Road trip fantasy

kayumi712

Really Experienced
So I travel a lot for my husbands work and while he flies too out locations I always follow behind in the car. Being a bit of a nymph makes my mind wander and fantasize about the truckers out there. I've always wanted to be taken roughly and I suppose a scenario I hadn't thought if before was it happening at a truck stop. Anyone else share a similar fantasy?

I drive often but not as much as you. I always look at women driving next to me. I hope to look down and see them playing with themselves. I do sometimes spend the hours thinking of a scenario where they encourage me to follow them to a rest stop and I take them in my work vehicle or in the park out back of the rest stop.

I find myself looking at people in cars in motorway traffic jams.

I imagine catching a woman's eye. We flirt a little, wind down our windows and start to talk... the traffic moves, we pull in at the next services and check in at the motel there for passionate anonymous sex

Then we part, never to see each other again, having never spoken our names...

I think about it every road trip

I travel a lot for work. On every trip I look at the women driving alone and think about meeting them at a rest stop or gas station. The possibilities for a sexual meeting are endless. At the rest stop, behind the gas station, taking her from behind while she's bent over the hood. All exciting. I enjoy Ds so rougher sex is even more exciting. I've also enjoyed fantasies about driving down the road with a woman and teasing her to give truckers a show.

I travel a lot for work. On every trip I look at the women driving alone and think about meeting them at a rest stop or gas station. The possibilities for a sexual meeting are endless. At the rest stop, behind the gas station, taking her from behind while she's bent over the hood. All exciting. I enjoy Ds so rougher sex is even more exciting. I've also enjoyed fantasies about driving down the road with a woman and teasing her to give truckers a show.

Mmm wow well I'm on the submissive side so if you ever cross my path I would love to have you take advantage of me hard. I'm shy so you wouldn't suspect it from looking at me but I would love a guy to just take me... And yes maybe make me tease the truckers.

Chance meetings

If I were to find you at a dark gas station or lonely rest area you can be sure I'd say hello. Where we go from there depends on your demeanor. A little nervousness will elicit a predatory response...

So I travel a lot for my husbands work and while he flies too out locations I always follow behind in the car. Being a bit of a nymph makes my mind wander and fantasize about the truckers out there. I've always wanted to be taken roughly and I suppose a scenario I hadn't thought if before was it happening at a truck stop. Anyone else share a similar fantasy?

No but stop by my place and I'll fuck you roughly!

Back