Newbies, this one's for you!

No man Im not like that. I figure if you're censored than everyone else is too.

*looks around him* uh... there is no one else.... *continues dancing, agains gradually picking up speed, swaying this way and that*

lol no orgy's right now or tonight for that mater *winks* but i figured the guys mght want a little.... censor LOL

Oh man, I figured at least a couple of the women would be dancing. I'm covering my eyes. Good signature by the way, Love the D!!

lol well last night i had a dancer companion, but it seems that there not really looking for dancing anymore lol

Perhaps we can convince cysede to dance....I'll give ya a dollar :)

lol well thats who my dancing companion was last night.

yes, yes you did.... damnit.... no one's here anymore... well i mea other than you and me

*stops and sits down on the stage* i'm from Canada eh! lol British Columbia

Sorry Khad, as stimulating as it is to watch you dance I just didn't have the energy to join in tonight! I think I'll go crawl into bed now like a good little student with too many *#@$%ing papers to do... Night guys!

Last edited:
*smiles and tosses Crysede a blanket* thats okay. have sweet dreams.

Thanks evil man, but I think I might have a few not so sweet dreams too, it gets tough being this sweet and innocent all the time! ;)

constantly trying to counter one with the other *smirks* fortunatly i don;t have that problem yet. although i donno if thats by choice *laughs*! have a good night anyway *jumps down off the stage*

don't worry, i'll trim up the sig line soon *laughs evilly*

From Jersey...

It's ok crysede...I dont have a dollar anyways.;)

damn you people, now i'm seriously wondering if i'm going to have to do this on a reglar basis! not that i mind really but.... lol

Hey Khadgar ya didn't take anything off. *cracks the whip*

LOL

Hawaii :p

Arc, what part of Hawaii? I vistited there about 5 yrs ago, beautiful place.

Back