In need of help.

Safekeeping

As life changes.....
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Posts
7
Please remove if not allowed.
Hi. I am new to the site, well, long time reader who just signed up. I have done it as I want to tell my true account of my 15 year long affair with my cousin. I am UK based so while it is uncommon, it is not illegal under our laws. I have lead and intresting sex life and am keen to tell my stories. Anyone with an interest in Incest stories would enjoy this opportunity, like I said, more than one story to tell, my cousin is simply the first one I want to tell. I am looking for an editor to work with me to order our story and cut out the unnecessary details.
I would not class myself as a writer but have written erotic fiction for many people over the years and always had positive feedback.
I have time on my hands to work with anyone who has the time and would be interested in building up good communication.
In return for any help given, I will give the editor a detailed account of the emotions and fears involved in embarking on such a relationship, which may be helpful in writing their own works.

Even if not interested in editing, any advice on how to go about finding an editor would be welcomed. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
It is over 15 years worth but to be honest, that's why I'm struggling, I get caught up in the details, happy to work with someone more long term, start small and finish in instalments kind of idea.
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure on word count, my own writing of our first encounter was about 7000 words, I dont know if that is long or not but i feel it needs cut down,
Thanks for the help x
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent you a PM. If you are still looking, let me know and I will see what I can do.
 
hello there safekeeping , storymate here we might be able to connect via this and private message...
 
Back
Top