The Whacky Adventures of Sid Gunn.

K

KattDclaw

Guest
--------------

--------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The keys on the keyboard gave off a clacking sound as Kim Dongbang's fingers entered the twenty-digit code into the computer. He did it swiftly and with ease, almost like he had done it a million times before. Truth was he had only done it about fifty times, but that was within the last three hours and by now he could recite the code from memory, muttering it like a mantra every time he entered it into a computer.

"Twofourfiveeightseven, threethreetwosixfive, fouronefourfoursix, twooneeightthreenine..."

He made a pause as his finger moved to the 'Enter' key, hovering above it as he looked at the the desk to his left, thinking.

"... Adam Clarke's a dumbass swine." Kim made another pause as he thought about what he just said before nodding and pressing the key under his finger. "Yeah, that works." The screen lit up as a new window opened on it and informed Kim that the registration was now complete. "Well no shit," he muttered as he pressed the 'Enter' key again which made the window disappear, only to be replaced by a new one.

"Bricka Anti-Malware has been installed and licensed successfully," the window read. "Would you like to do a complete scan now?"

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely." Kim said as he raised his hand and let it fall on top of the 'Enter' key once more. The computer immediately started working, showing various information on the screen as it searched for malware but Kim didn't even look. Instead he leaned back and stretched his arms out to the sides, letting out a loud yawn which almost made him sound like a snarling dog. He reached for the can of Sprite on the desk and brought it to his mouth, quickly downing the remaining liquid inside the metallic container. Normally he loved Sprite, but he had drank so much of it the past 18 hours that by now it was nothing more than a necessary evil to keep him going. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to drink anymore now. He was almost done, he just needed to wait for the last couple of computers to finish their scans and then he could go home and get some much-needed sleep.

"That fuckin' Adam..." he muttered with a sour look on his face as he stood up and headed towards the break room. Adam Clarke was one of the managers and the latest thing he had managed was to infect every computer in the office with malware. He did this by finding a clip online where a monkey tossed shit on a cat or something and proceeded to forward it to everyone. Naturally everybody looked at it, but probably not because they wanted to. Most likely it was because they knew he would get all pissy if they didn't, and since the waste of space was the boss' son it was easier to just humor him. Unfortunately for Kim the clip spread through the office just before the start of the weekend. Noone noticed it then, and it wouldn't have affected Kim's weekend if it wasn't for someone coming in on sunday morning to get something and noticing that her computer was completely screwed up, along with a couple of others that were still on. Kim got a panicked call from Jenny, one of the other managers, who told him that he needed to come in immediately and fix the computers as every single one (except Kim's, he never watched it since the link looked sketchy as hell) had a message on them saying that the F.B.I. had locked the computer due to them finding illegal files on it and the only way to unlock it was to pay a fine within the next 24 hours. Strangely enough the Feds accepted bitcoins.

Kim didn't really have a choice, if the computers were still down when the rest of the office showed up on monday morning they would fall behind schedule. They were currently working on some software that would be used for accounting or something. Kim wasn't sure, nor did he care, he just did tech support for everyone in the office. And since that was his job he showed up around lunch and got to work, trying to remove the malware. After working non-stop through the night he managed to stop it from locking up the computers, but he needed an actual anti-malware program to actually get rid of it and stop it from repairing itself and screw up the computers again. Which lead to an unpleasant phonecall to his boss who after complaining about being called so early eventually gave Kim his permission to download an anti-malware program. Kim didn't mention that it was his son who was the reason for them needing it, but he had to choke a laughter when his boss said that whoever had managed to spread it was a fucking idiot.

And finally, he was here, almost done. Kim tossed the can in the green plastic container in the break room, landing on top of the other ones he had already discarded, making a metallic noise. He left the break room and walked over to one of the computers, finding that it had finished scanning the computer and was ready to remove the malware. With a click of the mouse Kim got the process started and then walked over to the desk next to it, repeating the process. He did so about eight more times before finally ridding the last computer of the infection that Adam had spread, and when the last computer informed him that the malware had been successfully removed Kim planted his palms on the desk in front of him and hanged his head, letting out a deep sigh of relief.

"Done... It's fuckin' done..." Kim raised his head and looked at the large clock hanging on the wall, noticing it was a few minutes until 9 AM. Miraculously he had managed to get the job done before anyone showed up for work, but he didn't really care about that right now. Right now he just wanted to go home and go to sleep, and he was going to do just that. He took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes before walking over to his office to grab his bag. Well, office was a generous term, it was a small room with no windows, but the ventilation was good and he had something that very few of his co-workers had; privacy. Plus, since it had no windows he was allowed to decorate the walls however he liked, something he had taken full advantage of by plastering the walls with posters of sandy beaches, movie posters and anime babes. It felt a lot like home to be honest, but he knew he wasn't allowed to bring any of his games there. Had he been allowed he could almost live at the office, but he was pretty sure that was frowned upon as well.

Kim grabbed his bag which leaned against his desk and closed the door behind him as he left his office. With tired steps he started walking towards the elevators, letting out another yawn as his tired eyes itched, making him rub them in an effort to stay awake. Just as he reached the elevators the metallic doors to one of them opened. For Kim it felt like a huge relief as the simple task of raising his finger and calling for the elevator felt like it would take some serious effort right now. Unfortunately he had to deal with something even more exhausting right now as Adam Clarke stepped out of the elevator, giving Kim a great white smile as he saw him. The smile looked as genuine as the one you would see on a car salesman.

"Well hey there Kim, good morning!" Kim thought he sounded about as genuine as a politician, and he propably wasn't far off.

"Hey man. Mr Clarke, I mean." In his exhausted state Kim momentarily forgot to call Adam mr Clarke. For some reason it was a big deal for him to be called that, maybe he liked the constant reminder that he was in charge. And even though Kim quickly corrected himself there was a noticeable twitch in Adam's smile. He didn't say anything though, not until his eyes had scanned Kim from head to toe.

"You know Kim," he said with a condescending tone while trying to sound friendly, "We do have a dresscode here. And I'm afraid..." He made a gesture towards Kim which covered all of him. "... that... doesn't cut it." Kim looked down on himself, even though he fully knew what he was wearing. A wool cap, an open red hoodie with a blue t-shirt underneath it with Sonic the Hedgehog on it with the word 'Speedfreak' underneath him. His jeans were faded and had tears in them and on his feet was a pair of black Converse sneakers that would've looked new if it wasn't for a couple of scuff marks. It certainly didn't fit the dresscode, not like Adam's pinstriped grey suit. He always wore one even though it was far above what the dresscode required, but it was probably another way for him to let everyone know that he was important.

"Well, good thing then that I'm not workin' today," Kim replied as he walked past Adam and into the elevator. "I've been here for a whole day already. I'm goin' home." Kim pressed the button which would send the elevator to the ground floor before looking at Adam again. "Mr Clarke," he added with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Adam frowned and reached forward, grabbing the metallic door that had started to slide shut, making it open up again.

"You know, you need my permission to go home, Kim." A victorious smile spread across Adam's face, thinking that he had him at his mercy now. Kim, on the other hand, just stared at him with tired eyes, not really caring for Adam's bullshit right now.

"I got your dad's permission," Kim replied as he pushed the button again, prompting the door to start closing. "Take it up with him." Kim didn't look at Adam again, but if he had he would've seen that sleazy smile vanish from his face and be replaced with an angry look. Adam hated when people noted that his father was the boss, even if it wasn't intentionally. And that Kim of all people had done it was even more infuriating. Kim wasn't one to usually be cocky, in fact he was usually pretty quiet around the office, but right now he was too damn tired to get caught up in any bullshit that would keep him from going home so he uncharacteristically went straight for the jugular, something that actually paid off right now as Adam was too stunned to come up with a response or even try to stop him.

After walking for forty-five minutes (it usually takes him thirty) Kim was finally home. A tired smile spread across his face as he turned the key in the lock, opening the door to his apartment. Right now he was grateful that he lived on the bottom floor and didn't have to climb any stairs, he honestly wasn't sure if he would've made it up. But that didn't matter right now, he was close, oh so very close. "Just open the door, close the door, head straight to bed and finally get some sleep. We're almost there Kim!" A stupid grin spread across his face as he opened the door, just a couple of steps away from the paradise that was his bed and he would get the rest he deserved.

The grin vanished from his face as he opened the door and saw a trail of clothes between his livingroom and bedroom. The clothes weren't his, but he recognized them. Especially that army jacket, he had only seen one person in Seattle wear one of them.

"No..." There was something sad in Kim's voice, something almost heartbreaking as his shoulders slumped in defeat. He tried to stay positive though, maybe he had just been robbed and the burglar decided to leave his clothes in exchange for the stuff he took? That was a possibility. A nice, quiet possibility. That possibility was crushed though as Kim heard a familiar mixture of laughter and cursing coming from the livingroom.

"Nooooo..." It was a low, barely audible noise that escaped Kim's mouth as he realized his fears were true. It was Sid. He couldn't do this now. He couldn't deal with Sid right now, he needed to sleep and it wasn't very likely that Sid would allow him to do that since there were very few reasons for Sid to show up at his place. The most common ones were that she needed a place to crash, or she was in the mood and needed his help to get off. But by the looks of it she had already slept. Kim's eyes followed the trail of clothes Sid had left behind her and they seemed to be leading into the bedroom, and since she was now in the livingroom playing his games his guess was that she had slept there and now just entertained herself. That was actually a relief, maybe he could get some rest after all while she kept herself occupied with his games.

Kim put his bag down in the hallway and tossed his wool cap on top of it before walking over to the livingroom, stopping in the doorway as he saw Sid sitting in his couch. He gave her a tired wave before glancing at the TV, momentarily taking in the carnage she was creating.

"Hey Sid." He said as he turned to her again. "What's up?" Just as he asked that a thought popped up in his head, something that he should've thought about when he first realized Sid was there. "Hey, how... how did you get in? You don't have a..." His gaze shifted to the left and landed on the window behind Sid. It was clearly broken, a big hole in the glass and a number of shards and tiny broken pieces on the floor beneath it.

"You..." Kim paused as he took a few steps forward, his eyes alternating between Sid and the broken window. "You smashed my fuckin' window? For fucks sake, Sid!" He turned towards her, his hands gesturing in front of him aimlessly as if they weren't sure what they were doing. "Why, why the hell would you do that?" Still exhausted, Kim wasn't sure why he was even arguing with Sid. It could've waited until he had slept, but for some reason he had decided to do this now and if he wasn't so damn tired he would've realized what a horrible idea it was.
 
--------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't take Kim long to realize that arguing with Sid right now was a bad idea. Granted, it was never a good idea as the woman probably had a couple of screws loose, but right now Kim's words seemed to piss her off more than usual as she glared at him with what could only be described as death in her eyes.

“Hey! Wait one god damn minute! How dare you accuse me of breakin' in here. Who the fuck do you think I am?”

"A complete psycho." Luckily for Kim he didn't actually say those words in response, instead he kept his mouth shut and gestured towards the broken window, about to try and reason with her. The window was broken after all, and she was the only one there. Before he could say anything, however, Sid continued her colorful verbal assault on Kim.

“I should pick you up by the balls and dip your head in the shitter for callin' me out like that.” The words themselves didn't affect Kim, Sid had said worse things than that to him after all and she had never gone through with her threats. She had been... 'physical' with him a few times though, leaving him with bruises on more than one occasion. Didn't really come as a surprise to Kim though, the first time they met Sid threatened to bash his skull in, after she had forced her way into his apartment. For some reason she didn't, and Kim wouldn't say it was because of his negotiating skills. More likely it was a perfect storm of Kim trying to calm her down, Sid having cooled off sufficiently on her way over there, and Sid getting distracted by all the stuff in Kim's apartment. It wasn't anything special or even that big, but he had decorated the walls with different posters from movies and anime, just like he had at work. Add in an impressive collection of figurines from various games and shows, a wide range of movies on blu-ray, and a ton of videogames both to the latest consoles plus some that would be considered vintage and it was obvious that this was the home of a geek. And Sid, who didn't look like a typical geek, more or less dove into his pile of games and seemed to forget all about cracking Kim's head.

So while the threat of extreme physical violence didn't really scare Kim the fact that Sid stood up did. If what Kim said had been enough for her to quit playing the game then that was a whole different story, one that he didn't really feel like being a part of. His eyes followed the sudden movement of the energy drink Sid spilled, and as she was picking it up he inadvertently checked out her body. There were no doubt that Sid was hot, and her lack of modesty only added to it. Adding in the contrast of her pale skin against her black panties and the black t-shirt she had rolled up, revealing her stomach for anyone present to see, and there was something about her that just screamed sex. Kim's guess was that it was intentional as Sid wasn't the type to do something like that by accident, not as far as he knew anyway. Even so, he wasn't really turned on by what he saw right now, his head was starting to hurt and he just wanted to go to bed.

The loud, and frankly nasty, burp that Sid let out did wake him up somewhat and he realized that she was moving towards him, still with anger in her eyes. He took a step back instinctively and looked over at the glass again, about to point at it and try to argue his case that she had broken it. Before he could though Sid actually looked at the glass and stopped, just a few steps away from him.¨

"Huh." Kim raised an eyebrow at her, though she didn't turn to look at him. Instead she took another drink and burped, this time through her nose. She made a grimace after she did it and so did Kim, a foul smell reaching his nose as Sid pinched hers. Still, a sense of triumph filled Kim, he had finally been able to get through to Sid and prove that she had broken into his apartment.

“Ugh. That was foul. Uh...so looks like someone broke your window.” Kim's eyes widened and his jaw dropped at Sid's comment. Was she for real?

"Wha-... yeah! You did!" He shouted his reply at her while gesturing towards the glass, thinking that there were no way for her to try and talk her way out of this. Had he not been so sleep deprived he would've remembered that she always had a way.

“How do you know it was even me? You coulda had a burglar here last night and I coulda got her just in time to fend them off. Maybe I killed them and buried the body under the floorboards and just finished cleaning up the blood. You ever think of that?”

"Oh like you would ever clean up after yourself!" While his protest had merit it fell on deaf ears. Sid ignored it and ruffled his hair instead before walking past him, heading for the kitchen. Kim did turn around but his hand still pointed at the glass as if to say 'what are you going to do about that?' It was pointless though, Sid seemed to already have forgotten all about it and the slight jiggle of her buttcheeks that happened every time she took a step felt like it only served to taunt him, as if they were saying 'what'cha gonna do about it, huh?' Christ, taunting butts? He really needed to sleep.

“Anyways. I'm hungry, bro. Whadda got to eat in this shit hole?” Kim's shoulders slumped and he rubbed his eyes underneath his glasses as Sid went through his kitchen in search of something to eat. For some reason his mind got stuck on the shit hole-comment and it made him take a look around to see if she was right. She wasn't, actually. Sure the apartment wasn't anything special, but he did keep it clean. Well, clean-ish, but Sid certainly didn't do anything to keep it that way. Kim knew that she wouldn't do anything about that energy drink she spilled, nor would she pick up the glass. Every mess she made at his place was for him to clean up, so even if it wasn't a complete shit hole Sid certainly treated it like one. It made him wonder what Sid's place looked like, did she keep it clean or did she treat it like she treated his apartment? He had no idea, he had never been there after all. Though she did have a roommate, he knew that much, so maybe she kept it somewhat clean.

“Dude. You look like shit. What the fuck were you doin' last night? Was it a girl? Or was it a dude? C'mon...You can tell me. I always knew you liked cock. I mean...I've seen some of the shit on your computer and well...” Kim shot Sid a sour look and groaned, not in the mood for her jokes about his sexuality. He was straight and had no interest in men, and Sid was fully aware of that. That didn't stop her from making those kind of jokes though.

“I mean. It's kinda hot...I guess. I assume you were the catcher and not the pitcher...cuz...well...we all know who's the bitch in any relationship with you.”

"Hurr hurr hurr, very funny," Kim shot back as he made a grimace at Sid. That last part wasn't true, Kim had been in relationships without being 'the bitch'. But with Sid... yeah, he was pretty much the bitch. Not that he just succumbed to her will but she rarely listened to him, even when he tried to be the voice of reason, and usually she just forced her will on him. He did get through to her sometimes, but mostly things went the way Sid wanted them to. Not that it was necessarily the best way, or even the good way, but Sid seemed happy as long as it was her way.

"I, I've been working," Kim said as he rubbed his eyes again. "Got a call yesterday, one of my fuckin' managers spread a virus, a malware. Every computer was shot to shit." He moved towards the kitchen as he continued to talk, not looking at Sid. "Had to go in and fix it, and it was a fuckin' bitch to get rid of. Just... I was there 'round one or so yesterday, been walking, working I mean ever since." Kim opened the freezer and rummaged around, moving things out of the way until he pulled out a frozen disc wrapped in plastic.

"Pizza, that work for ya?" Kim asked the question but really didn't wait for the answer as he tore off the plastic and placed the stiff mixture of dough, cheese, and peperoni in the oven before turning it on.

"Just take it out in 20 minutes and it's done." He turned his back against her, grabbing a box of napkins on the counter before heading towards a closet next to the front door. "So, no, I wasn't fucking, or getting fucked, last night. Depending on how you look at it, I guess. I'd say I got fucked, cleaning up Adam's fuckin' mess..." His voice trailed off, turning into a bitter murmur as he opened the closet and grabbed a broom and the matching shovel before shuffling into the livingroom again where he tossed a couple of napkins on the sticky energy drink and started to sweep the glass into a pile.

"Been 'wake for a day, so... yeah. What the fuck are you doing here anyway?" He didn't intend to sound like he didn't want her there, even though he didn't right now, but he quickly corrected himself and added to his comment. "I mean, why are you here? Like, you've been sleepin' here, right?" He nodded towards the trail of clothes as he collected the shards of broken glass by sweeping them into the shovel. "So, what? Lost your key home or sumthin'?" Kim picked up the wet napkins before going back into the kitchen, tossing the glass and dirty napkins in the trash. He leaned towards the counter and faced Sid, tiredly staring at her when he realized that she was wearing his Kung Fury t-shirt.

"Hey," he protested half-heartedly, "Don't wear that for too long. You're gonna make boob-dents in it." Had Kim been a bigger man physically he wouldn't have had to worry about things like that, but fact was that he was slightly shorter than Sid and not much bigger than her otherwise. Her chest easily beat his, and it showed as her ample bosom stretched out the print on the shirt, making it look slightly deformed.
 
--------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
“You missed a spot. Big hunk of glass there. Chop chop, China man.” Kim's eyes met Sid's, and even though he wanted to return the glare with a more serious one he just didn't feel like he had the energy for it. He wasn't too happy with Sid right now, she had smashed his window, complained when he got her a pizza, was now eating his chips and just told him that he was doing a sloppy job of cleaning up the glass which she should be doing. Had he not been so tired he probably would've told Sid to do it, even argued with her about it, but even then she probably wouldn't have done it. So he kept silent and picked up the glass which he admittedly had missed. Also, Sid knew that Kim was Korean, not Chinese. It wasn't a big deal, people often mistook him for Chinese, but for Sid to call him that right now just felt like she was trying to push his buttons.

“And I don't see how any of that is your business. Most guys and plenty of women wouldn't be asking questions on why a super hot babe like me was standing around their apartment mostly naked in their shirt. I mean...take advantage of the situation, bro!" Kim only looked at Sid momentarily before returning to cleaning up the glass. It might've been an invitation. It might've also been just another way for Sid to mess with him, shoving him away if he got close and going 'get away from me you fuckin' perv'. Kim had no idea, and he didn't really care. Sure, sex with Sid was great, amazing even, but Kim was in no shape to perform right now. So he just kept silent, knowing that any words from him could lead to an argument or Sid just questioning his sexuality.

“You really are a drag when yer tired," Sid said as Kim dumped the glass and the wet napkins in the garbage. "Look, We'll discuss how you can man up at work later. Right now...hit the showers. You smell like spunk and ramen noodles.” That was something Kim could believe. Maybe not that he smelled like cum and noodles, but he definitely didn't smell like the botanical garden. By now he had surely sweated out most of the caffeine and sugar he had ingested while at work to keep himself going, meaning he probably smelled like some zit-faced teen that had spent the entire night locked in his room playing games while he downed Red Bulls like his life depended on it. And honestly, a shower did sound nice, he could feel areas of his body feeling extra sticky right about now. As Sid passed him he noticed her wearing his shirt and told her not to make deformations in it.

“If I stretch out yer precious shirt I'm sure some of yer dewb friends will buy it off you. I'll throw in a pair of used panties too.”

"Yeah, I bet you would," Kim murmured in return. He wasn't sure what kind of friends she thought he had, but he definitely didn't know anyone that would but a t-shirt just because it had bood-dents in it. Well, maybe one or two. Or three. And he knew one that would be all over those panties.

"Fuck, I got some fucked up friends," Kim stated blankly as he headed for the bathroom, taking off his hoodie as he walked over there. His clothes ended up in the already full hamper followed by the wet towel that Sid had left on the floor for Kim to pick up. The shower heated up pretty fast and Kim stepped in and felt the warm water wash over him. The feeling made Kim let out a drawn out groan of pleasure as he felt the water wash the sweat away and heat up his skin. He felt himself finally starting to relax, all thoughts of Adam Clarke vanishing, disappearing down the drain with the water. He felt like he was in heaven, a heaven that constantly washed away all his worries, literally.

After taking a shower that took a little longer than expected Kim brushed his teeth, loving the feeling of his tastebuds being restored to normal. When done he put on his glasses again and took a look at himself in the mirror. His black and red hair was frizzy from drying it off with the towel and right now he didn't care to comb it. He looked at his chest in the reflection, noticing that he didn't have any chesthair. Not that that was anything new, he had never had any real bodyhair. Fact was that the only places on him where hair grew was on top of his head, his armpits, and his crotch, but the last two places he kept neat and trimmed.

But Kim didn't care about that right now. He had one goal, and that was to go to bed. Kim walked out of the bathroom in the nude and past the living room where Sid was occupied with bustin' heads in Street Fighter.

"I'm gonna sleep. See ya later. Or not." Sid didn't really seem to hear or even see Kim as she was too focused on the TV. Kim simply shrugged and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him and walking over to his dresser and grabbing a pair of boxers which he put on easily. He turned to the window and pulled the blinds down, making the room go dark before finding his way to the bed and just collapsing on top of it.

"Oh, this feels so goooood..." Kim groaned as he curled himself into a ball, his hand reaching for his blanket which accidentally found a damp spot on the sheets.

"What the fuck?" Kim touched the spot again, wondering what the hell had happened. But he quickly lost interest and grabbed his blanket instead, pulling it on top of himself before quickly drifting off to sleep.

____________________​


Kim didn't sleep well. Despite the shower that had seemed to calm him down his dreams had been stressful and he found himself waking up on several occasions without feeling rested. He had just woken up again, this time with a jolt as his eyes shot open and he stared at the darkness above him, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Goddammit..." Kim muttered the words, frustrated that he wasn't able to sleep properly. He wasn't as tired as he was before but he didn't feel rested either. He groaned and turned to the side, his hand bumping against something soft. Kim narrowed his eyes and saw a figure lying just next to him and he realized that it was Sid. He momentarily wondered what she was doing there before remembering what had happened earlier during the day. Kim frowned at the memory, still irritated that Sid had smashed his window. Fact was that he didn't even know if she was going to pay for having it fixed or if he had to take care of that himself. Neither of the possibilities seemed unlikely.

As lovely as the view was, even in the dark, Kim had to get up. He needed to take a piss, badly, and he pulled the blinds open after he stood up. The room became brighter, but not painfully so. The skies were full with grey clouds that efficiently blocked out the sun which made the light much more tolerable. Kim headed for the door as he glanced at Sid sleeping in his bed. She was completely out of it which meant that Kim could look at her breasts as much as he wanted without her teasing him about it.

"She does have an amazing rack," Kim said matter-of-factly as he took in the two globes of flesh on her chest. The fact that she was lying on her back and her breasts still looked perky was proof that they were something special. Kim couldn't help but smirk, even though Sid drove him crazy some times she did let him play with those when she was in the mood. It almost felt ungrateful to get mad at her when you looked at it like that.

That thought didn't last for long though, it lasted the time it took to go to the bathroom more or less. That's when Kim heard something from the livingroom and went to see what it was. It turned out to be the TV which Sid had left on, along with his game. That was bad enough, but the mess Sid had made left him speechless. All sorts of things were spread about on the couch and around it, like cookies, pizza, cans of soda. Kim would never get the couch clean again, not that it was in pristine condition before Hurricane Sid got her hands on it. Or maybe she didn't use her hands while she was eating and that was why it was so goddamned filthy.

"She... what... I can't... shit!" Kim couldn't find the words to properly express his anger as he reached for the controller to his console only to find icecream on it. He cursed before wiping off his hand on the couch, it was already ruined so what did some extra icecream matter?

After shutting off the console and the TV Kim stormed back into the bedroom where Sid was sleeping peacefully. He was about to wake her up and force her to clean up her mess when he stopped himself. An argument with himself took place inside his head, and after letting it play out he realized that it was useless. There was no point in waking Sid up because she wouldn't clean it up. She had never cleaned up after herself at Kim's place, why would this time be any different. No, if Kim woke up Sid they would just argue and then she'd either go back to sleep or just go home.

Kim rubbed the side of his face, frustrated that he couldn't win this one no matter what he did. He sat down on the side of the bed, trying to calm himself down but right now it was very difficult to do that. He was frustrated, not just about Sid, but also about Adam Clarke. There were just so many things that pissed him off right now that he couldn't do anything about; an idiot for a boss, Sid breaking his window, making a mess, pushing his buttons, eating all his damn food. It was becoming too much for him, he needed something, some sort of victory. Something that noone would be able to take away from him. He looked at the floor and saw Sid's pants, an idea forming in his head. He could always take some cash from her wallet to pay for everything she ate and the mess she made.

"No, what's the point, she'll keep eating my food anyway..." No, stealing money wasn't the answer. Besides, Kim wasn't a thief. He looked at Sid's face as she was sleeping, wondering what he could do to her that at least would give him a sense of victory, maybe even revenge. His gaze drifted down to her breasts again and he stared at them blankly for a while until there was a sudden spark in his eyes. He had an idea. It was risky, and would probably end in pain, but right now he argued that it would be an undeniable victory for him.

Kim got onto the bed and stood on his knees next to Sid who was snoring softly, his hand reaching out for her breast. His palm landed on top of it and gave it a quick squeeze, turning to see if Sid reacted. She didn't, and Kim took that as his sign to push onward and he flipped the cover off her stomach. His hands landed on her stomach and her chest, moving in circles slowly and gently as he was massaging her. The circles grew wider and wider until his hands started brushing against the soft but firm globes. His hands moved and he started drawing circles with his fingers around her breasts before moving them closer, every movement of his fingers now touching her mounds. Kim swallowed hard as he started to get excited, moving his fingers closer to Sid's nipples, still drawing circles. When he reached them he gave them a quick pinch, before letting his hands cover her breasts as he massaged them. He could feel her hard nipples poking against his palms, her body obviously responding to the treatment it was receiving. Kim shifted his knees and as his heart was beating furiously in his chest he leaned forward, his eyes focused on the prize.

His tongue poked out of his mouth and gave one of Sid's nipples a little flick before placing his lips on it and sucking it. The tip of his tongue flicked against it rapidly as Kim let out a groan of pleasure. He loved to suck on a womans nipples, there was little that turned him on as much. Kim had no idea why, but he loved to feel the little nub of flesh become hard in his mouth and hear a girl almost lose her breath as he went to work on it as he did now. His mouth opened wider which allowed his tongue to lick the areola, going round and round, stopping momentarily to give the nipple a flick and more intense suck. He hadn't forgotten about Sid's other breast though, one of his hands was still massaging it while the other was rubbing her stomach again. It was starting to trail downwards though and the tip of his fingers soon found themselves brushing against her panties. Kim easily slid his hand down inside them, rubbing the tip of his fingers against her mound teasingly before moving his fingers downward to her slit. With Sid's nipple still in his mouth he grinned widely as he found that she was wet. Kim moved his fingers along her smooth petals, letting his fingers collect her juices as he also coated her entrance with them. His thumb found the little nub and softly rubbed against it as his other fingers were getting more and more soaked.

Kim stopped and sat up on his knees again, looking down at his boxers. There was no doubt that he was hard, a wet stain having formed where his underwear was protruded. He pulled them down and freed his pulsating member, taking his hand that was wet with her juices and stroked himself slowly a few times as he shivered. Kim pulled off his underwear completely before reaching for the blanket which covered Sid's legs. He had planned to just toss it aside, but her legs were somehow tangled up in it. Kim grunted and got out of the bed, walking over to the edge of it where he managed to remove the blanket from Sid. As he stood by the foot of the bed he looked down at Sid who was spread out before him. He only had to remove her underwear and he would get his victory that Sid wouldn't be able to take away from him. Since sex always happened on Sid's terms Kim argued that if he initiated sex and got it, even if she was asleep, then it was a victory for him. A small victory, but victory none the less. Besides, after what she had done to his home today he felt like she owed him this.

His hands slid up her legs, feeling her warm skin every inch of the way. When he reached her underwear he gave them a quick tug before realizing they were stuck between her butt and the bed. He cursed under his breath before climbing into the bed, spreading her legs and taking his place between her knees. His rod was swollen and ready to go, but he had just one more obstacle to get rid of before he could claim what was rightfully his. Kim lifted Sid's legs and let them rest on his shoulders as he lifted her hips from the bed, one of his hand reaching back and grabbing a hold of her underwear, successfully pulling them down over her butt. He moved the underwear down her legs, moving them around when they reached her knees. After a momentary struggle the black underwear was hanging from her foot and Kim let her legs spread out before him. He stopped momentarily to take in the still sleeping figure, his gaze eventually landing on her wet, spread petals. His rock-hard member was quivering just next to it, pre-cum leaking from the head. He thought it over one last time, should he really do this? Sid was going to be pissed if she woke up, there was no doubt about that, and she would probably kick the shit out of Kim. Was this small victory really worth it?

"Fuck yeah it is." Kim growled as he pressed the head of his member against Sid's slit. It took it's place between her folds and he slowly pushed his hips forward, sinking deeper into Sid.

"Oooh, fuuuuuck..." His voice trailed off as he gritted his teeth, still pushing forward. Eventually he was completely sheated inside her and he stayed there for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of her around him. Kim wasn't huge by any means, maybe slightly above average, but he did have stamina when it came to sex. And right now he was grateful for that, he wanted this to last. Not because he wanted to punish Sid or anything like that. Well, maybe a little.

"Mmm, come on now..." Kim hooked the inside of his elbows with the back of Sid's knees before leaning forward, making her firm butt lift up from the bed. Kim slowly started pulling out of Sid before moving forward again, doing slow and deliberate strokes.

"Grrn, shit that feels good." He continued with his slow movement, feeling Sid's hot core squeeze his rod as he disappeared into her, clinging on to him as he pulled out. Kim gritted his teeth again and hanged his head, letting that black and read mop on his head tickle the chest of Sid. He looked up at her breasts and saw them jiggle with each movement which only made him want to go faster. He increased his speed enough to make his sack give her butt a light slap every time he pushed himself inside her. His eyes were still fixated on her breasts which continued to jiggle with every thrust, making Kim reach down with his mouth and suck one of the nipples into his mouth, nibbling on it slightly as his tongue flicked against it.

"Uhn... Fuck it, time to go." Kim growled out the words between his teeth before grabbing Sid's wrists, pinning them down on the bed next to her body. With his arms still hooked with her legs he got up on the balls of his feet, pushing forward even more as he forced Sid's hips upwards. When he found the position he was looking for he started to pull out, stopping when only the tip of his member was still inside her. Kim looked down on Sid's face and couldn't help but snicker, she had no idea what was going on or what was about to happen.

"Here we go, dear." With that Kim slammed his hips down, Sid's firm ass jiggling from the collision with Kim's hips. He didn't stop though, instead he pulled out immediately and slammed his hips down again, making the body beneath him jolt from the impact.

"Unf! Shiiiit!" His hips moved roughly, slamming against Sid at a fast rate. His rod stirred up her insides which massaged his length in return, each thrust making his sack slap against her ass. Kim growled between his teeth, something animalistic inside him taking control. He didn't even know he had it in him, and he had never been able to show it to Sid before since she was always the one in charge when it came to sex. But now, with Sid having been unable to protest, Kim was going at it hard, thrusting deeply inside her every time.
 
Kim didn't even realize that Sid was awake until he slammed his hips down against hers and she let out a noise which sounded like a rabid wolf in heat. The howl made Kim look at Sid's face again, a sadistic grin spreading across his own. He hadn't expected this, for Sid to enjoy herself like she obviously did. No, he had been sure that as soon as she inevitably woke up she would try to break free and punch him in the face which was why he had grabbed her wrists and held them down against the bed. But even though she wasn't surrendering she wasn't really trying to break free. Maybe she just was in shock, not believing that Kim of all people would suddenly have the balls to fuck her while she was sleeping.

“OH.FU-UuuuCK!” Kim continued to drive himself inside her at a quick pace as their flesh made a loud slap every time they crashed against each other. Kim groaned and growled every time he slammed his full length inside her, coated in her sticky juices which aided him in sliding back and forth inside her. Right now that was really necessary as Sid clamped down on his shaft forcefully, almost as it was trying to keep him out of her.

"Good, uhn! Morning!" Kim forced the words out between his clenched teeth in rhytm with his thrusts, grinning at her as he was intentionally trying to make her mad. That was a bad idea, heck, it was always a bad idea to piss off Sid but Kim didn't care right now. Right now he was in charge and he was going to take full advantage of it, even trying to make her angry now that she was more or less helpless. He wasn't sure if she already was mad, but he got the response he was looking for.

“Oh. Gawd. Fuckin'. Shit! You fuckin' bastard!” Kim tightened the grip on her wrists, pressing them deeper into the mattress as he pushed himself upwards. It might not have looked like much, but it was a subtle move which was meant to say that he was in control. Sid probably didn't even notice, but she moved her legs and drove her heels into his back and sides as he continued to drive himself inside her, strings of her nectar forming between them every time he pulled back, snapping before he thrusted his hips forward again.

“Show. Me. What you fuckin' got...bitch!”

"Shut the fuck up." Kim hissed back as he glared down at her. This wasn't Kim. He wasn't aware that he even said that. A primal side of him was in control of him right now, one that wasn't even considering the possible repercussions of his actions. This side had only on thing on it's mind, and that was to control. To dominate. To fuck. And it intended to do just that for a looong time.

"You'll, mmh! Get more than, nnh! Enough, this will, ugh! Not be over soon!" With those words Kim pulled on her wrists and forced his hips forward, almost making Sid roll over backwards as her delicious butt was now sticking straight up in the air. But Kim knew what to do and let go of her wrists, planting his hands next to her head before cupping his hands around the back of her neck, supporting his own weight on his knuckles. His thumbs pressed down on her cheeks as he fixated her head, staring into her eyes. Kim had momentarily stopped his thrusting as he moved his hands, but now he started violently slamming against her again, the position allowing him to put even more of his bodyweight into it, the wet slaps growing even louder. Kim growled maniacally as Sid's warmth clenched his rod, sending a tingling feeling down his shaft and into his balls.

“Harder! Aaahn, Gawd! You better not cum before me! Nnnhaahn! Yessss, Harder!” Something inside Kim actually heard Sid's cries for him to go harder and he did grant her that wish. His pace slowed, pulling out of her more deliberately before thrusting inside her with all the power he had to offer, the skin on his sack tingling every time it slapped against her firm ass. He grunted deeply every time he drove his hips down, by now forgetting to keep his eyes locked on Sid. His thumbs were also gone from her face, instead he made fists next to her face which pressed into the mattress. One hand moved to one of her brests, squeezing it roughly as he pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger. Beads of sweat was running up his neck as it was a very demanding position and Kim could feel his legs starting to tire.

"Fuck," he suddenly cursed between his teeth, knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep going with this position for much longer. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the side of him that was in charge now didn't want to lose control of Sid. It still wanted to dominate and an even deeper instinct told him what he needed to do. Kim suddenly moved backwards, letting his feet slip, making him fall down on his knees. His member slipped out of Sid as she fell down on her back again, her legs spread in front of Kim.

"Turn over." It was a short, growled command and Kim didn't wait for Sid to actually do it. Instead he grabbed her legs and managed to turn her around on her stomach, Sid's firm buttcheeks just in front of him. He gave one of them a slap which was hard enough to make his hand sting before roughly grabbing her hips and pulling her up to her knees. With one hand still on her hips he grabbed the base of his wet rod and lined it up with her soaked slit, the head of it spreading her lips. Kim moved his hand back to her hip, clasping on to them firmly as he got ready to invade her again.

"Here it... COMES!" Kim suddenly pulled Sids hips back as he pushed his own forward, colliding with a wet slap which sent ripples across Sid's ass. Kim groaned deeply at the sight and slowly pulled out, only to crash inside her again, his sack slapping against her.

"Fuck you got a sweet little pussy." Kim growled the words before roughly sliding his rod inside her again, but this time he didn't give her any time to breathe. His hands pulled and pushed on her hips, synching up the movement with his own, every thrust sending more ripples across Sid's firm butt. Using his own knees he forced Sid to spread her legs, making her body go lower as he continued slamming his member inside her coiling tunnel which squeezed him immensely every second he was inside her.

"You like this huh?" He tauntingly said the words as he continued to slap against her. Kim wasn't sure but it felt like Sid was more excited than usual. He knew he was, loving being in control for once. His previous girlfriends (not that he and Sid was a couple) had been very shy about sex and wanted it slow and gentle. That hadn't been a problem for Kim, he wasn't interested in anything rough anyway. Well, that's what he thought, now that he was able to let loose he realized that he loved it. Sure Sid got a little rough with him from time to time, but then she was always in control, not letting Kim do anything without her approval.

"Rrrrgh! You wan-Unh! Want more? Grrah!" One of his hands disappeared under her body, finding her swaying breasts and grabbing them, massaging them as he played with the nipples. His other hand found its way to Sid's shoulder, grabbing a hold of it as he continued to pump his hips against her, pulling her back to meet his thrusts. The animalistic instincts took control of him again and he leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her shoulder. He didn't bite her hard enough to break the skin but it would leave a mark, possibly a bruise. Kim didn't care though, instead his tongue started trailing up her neck until it found her ear, quickly flicking his tongue against her earlobe before nibbling on it.
 
Last edited:
Something was wrong.

As Kim's teeth found Sid's earlobe something happened to her, something Kim had never seen before. Her body fell to the bed with Kim still pressed against her back, their sweat glistening as it mixed each time they rubbed against each other. Still with her earlobe between his teeth Kim stopped thrusting, looking at the side of Sid's face as he wondered if he had managed to hurt her in some way. His primal side had taken a step back by now as he worried about Sid, what the hell had just happened?

Kim soon found out though as Sid's tight hole became even tighter and tried to squeeze the life out of his invading rod, a new torrent of her thick juices drenching both of them. Sid wasn't in pain, she was in pure bliss. Kim groaned deeply as the silk-covered muscles wrapped around his length massaged him roughly and greedily, making him move his hips again, feeling how Sid tried to keep him inside her. A mean grin spread across Kim's face as he moved, her obviously sensitive earlobe still between his teeth.

"Oh, you fuckin', ungh! Loved that, didn't you?" His hand forced it's way forward between the bed and her cheek, adjusting her head slightly so he could see her face better. And what a face it was. It was the face of someone that felt so good, that were in such ecstasy, that they didn't know what they were going to do. She was in a mental overload and didn't seem to register Kim's words and maybe not even his actions.

"N-nhn, don't worry Sid, I-aah, I'll give you mo-oore." Kim's hips continued to move, every thrust now resulting in a wet slap as both he and Sid was completely soaked. One hand continued to roughly massage her breasts that were now mashed against the bed while the other rubbed Sid's cheek, his index finger finding it's way into the side of her mouth, dragging it along her lips, feeling her teeth against the tip. His mouth attacked her ear again, capturing the earlobe between his teeth. His lips closed around it and he sucked, nibbled, and licked it with everything he had, his saliva escaping from his mouth and forming a trail down Sid's neck, mixing with her sweat.

"A-ahn, you like that? Makes you just fucking explo-ooh, explode 'round that cock huh? Nnn-NNG?" Kim let out a surprised sound as Sid suddenly grabbed his hair and roughly tugged on it. It hurt slightly, but he was more surprised that Sid was still there with him, that she was somewhat aware of her surroundings. He thought she had gotten herself completely lost in her own little personal Nirvana. Not that it mattered to Kim, it only motivated him to go at Sid even harder, his hips thrusting against her at a quicker pace, making his length scrape the insides of her coiling tunnel. Sid's ear continued to get the treatment she obviously responded to, Kim only taking quick breaks from it as he groaned his pleasure into her ear and neck. His body was covered in sweat, small drips falling from his face into Sid's teal-colored hair. The heat between their bodies was incredible, the sweat on Sid's back and Kim's chest aiding his thrusts as it eased the friction between their skin.

"Uuhn, fuck!" Another orgasm from Sid washed over him, again clamping down around his rod. Kim's thrusting stopped as he raised himself up making Sid's grip on his hair slip, now supporting his weight on his hands that were grasping at the sheets. Sid continued to tremble around him as he grit his teeth, getting that familiar tingle in his length. The tingle that meant he was at the point of no return unless he immediately pulled out, but even then it wasn't a guarantee. Drops of sweat fell from his jaw onto Sid's back as he tried to hold it, debating what he should do. This had gone a lot quicker than he had anticipated and he didn't want it to end just now. Sure, he usually never had any problems with getting it up for round two, or even three or four for that matter, but he wasn't so sure this time. Had he given it his all already? Would he be able to even go for round two? His plan had been to give Sid everything he had, fucking her until she was just a lifeless body that still wanted more but couldn't actually handle it. But maybe she was already there and the only thing left for Kim's revenge was to reach his own climax.

It felt like an eternity, but after mere seconds Kim had decided on what to do. He leaned forward, still buried inside Sid as he moved closer to her ear. He gave it a quick flick with the tip of his tongue and let out a few ragged breaths into it before speaking calmly.

"Get ready Sid. You're about to get fucked." Kim made a short pause before growling another word into her ear.

"Hard." With that Kim's hands suddenly found themselves in Sid's hair, his fingers pushing through the teal strands which gave way for him. The hands turned into fists, pulling her head up by the hair, forcing Sid to arch her back as he pulled his sopping length out of her only to slam it back in hard, tugging on her hair to force her firm ass to meet his hips. A loud, wet slap erupted between them and Kim repeated his action, first at a deliberate pace but soon Kim reached another furious pace, this one quicker than what he had achieved before. The sharp slaps of their flesh continued as Kim drove himself inside Sid, feeling his climax growing closer.

"Oooh, fuuuck! Fuuuck! Uuhnn!" Kim was so close, so goddamn close and could easily reach the finish this way, but suddenly he planted his feet and forced his weight forward with such force that they fell, Sid getting sandwiched between the bed and her lover. The hands quickly left her hair and forced themselves in under her body, one going back to stimulating one of her stiff nipples while roughly kneading her soft flesh. The other hand travelled down south and easily found the engorged nub of flesh at the top of her slit, rubbing it furiously with the tip of his fingers, sometimes touching his own rod which was still moving inside her at a rapid pace, his climax imminent.

"U-uhn! Shit! Rrrgha-a!" Kim felt the base of his length tighten and he knew what was coming. He tried to keep up the thrusting but his body convulsed, not able to follow such advanced orders anymore. Instead he let himself collapse on top of Sid, making his entire rod disappear inside her one final time as he felt the dam break. His mouth found her earlobe one final time and he bit down on it roughly as he pumped a long, warm string of his seed inside her, growling as it left him. His body tensed up as he continued to shoot his hot load into Sid, his thick nectar mixing with her juices. It felt like a bolt of lightning travelled through his head and he saw stars, hell, it might've even been solar systems. Kim felt the result of their carnal desires wash over his fingers which by now had stopped massaging the nub of flesh and instead just pressed down on it, his other hand roughly pinching one of Sid's nipples.

When the last drop of Kim's silky nectar left his length he collapsed completely on top of Sid, his body relaxing. His breath was ragged and unsteady as his limp body just laid on top of Sid, his once hard member slowly withering inside her.

"Ho... holy shit." Kim blankly stared at Sid's cheek, though he wasn't focusing on it. It just happened to be in his line of sight as he tried to regain his senses. "I haven't... don't think I've cum that... that hard, ever." Kim's face was just next to Sid's and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He didn't know what he thought was so funny, but had he been more aware of the situation he would've realized that he didn't have a whole lot to laugh about. He acted like he didn't have a care in the world, unaware that he was taking a stroll on top of a volcano. And that volcano, Mount Sid, was about to erupt.
 
“You'll...” Kim's vision became focused as Sid spoke, like he had forgotten she was there and was surprised to hear her voice. Which would've been strange considering he was right on top of her. And still inside her. Anyway, his eyes focused and he looked at the side of her face which was just inches away from his as he felt her shifting beneath him, actually pushing both of them up. She was impressively strong, but it wasn't anything new to Kim. “Never cum that hard again, ever.” He wasn't sure what she meant by that and was about to ask when she suddenly put her hand in his face, getting a confused "Huh?" from Kim.

“Now get the fuck off ME!” Sid shoved Kim off of her, making him roll over next to her. Unfortunately for Kim he ended up too close to the edge of the bed and continued over it, his arms flailing momentarily before he crashed to the floor.

"Ooooow." Kim groaned as he lied on the floor. He landed on his back which probably was better than landing on his face and risking smashing his nuts against the floor, but it still hurt. His body shifted slowly on the floor as if he was checking himself for injuries, but fact was that he was kinda spent. Their little love-session (which noone in their right mind would call it) had more or less drained him of energy. It felt like that anyway, he was currently more out of it than he had ever been after sex before. Fact was though that Kim had amazing stamina and unbeknownst to him his batteries was already recharging.

"What... what the hell's my Earth Worm Jim-statue doin' on the floor?" Kim asked the question as he sat up and scooched backwards, resting against the nightstand with his head sticking up over the edge of the bed. He had no idea that Sid had been poked by it earlier and tossed it there, nor did he have any idea that it had been in his bed for some reason. Didn't matter, Kim quickly lost interest in it and let his head flop to the side, resting it against the bed as he looked at Sid. Kim's eyes widened slighlty in surprise when he saw her. Sure, he was spent and was taking short shallow breaths but Sid looked and sounded like she was about to keel over. He had never seen her like that before, sure she usually worked up a sweat during sex but right now she looked like she had topped it off with running a marathon.

"You... you OK?" Kim asked her as he planted his arm on the nightstand and pushed himself up off the floor.

“Once I...I catch my breath....yer a fuckin' dead man...” Sid threatened him as he fell into the bed next to her, a spring in the mattress snapping as his sweaty frame landed on it. He rolled over on his back but still looked at Sid, not wanting to turn his back to her. He had definitely come down from his animalistic high and was now well aware that Sid might be really pissed at him for what he did and if he wasn't careful she might punch him in the face. This way he at least had a chance of shielding himself if she decided to do so. And considering her threat it was probably going to happen, Sid wasn't one to be all talk. She probably wouldn't kill him, but a beating certainly wasn't out of the question.

"Hey, look... Things got outta control, but... Fuck Sid, you smashed my fucking window! And, you made a complete fuckin' mess in my livin' room! What did you do, have a food fight with yourself?" Kim was grasping at straws. He tried to steer the blame on why he had fucked her in her sleep back on her, trying to make her realize that if she hadn't pissed him off so much he never would've done it. Not that that was any excuse for what he had done, but Kim didn't see it that way. In his mind he had only taken what he felt Sid owed him, so naturally he tried to defend himself. Plus, he remembered something else he could use in his defense. Something which made him grin slyly as he looked over at Sid.

"Also, didn't you like getting fucked like that? Huh?" Kim rolled over toward Sid and supported himself on his elbow, still grinning at her. "What was it you said? 'Fuck me you piece of shit'? 'You're damn right I like this'?" His grin widened even more, thinking he had Sid against the ropes now. "And I could feel you clamping down on my dick like a vise spraying hot honey. Multiple times, mind you."

Kim was playing with fire now. It could be argued that he had a point, but Sid wasn't likely to agree with it. Plus, he was being too damn smug, thinking that he had beaten Sid using logic, leaving him free to taunt her as he pleased. Obviously he wasn't thinking straight 'cause there wasn't a lot of logic in his argument. And, more importantly and something he really should know by now:

You do not taunt Sidney Gunn.
 
“A fuckin' window? You realize what you did, right? The technicality of fucking an unconscious woman, regardless of if she smashed up your window or not. This ain't Athas, you ain't some Tyrant Sorcerer who can just take whatever the fuck he wants.” Kim was grinning at Sid, one of those grins that was sure to piss off anyone that saw it. Right now he was gloating, thinking that despite what Sid said she knew he was right, he had only given her what she deserved. Plus, she liked it, so he thought he had every reason to grin at her.

That grin vanished though when a surprisingly strong hand suddenly gripped his throat, wide eyes and a mouth shaped like an 'o' replacing it. Kim tried to say something, possibly a plead for mercy, but her grip tightened as she forced him backwards and all that he mustered was a throaty sound. Sids other hand joined in as she straddled him, her grip growing even tighter around his neck as Kim realized he couldn't breathe. His eyes, full of panic, met hers as he placed his hands on her arms, carefully pulling on them as if he was gently trying to tell her that she was choking him in case she wasn't aware of it. Her eyes, on the other hand, were full of rage and seemed fully intent on ending his life right then and there.

“I'm gonna watch the life flicker out of your eyes you sack of shit.” "Well no doubt 'bout it now," Kim thought as he pulled harder on her arms, his attempts at gently trying to persuade her to spare him ending. Sid wasn't just intending to hurt him like she had done so many times before, she had every intention to actually kill him.

“You'll think twice about fuckin' a sleepin' girl next time!" Kim pulled on Sids arms with all his might, but her desire to kill him seemed to be stronger than his desire to live. Which, honestly, was pretty impressive in a way, but it was not something that Kim was reflecting over right now. Unable to remove her arms he tried to reach her neck, or face, anything that could help him get out of her vice-like grip. He couldn't though, and he was really starting to panic as he started to thrash his legs around in an effort to get Sid off of him. It seemed like it was going to work until Sid pinned him down with her hips, squeezing his now soft member between them. Kim didn't think much of it at first, but as they both struggled their bodies rubbed against each other and there was no denying the stimulation that Sid was inadvertently giving him and to his own amazement he felt himself growing hard. In a way it might've been fitting, one last erection before he died and his entire body would turn stiff. His hardness wasn't lost on Sid either as she almost seemed amused by the feeling of him pressing against her. So amused that she actually eased up on her grip, allowing Kim to breathe, the sudden flow of oxygen filling his lungs making him cough violently beneath Sid.

Omigawd. You sick fuckin' pervert! Yer getting off to me chokin' you? What kind of sick freak does that?” Kim didn't answer Sid as he was still trying to get his breathing under control, his hands now back on her forearms just in case she decided to strangle him again. As both his breathing and his heart was calming down he could feel Sid rubbing against him, her warm, soft folds rubbing against his rod. The sensation made him groan, that familiar tingling spreading through his member. Kim had no idea why the underside of the dick was so sensitive, but he honestly didn't care right now. This had started out as a way for Kim to get revenge on Sid, for him to be in charge for once, but now? He submitted to her, pushing his head back into the pillow not only because of the pleasure she was giving him right now as she was grinding her sex against his, but also so he could expose his neck even more to her, like a wolf submitting to the alpha of the pack. His hands even left her arms, placing them on her thighs as he rubbed them up and down, groaning as Sid continued to rub against his hard rod. Oh how he wanted to be inside her again, feeling her soft but strong flesh grip his length as they were both moaning and groaning out their pleasure. Just the thought of it made him groan, but that groan came to a sharp halt as Sid's hand suddenly squeezed his nipple. The massage of her thighs stopped as Kim froze from the pain, worried that she might make it worse.

“You really liked fondlin' my tits. You like turnabout?” Kim actually liked having his nipples stimulated, but not in a rough way. Light pinching and massaging was one thing, but the really rough stuff had never been something he liked. And he knew Sid wasn't about to be gentle with him.

"Waitwaitwait, don't!" With that Sid twisted Kim's nipple, making him grimace in pain as his entire body tensed up.

"KRRRH!!" Kim tried to stifle his cry of pain, making it come out shortly between his clenched teeth.

“Mmh? How's that feel Sugartits? Want me to milk you?”

"Shitshitshit, stop! Fuck, stop!" Even as he said the words, and even though it hurt, Kim couldn't deny that there was a hint of pleasure in what Sid just did. Mixed with the pain it made his hard shaft twitch between them, the head of it peeking up between their bodies.

"Fuck, please, not so rough!" Kim moved his hands to Sid's breasts, pressing his palms against them. He wasn't rough with them though, instead he carefully caressed them, flicking the tip of his thumbs against her erect nipples as if he was showing her how to do it. One of his hands left her breast and found itself on the side of her body, sliding down until it reached her firm butt, caressing and squeezing it carefully. He wanted to really grasp her buttock or even give it a hard smack, leaving his imprint on it, but since she still had a firm grip on his nipple and a hand on his throat he knew it would be a risky move. Instead he just continued his massage, rolling the nipple between his fingers as Sid continued to rub against him, pushing him even closer to the edge.
 
“Hmmm...Please, huh? You want me to stop?” Sid pinched Kim's nipple a little harder, making him writhe beneath her as he gritted his teeth. Instinctively he wanted to say yes as he wasn't used to having his nipple treated so roughly, but before he could say it he felt the pain radiating from her grip throughout his body, heading towards his crotch. But somewhere on the way there the pain turned into pleasure, making his member twitch and stiffen even more against her soaked slit.

"N... no. Just... don't stop, but... nnnn, not too rough..." A soft plead, one that asked her for a favor even though he knew that was dangerous right now. Sid was in her dominating mood, which was the one she always had when she decided to get it on with Kim, and even small things like that could set her off. Hell, even Kim gently stimulating the soft globes of flesh on her chest had proven to be dangerous which she showed by tightening her grip on his throat. Kim had since moved his other hand away from her breast and started caressing her thigh, slowly moving his hand up and down the length of it, carefully letting his nails drag along her flushed skin. The other hand was still massaging her butt, giving it light squeezes as he moved his hand around in circles. He did all this very carefully with gentle hands, almost like a safecracker, carefully listening for any sounds that might tell him that he had just screwed up. Only difference was that the safe wouldn't beat the shit out of him if he did.

Kim groaned as Sid continued to work her folds along his length, making his member swell. He gritted his teeth as a pained expression started spreading across his face. He was close, so very close, but the teasing that Sid gave him only made things worse for him. By now he was hurting, aching for release, but the one that could give it to him was the woman on top of him and as she leaned in, close enough for her hair to touch his face he could almost sense that she was getting off on seeing him in pain.

“Yer gonna have to beg for it...” A low rumble emanated from the back of Kim's throat, a mixture of frustration, pain, and pleasure the main ingredients in it. She was torturing him, his member pulsating in rhytm with his heart which was trying to pound it's way through his chest about now. Even if he begged he doubted she would give him what he wanted, she seemed to be loving this and able to get off on just knowing that she was driving him crazy, making him ache worse than he ever had before. But just then she moved, freeing his length from being trapped between them and a gasp escaped Kim's mouth as he felt the head of his length pressed against her folds, making him instinctively arch his back for a moment. His eyes met hers when she so very slowly started lowering herself and his hands grabbed her flesh before flying off her and grasping at the sheets next to them, his hands turning into fists as he tried to endure the feeling of her soft, slick folds taking him in.

"Aah..." An almost inaudible gasp escaped between his lips as she so very slowly let him in, Kim struggling to keep still. He didn't want her to prolong her teasing more than she already had and now he was so damn close, both to release and to being inside her again as he felt his head disappearing between her folds.

"Please, just fucking do it!" His mind screamed at her as he gritted his teeth, loving the feeling of slowly sliding inside her. Until he wasn't. Sid suddenly stopped, only having let his head inside her. Kim stared at her, bewildered as he couldn't figure out why she had done that, even as she smirked at him.

“Beg for it." A look of desperation spread across Kim's face, was she fucking kidding him? She wasn't, she suddenly raised her hips and almost let him completely slip out, making Kim let out a painful whimper. His rod felt like it was about to explode, twitching and pulsating between his legs, how could she stand doing this to herself? For a moment Kim thought she was going to show him mercy as she lowered her hips again, but again she only took his head in before raising herself up. Her breath on his face only added to his frustration and by now he could barely keep still beneath her. His legs were shaking by now, his toes curling as he tried anything to endure the torture she was putting him through.

“You want back in there don't cha? That pussy is so hot and tight...it's like you died and went to heaven. Mmmhn...Nothin's better than Sid Gunn...” Her breath on his face again made Kim start digging his heels into the bed. Not because he was trying to thrust up inside her, he wasn't dumb enough to try that, but because he had to do something to not completely lose his mind. Her voice only made things worse, she was good at talking dirty and her husky, lowly rumbling voice was enough to get any straight man going. And now, as desperation had set in and his crotch ached worse than that time he got hit with a football in it, he again completely caved to her will, hoping that she would show him mercy.

"Please Sid... I can't take it anymore, fuck me. Just fuck me, I love your pussy, it's the best. YOU'RE the best, noone can fuck like you do, please!" His words were truly desperate, and his eyes never left hers as he spoke. Kim's hands moved to her thighs again, this time grasping them before moving his hands up and down, massaging them.

"C'mon... you love that cock don't you? It feels nice deep inside you right? And now it's aching for you, aching for your tight pussy. Why not... why not make it happen? C'mon, you know it feels so good. I'm beggin' you..." And he truly was begging. His words were shaky and did not have the same confident tone that Sid's words had. Though it was a desperate attempt to try and reason with her as well, hoping that a reminder of how good it felt to have him inside her would end her teasing and just claim him as she usually did. It wasn't completely unreasonable.

But Kim wouldn't find out if his plan worked as what wasn't allowed to happen happened. A strain in his back started it all, a strain that made Kim adjust his hips to get more comfortable. And somehow he managed to lift his hips enough so that the head of lis length ever so slightly pushed inside her. And that slight stimulation even though it was glorious in his pained state was enough. Kim felt it and his eyes widened as he stared up at Sid's, panic spreading across his face.

"Nonono, I-RGH!" His face contorted as his crotch tightened up and shot out a load of his silky nectar which ended up on Sid's slick folds, the warmth of it certainly not being lost on her and also not on Kim as it dripped down on him, running down his length as molten wax on a candle.

"Oh, shit. Sid, I... fuck, I didn't..." Kim was panicking right now, he had broken a holy rule. Granted Sid had never said it was a rule, or even mentioned it, it was just something that Kim had assumed was a cardinal sin in her book; he came before her. Not only that, it wasn't even a good orgasm, just one of those shallow ones that left you feeling unsatisfied but at the same time not wanting more. That was all too obvious right now as Kim could feel himself growing soft despite attempting to force himself to stay erect.

"Sid, I..." He had no idea what to say right now. There was no excuse for this. Well normally there were, it was something that could happen to any man, but Sid certainly wasn't any woman and Kim was certain that she wouldn't be very forgiving about what just happened.
 
“You...”

Never had one single word instilled so much fear into Kim. Adding in the glare she was currently giving him and it was no surprise that Kim tried to sink through the mattress in a desperate attempt to escape, but unfortunately he wasn't able to do so. With panic and fear plastered all over his face he stared up at the teal-haired woman straddling him, trying to find the words that would make her forgive him.

“How. Dare. You!”

Kim nearly let out a shriek of fear as the now crazed Sidney moved, expecting her to gouge his eyes out. She didn't, instead she grabbed his hair and yanked him forward, making him sit up on the bed.

"OW, FUCKFUCKFUCK!" Kim let out a scream of pain at the rough pulling of his hair, his hands instinctively grabbing the one trying to scalp him. He still had his wits about him though and knew better not to actually try and pry that hand away, that would've been a sure-fire way to get his ass kicked by Sid. While trying to make Sid ease up on his hair he had completely missed her climbing off him, not realizing that she was right next to him right now. Even if he had known it wouldn't have prepared him for Sid suddenly forcing him backwards by using the hand embedded in his hair. Letting out a squeal of surprise he forcefully crashed down into bed with such force that the impact made the springs in the mattress push him away, making him momentarily airborn as his arms and legs flailed about.

“You…little…cuntbag! How. Dare. You cum before me! Didn’t yer fuckin’ Momma teach you anything?!”

"I'm sorry!" Kim's hands ended up on Sid's forearm, hoping to be able to keep it in place so she couldn't pull his hair again. It felt like he was bleeding from his scalp, but he wasn't sure. It could've been sweat as well, both he and Sidney were glistening after all. Not surprising considering what they had been doing and how warm the room was. But being sweaty was the least of Kim's worries right now, the psycho in his bed still had a firm grip on his hair and death in her eyes as she glared down at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Kim eased up his grip on Sid's arm, not wanting to piss her off further. "Sid, don't! I'll do anything!" Kim wasn't sure what he was asking her not to do. To not kill him? He had no idea if Sid was capable of murdering someone, she sure seemed eager to do it earlier as she nearly crushed his windpipe, but she had spared him then. Then again, that was before he suddenly blew his load and grew soft, not being able to give Sid what she wanted.

The words didn't seem to register with Sid though. The murder in her eyes were still there and Kim could only lie there and hope that she for some reason decided to spare him. He wasn't counting on it though, mentally even trying to prepare for death. Then, all of a sudden, the rage on her face disappeared. Not entirely, but most of it was replaced by that all too famous smirk that meant she was up to something. Something that could be bad for Kim but definitely good for Sid.

“Just for that, you lil fuck.” She shook his head by his hair roughly, making Kim grimace in pain before he suddenly got flicked on the nose hard.

"Ouch!" His hands went to his nose, trying to ease the tingling pain that Sid had given him all of a sudden.

“Hello! Anyone home? Hello? Think, McFly, think!” Her knuckles repeatedly tapped his head like she was knocking on a door and Kim didn't know what to do with his hands as she assaulted him from seemingly every angle, but one ended up on his head trying to block her hand from hitting him again.

"Ow, shit, stop! Please!" Kim looked up at Sid that was moving over him. He had no idea what she was doing at first, but his hands left his head and he moved them next to his body, not wanting Sid to get mad at him for having his arms in the way for whatever she was planning. It didn't take him long to realize what was going on though as she moved on top of him, her toned thighs spread above his face as he was staring up at her hot sex. With widened eyes he looked up at Sid's face, seeing her smirking down at him, her breasts creating something akin to a frame between them.

“Yer gonna eat me the fuck out, yah hear? You better eat everythin’ on yer god damn plate to, ass and all or I’m gonna finish what I started earlier…” Kim's eyes turned to her slit and he couldn't help but make a somewhat disgusted grimace. Not because she was forcing him to lick her down there, he was more than OK with that, but... His own cum was all over those soft folds. Kim had never been forced to eat his own cum before and the thought of it was disgusting. As she roughed him up again he tried to protest, but before he could say anything she mashed her warm sex against his mouth, making him press his lips shut tightly as he grimaced. He wanted to push her off, but the way she was positioned made her legs lock down his arms pretty effectively. Plus, he wasn't sure that he dared to do that to her.

“Lick it bitch! I better be cummin’ in five minutes or I’m gonna rip yer little cock off and wear it as a necklace!” Kim felt the warmth and the scent of both his and Sid's nectar intermingled and he didn't know what to think. He had never particularly liked the scent of his own cum whereas he loved both the scent and taste of Sidney's. For a moment his mind clashed with itself, arguing that he couldn't lick up his own cum, but the side that realized that if he didn't do it he'd most likely get the shit kicked out of him (maybe even castrated) won in the end. Hesitatingly he opened his mouth slightly and stuck his tongue out, giving one of her lips a quick and downright pathetic lick, the taste of both him and her ending up on his tongue and in his mouth, making him instinctively grimace.

But, to Kim's surprise, it wasn't that bad. His eyes that had been clamped shut the entire time flew open at the unexpected realization. His own taste wasn't in any way pleasant, but mixed with Sidney's juices it tasted kinda good. He opened his mouth again and gave her another lick, this time a longer one right down the middle of her folds that ended just before he could reach the little nub of flesh, tasting the cocktail of their juices again. As he realized that it wasn't so bad he went for it, realizing that it was time to give her what she wanted, and to do it properly.

He wanted to start by kissing the inside of her thigh, but as she had planted her weight on top of him he couldn't move his head that much to the side. Instead he alternated between simply opening his mouth and letting his warm breath wash over her and flicking his tongue out, giving her short and teasing little licks. His tongue poked out and gave different areas of her sex a short lick, enough to feel good but far enough from being satisfying. He continued this for a minute or so when he managed to squirm his arms free. Planting his hands on Sid's hips he looked up at her, his gaze now looking drowzy, but fact was that he was horny as hell. Doing nothing for a moment he waited for Sid's eyes to meet his, and when she looked down on him he gave her a loooong lick right between her folds, his tongue invading her as it moved from back to front, ending with the tip of his tongue flicking against her clit. His hands tried to pull her hips closer to him even though it wasn't possible, she already was as close to his face as she could be. Greedily lapping her up his tongue moved along her wet slit with long strokes, stopping every now and then to plant kisses on her sex. His hands had moved to her butt, grabbing her firm cheeks as he massaged them in circles while occasionally squeezing them roughly.

Kim was moaning and groaning as he worked on giving Sid the orgasm she demanded, and she easily felt the vibrations he created by doing so. Continuing to lick and kiss her folds he angled his head backwards slightly so he could plant a kiss directly on her enlarged nub of flesh, his tongue peering out between his lips and pressing down on it. He opened up his mouth and let his tongue lick her clit with long strokes mixed with quick flicks, attacking the sensitive spot with his soft tongue. Moving his mouth down to lick up the juices flowing from her slit, his arm snaked his way over her thigh and with his palm pressed against her mound he easily slid the tip of his thumb inside Sid. It was only in to the first knuckle, but Kim could feel her tightening up around it, He let out a muffled chuckle, amused that she clinged so greedily to something so little. Despite that he continued to drink up her juices as he was coating her with his saliva, pushing his thumb back and forth inside her before pulling out his soaked digit and rubbing it against that little nub of flesh. But to really catch her off guard he immediately followed up with pressing his tongue between her buttcheeks and slowly but deliberately drag it forward, making a wet trail until he found his target.

Sid's tight little butthole.

Normally Kim wouldn't lick Sid's butthole, both because it was something he had always thought was nasty and because Sid had never asked him to do it. Now she had demanded it, and truth be told he wasn't sure if she really meant it or if it was just her asserting her dominance over him, but he decided to give her what she asked for anyway. He also hoped that he had managed to surprise her with the sudden sensation, feeling it was a small victory for him if he did. His tongue stayed focused on her butthole, licking across and smearing his saliva between her cheeks. Inside her slit his thumbs were still moving back and forth, stirring her up as the base of his thumb rubbed against her clit with every movement. Changing things up slightly he pressed the tip of his tongue right against her butthole, making his tongue wiggle around, licking around her tightest hole. It almost looked like a stingray trying to fit into a way to small cave, its head firmly pressed against it but the rest of its body flailing around wildly. Stiffening his tongue he drew circles at her tunnel, trying to open it up with the tip of his tongue.

Kim breathed heavily beneath Sid, his breath warm as it ran over her. He had been pretty quiet since he started working on her sex, but considering it was pressed against his mouth it wasn't that strange. There had been no shortage of moans and groans from him though as he truly had enjoyed it. In fact, he enjoyed it so much that his flaccid length had started to show signs of life again. It was in no way hard, but it had started to swell and twitched every now and then, something that Kim was unaware of. He had always been quick to reload after cumming, but considering what he had already been through that night it could almost be considered a miracle that he might actually get hard again. Right now he was far away from it though, it would have to take something special for him to get it up again.

Having focused his tongue on Sid's butthole for a while he moved his tongue back up to her folds, licking up her juices again. His thumb left her tight slit as he grabbed her butt again, pressing her cheeks together before giving them some squeezes. Stiffening his tongue he pushed it inside Sid, his lip pressing against her enlarged nub of flesh. Focusing his assault again on that sensitive area he had set up for a new sneak attack, one he wasn't sure would end well but right now he was too worked up to care. Sid suddenly felt something slick press against her butthole. It was Kim's thumb, the same thumb that had stirred her up and was now coated in her slick juices. Putting some force behind it he pushed the very tip of it inside her and stopped there before going any further, knowing he had to take it slow and gentle or he might risk hurting her. Making small circles with his thumb to loosen her up he gradually and carefully widened his movement while letting his thumb go deeper inside her. He continued greedily licking her slit, his tongue going over her repeatedly, collecting her nectar into his mouth, swallowing as much as he could. The thumb was still slowly making its way in and when it was in just past the first knuckle he stopped for a moment. Her butthole was really clamping down on his thumb, trying to squeeze the life out of it, and her slit was trembling from his tongue's attention. For a moment Kim wondered if life could ever get better than this, and without thinking about the answer he started working her over again, his tongue lapping her up and the tip of his thumb carefully moving in and out of her butthole. Without even thinking about the possibility that it might piss her off he gave Sid's buttcheek a hard slap with his free hand before grabbing it roughly again, his fingers seeminly trying to dig into her firm flesh.
 
Back
Top