What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She rises slowly from her kneeling position and leans over the woman, lips hovering inches away from touching. A soft whisper.

May I take my fee?
 
She tilst her head just slightly, shifting to perfect the angle before she closes the distance. Lips meet teasingly light. She lingers for a few moments, inhaling the sweet scents, the intoxicating presence. But she pulls back after a moment or two of the tease. She smiles and bows her head just slightly, her gaze filled with controlled desire.

Thank you.
 
An eyebrow raises.

They are good lessons. I know the value of both. I am just poor at them, though I have my moments.
 
Just awakened, took a shower and got dressed for work. I am now listening to music and debating how I shall waste the next 45 minutes.

*nods*
 
Looks between Luna and Vail and suddenly thinks the two of them having ideas together could be dangerous....or awesome...All before she was snatched away for dances.
 
Trying to think of a photo idea for today...running out of time...any suggestions? At a push, could do a self portrait I guess but was hoping for something...more...

hopeful smile
 
Trying to think of a photo idea for today...running out of time...any suggestions? At a push, could do a self portrait I guess but was hoping for something...more...

hopeful smile

Do you have anything Australian? You could take a picture of that, since it's Australia Day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top