Is anal really pleasurable for women?

My wife definitely feels that a couple of drinks gets things loosened up a bit and makes anal easier.
 
I've done anal with a couple guys in the past and enjoyed it. But it wasn't a must have. But after doing anal while pregnant, OMFG. I almost prefer it. But I think it's more my partner. Nothing to do with size, but his know how. It's like he hits the G spot from the other side. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. Ive never enjoyed anal as much as I do with Him.
 
I have only recently let a guy have me there and I am not wild about it at all. Not even a little bit. The only reason I agreed was I simply was in the mood to be treated like a complete whore. I teased the living shit out of him all evening and while we were dancing I dared him to even try that with me. The physical sensation I could do without but it got me about as wet as I can get mostly because it made me feel the way I wanted to at that moment.
 
I've only tried full anal a few times and really liked it but I absolutely love a slim dildo or a thumb/finger in the ass while being fucked from behind. It really sends me over the edge
 
I'm confused about why its such a big deal for guys: I have a nearby orifice which is much more accommodating.

+1 on the nearby orifice I wholeheartedly agree but, in my case, it is not a big deal for this guy, in fact the opposite. I do not like it. However, my main current lover utterly craves it and begs for it when things are really hot and nasty. I feel guilty but I deliberately steer the session away from it whenever possible but sometimes I have to oblige. I was an anal virgin until I met her and I am in my 50's with a reasonably adventurous sexual history. I made it that far without ever trying it. Yes I find it hot in literature, film (porn) etc. and I get the whole nasty / hot part of it and certainly do not criticize those who like it, to each their own no question. I also have absolutely no issue with it morally either, nothing like that.

My lover has not cum (yet) while I am in her ass strictly due to penetration, I need to be simultaneously stimulating her clit or working her vibrator and then she cums (very hard I might add) so I am pretty sure she enjoys it, she has too, I don't ask for it, she is the one craving and offering it so if she didn't like it we wouldn't ever get there. Even though I do not like having anal sex, I do hope to one day make her cum from anal penetration alone and I think it can happen with her.

I don't want to jack this thread but she also really wants to try ATM (which horrifies me in real life, however fantasy / porn I am ok, it is hot I see that). So far I have managed to quickly cum on her face after being in her ass and then playfully hold her back from cleaning me off (which I love after vaginal sex). I also never return to her vagina after being in her ass until I have freshened up but I think a complete "3 hole" fuck session is very high on her list of things she wants to do. She has talked about me being in her ass then her pussy and back and forth but I am going to struggle a bit with that I am sure :eek:

I have been wanting to discuss this for a while but it isn't exactly water cooler talk at the office.
 
Limited Experience

I may have posted this before so please excuse me if this is redundant. I have limited experience in this department but there was one memorable time when a "FB" and I were having some fun.

I was planted deep between her legs. My hands were foraging her backside when I came across her back hole. She jerked, I lingered. She seemed like she was not sure, then whispered to me; "put it in” So I did, slowly.

I don't tell tales on ex-lovers but we both shot off like rockets. I think she enjoyed it. We did it again. I miss her.
 
Sometimes I enjoy it, but hardly ever on it's own and seldom as the first event - too uncomfortable.

Even something relatively slim going in at the back seems to make whatever's in at the front feel noticeably thicker.
 
Sometimes I enjoy it, but hardly ever on it's own and seldom as the first event - too uncomfortable.

Even something relatively slim going in at the back seems to make whatever's in at the front feel noticeably thicker.

No always part of the whole session! Always good to have cum at least once first! Then always have a great orgasm with anal!
 
I tend to agree, it is an acquired taste. My wife enjoys occosionally and I have grown to enjoy a toy, but I haven't gotten my wife to partake in fucking me yet
 
I've heard a lot of conflicting stories. I know the 'pleasure point' is in the prostate, which women don't have, but does that mean that it isn't worth the effort?

I've had a horrible lover who "slipped" and nearly ruined anal for me.
Just like vaginal play, it takes quite a bit of effort, "prep work" and knowing your partner to make it enjoyable. For me lots of teasing, dirty talk, and lube are a must. ATM is completely off the menu btw. I haven't heard of any women who are turned on by it. As much as I love cocksucking and anal put them together... no, just NO. Not matter how much "prep work" was involved, I think atm is more of a male-based fetish.
 
you need to start slow and learn what to do when and how. once partners learn this it is an extremely enjoyable experience.
 
I've had a horrible lover who "slipped" and nearly ruined anal for me.
Just like vaginal play, it takes quite a bit of effort, "prep work" and knowing your partner to make it enjoyable. For me lots of teasing, dirty talk, and lube are a must. ATM is completely off the menu btw. I haven't heard of any women who are turned on by it. As much as I love cocksucking and anal put them together... no, just NO. Not matter how much "prep work" was involved, I think atm is more of a male-based fetish.

Yeah ATM is pretty much off the menu for me as a guy, I like to make out before during and after. I don't mine a little anal Lingus, but that is just no..
 
I've done anal with a couple girlfriends in the past and enjoyed it but never thought my wife would even attempt it, let alone enjoy anal penetration. However, much to my surprise, and pleasure, she has become quite fond of all anal play. She loves the really deep feeling I apparently give her. She doesn’t want it every night but we do it more often than I thought we would.
 
I've done anal with a couple girlfriends in the past and enjoyed it but never thought my wife would even attempt it, let alone enjoy anal penetration. However, much to my surprise, and pleasure, she has become quite fond of all anal play. She loves the really deep feeling I apparently give her. She doesn’t want it every night but we do it more often than I thought we would.

Very Lucky Guy!!!
 
It will always be different for each woman. Some women like it, some women don't, just like with everything else. I enjoy anal because I can cum from it, but the guy has to be deep and pounding my ass for me to cum
 
As with anything, it depends on the individual.

My ex wife really enjoyed it. She would finger her ass and play with toys, both alone and when we were playing together.

Since my divorce, I have had several girlfriends. One refused to even think about it or discuss it. Others tried it, but it did nothing for them, so it was not part of our regular sex play.
 
loved it since my first experience with it. he has to know what he is doing though.

but to each his own. Some do Some don't.
:kiss::rose:
Relax, go slow, and use lots of lube. Love to 69 and show each other what feels good using fingers, tongues and toys.
 
Every now and then

My wife loves anal play, though it only sometimes leads to a full-on fuck. When I'm eating her pussy it's just about guaranteed I'm going to work first one, then two fingers into her tight ass. We've recently been playing with a large, fat realistic black dildo that fills her so much more than I can, and when I'm pumping her with that and licking her clit, a finger in her ass pushes her over the edge and she comes, screaming.

A couple weeks ago we were on vacation in a remote area, a place she always is a little extra hot because she knows she can be as loud as she wants without worrying about neighbors hearing. I had that dildo in her and then replaced it with a few fingers in her pussy. One by one, while I was licking her clit, I moved my fingers from her pussy to her ass, and with each one she moaned more. When I had 3 fingers fully in her ass, I put the big dildo back in her cunt. I could feel it with my fingers and thought, I need to feel that with my cock! So I pulled out my fingers, held the dildo tightly in place, and started fucking her ass. She was beside herself, and the feeling was incredible! I fucked her so hard the dildo popped out, and when I reached for it she said, No, come in my ass, I need you to come in my ass! As much as I wanted to put that dildo back in and continue her DP, when she told me to come in her ass I could not last another minute, and filled her up with my come.

She was still not done, so with my fingers plunging her come-filled ass and her pussy stretched tight by that fat black dildo, I sucked her clit until she came once, and then rubbed her pussy and clit with the rubber dick until she came screaming a second time.

Does she find anal pleasurable? I'd call that a big "Yes!"
 
I've had a horrible lover who "slipped" and nearly ruined anal for me.
Just like vaginal play, it takes quite a bit of effort, "prep work" and knowing your partner to make it enjoyable. For me lots of teasing, dirty talk, and lube are a must. ATM is completely off the menu btw. I haven't heard of any women who are turned on by it. As much as I love cocksucking and anal put them together... no, just NO. Not matter how much "prep work" was involved, I think atm is more of a male-based fetish.

I think you would be surprised at how many woman are into the ATM fetish.

As a teenager (18) I'd watch porn and gag when I saw someone sucking a cock that was just pulled from their ass or someone else's. I swore I would never ever do it.
Few years later start seeing this guy and it happened. There was no thinking about it, he put it to my lips, I sucked.
Fast forward to the present. We've been talking about it for months but I was pregnant so many things were on hold. (so damn glad I'm not pregnant anymore)
Anyway he fucked my ass long an hard and came deep I my ass. Then shoved it down my throat. I damn near came again from this.

So, it's not about ATM at least it's not my main focus. It is Him.
It's how he shot his load in my ass then shoved his cock down my throat claiming my mouth just as he did with my ass. Then the way he kisses me after.

Now I still think ATM is gross, and I'm scared anal will be messy so I always give myself an enema before I see Him. So I'm not licking shit of his Dick.
 
I've heard a lot of conflicting stories. I know the 'pleasure point' is in the prostate, which women don't have, but does that mean that it isn't worth the effort?

I love anal sex, and I've had a few couple of orgasms just from anal stimulation.

It obviously depends a lot on your partner's skill, and a bit on the mood. Lubes, clitoral stimulation etc are also important to have great anal sex. I can't speak for every woman, but I can certainly say that it was very pleasurable for me.
 
Back
Top