"Suck my Piledriver"

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
As I left the bank this morning, I admired the big erect machine in the lot next door where they are doing site prep for whatever comes next & inot only did that phrase leap into my sick brain, I then thought of all the good construction terms - "hammer" "screw" "nail" just to start- and realized that I'd love to read a construction themed piece written by someone more clever than myself.
 
As I left the bank this morning, I admired the big erect machine in the lot next door where they are doing site prep for whatever comes next & inot only did that phrase leap into my sick brain, I then thought of all the good construction terms - "hammer" "screw" "nail" just to start- and realized that I'd love to read a construction themed piece written by someone more clever than myself.

I figured it was going to be a story about some parents whose kids hear their moans, so parents say that they're just wrestling for fun. They then change out their dirty talk for wrestling terms.

...anyway. From real life, I remember the guy my parents got to build their new house had to fire one employee because he liked bringing his girlfriend to the unfinished building to fuck. My parents had stopped by to see what the progress was and got to see a very tattooed penis go into a girl's ass when they rounded a corner.

For bigger construction ideas, maybe the drivers of the big equipment have heavily tinted windows and drive around in the nude. Or even have sex while operating the heavy machinery.
 
Back
Top