Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
My choice? Face down, me between your legs

well that would be a first for me so take my virgin lips & give it a go.......
warl0ck can fuck you, he drives hard hope you can handle it while you lick me til I come, I come hard hope you can handle a good face fuck, & as for kezzer come her & i will tease your dick with that shoe

Last edited:
I think Angellica is helping MsWarl0ck

Thank you for the glass, cheers to you Nell *clink*

I Pat for you to sit between my legs . I slip one sleeves at a time of your arm and thow it on the floor. I rub your back and whisper :"je te veux" ( I want you)...

well that would be a first for me so take my virgin lips & give it a go.......

I come up behind angelica and rub my hard cock along her wet pussy getting it ready to enter you. your so hit I slide it in all the way to the base as I watch you with my wifes open legs in front of you.

I Pat for you to sit between my legs . I slip one sleeves at a time of your arm and thow it on the floor. I rub your back and whisper :"je te veux" ( I want you)...

mmm, what a lovely greeting from a sexy woman. I want you too and by the way love your French, drives me wild with passion.

I come up behind angelica and rub my hard cock along her wet pussy getting it ready to enter you. your so hit I slide it in all the way to the base as I watch you with my wifes open legs in front of you.

I moan as you fill me and open Mrs. W with my fingers, then take a long slow lick all the way up the insides of her folds, then back down, then up over her clit, tasting her sweet juices.

thinking it's getting late, i'm getting hot & just might go play so games in reality unless warl0ck wants to stay & play a lil' longer, the more play the harder it will be ;)

i am getting that throbbing feeling & want to suck some dick..... Angel is begging to be restrained........... I think warl0ck might like tying us together & he & kezzer can conspire on what to do next:)

I moan as you fill me and open Mrs. W with my fingers, then take a long slow lick all the way up the insides of her folds, then back down, then up over her clit, tasting her sweet juices.

I love the visual and will have to take this up another time the night got away from us. until next time sweet angellica do not think to badly of us it is me who will get less sleep tonight.:eek:

mmm, what a lovely greeting from a sexy woman. I want you too and by the way love your French, drives me wild with passion.

Je le sais, while my hands rub your back my lips are on your neck;). Nipping the skin. You shiver. And I begin to grind my pussy on your ass putting my feet on the couch for leverage;)

I love the visual and will have to take this up another time the night got away from us. until next time sweet angellica do not think to badly of us it is me who will get less sleep tonight.:eek:

mmmm love that let's go got the bedroom all cozy & ready to strip or be strippd

Je le sais, while my hands rub your back my lips are on your neck;). Nipping the skin. You shiver. And I begin to grind my pussy on your ass putting my feet on the couch for leverage;)

my eyes close as I feel your soft hands on my back and your lips on my neck and nipping the skin. I put my hands on you legs sliding up and down them feeling the heat of your body against mine and feel you grind your body into mine.

my eyes close as I feel your soft hands on my back and your lips on my neck and nipping the skin. I put my hands on you legs sliding up and down them feeling the heat of your body against mine and feel you grind your body into mine.

I moan each time I rub my clit on your cheek;). I continue to rub all the nerves of your back and m arms around and pinch slightly you. Ip and return in the back...

Have fun mrs and mrW

Angelica you can join us if you want ;)

I moan each time I rub my clit on your cheek;). I continue to rub all the nerves of your back and m arms around and pinch slightly you. Ip and return in the back...

this feels amazing but I have to turn around to face this sexy woman and kiss her on the lips, slide my hands in her hair and hold her head as I move closer to kiss and nip on her lips, tasting her sweetness holding her close to me and just enjoying this magical kiss for now.

628411948_301bebc1fc.jpg
Here how we look

I slide up behind and begin to rub Twist's back, then lean forward to kiss his neck. I nip lightly, and lick his earlobe before nipping that too.

628411948_301bebc1fc.jpg
Here how we look

mmm, and we're both naked are we?

I love the feeling of your nipples against my back but want to have you sit on my lap in front so I pull you around so I can start kissing your neck, nipping your ears and neck and rub your nipples while your pussy is pushed up against my hard cock.

Last edited:
this feels amazing but I have to turn around to face this sexy woman and kiss her on the lips, slide my hands in her hair and hold her head as I move closer to kiss and nip on her lips, tasting her sweetness holding her close to me and just enjoying this magical kiss for now.

Mmmm yes your lips sending butterflies to my core;)
clo-Couples-Paare-kiss-erotic-Coupl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back