soft whisper “leave you alone for me” Travis applied a little more lotion then moved to her upper back and shoulder blades, working into the knots in her back and stroking and kneading till they loosened his fingers curling up into her shoulders, thumbs rubbing up the back of her neck along her spinal column as his fingers pressed and caressed the base of her neck and shoulders

Last edited:
Back