Make me dirty

She carved a hard turn on her heels and slapped his face with a feverish, graceful energy. Ears ringing, each waited for the time to pass. She noticed she hadn't bothered to clip her nails today.

Desolation
 
She carved a hard turn on her heels and slapped his face with a feverish, graceful energy. Ears ringing, each waited for the time to pass. She noticed she hadn't bothered to clip her nails today.

Desolation
Oh, sorry. She tenuously carved...
 
It cannot be a word already associated with sex such as; cum, tease etc. Lets try to expand our genre vocabulary
Flipping tenuously through the channels, she paused to catch the last part of a talk show cat fight. One whore to another spat obscenities as she adjusted her position next to the TV...

Beleaguered
 
beleaguered. .

Jim was despondent. He had agreed to blow George after seeing his huge cock in the shower at the gym.

Now, on his knees, there were 4 more men in line with large erections, as Jim felt beleaguered and scared, hearing more loud sounds of other men entering the showers who could see him sucking his first cock.
 
Please...

"Beg for it" Emma whispered, running the tip of the crop down the length of Robs engorged member. "Ppplease, please mistress" Rob stammered. New word: clock.
 
The clock ticked precious seconds by; as she knelt on the hard floor, not daring to look up at his stern expression.

next word: pen
 
He'd read everything she'd written before and was now teetering on the edge of climax. Looking up he saw that once again Melissa held a pen between fingers that knew how to tease. Scraping her teeth against her lip ink swept across the page. What would she write to turn his spilling pre-cum into a full blow explosion?

squash
 
She lay on her back, blindfolded, on the kitchen table, unsure what was about to happen...

He poured some olive oil onto a small perfectly smooth squash, the tip was cut and smoothed to perfection, and he slowly slid it in her.....

FROST
 
Last edited:
Mark slowly slid the frozen cube of ice along Angelica's warm olive skin, causing her nipples to harden as it traveled over her breast. Soon she was shivering with pleasure as the chill consumed her naked body as if she was covered with a blanket of frost.


MICROWAVE
 
He entered her from behind, bending her over the kitchen table. She spread her cheeks and he eased his cock into her tight buttered hole. She gasped with pleasure and pain, he moan in delight, neither heard the 'ping' from the microwave, supper could wait.

Comedy
 
Comedy

She was lounging on the bed in the new corset and garter belt she'd bought, trying to look relaxed, when she finally heard him approaching. Her stomach was in knots thinking about how he'd react to finding her in his hotel room, especially dressed like this. She knew he thought his kinks were too much for a shy, inexperienced woman like her, but she had a dark side that she'd never confessed to anyone. Now if she could just get him to understand that without coming across like the punchline in a bad comedy show, maybe he would finally tie her up and fuck her like she'd always wanted him to.


New word: jacket
 
What an odd jacket, she thought as she examined the gift from her new beau; the sleeves are so long.

"Try it on, honey," her beau urged, "I can't wait to see how you look in it."

"Ok, sweetheart," she agreed, "but what are these straps on the sleeves for?"

"This," he exclaimed as he wrapped them around her torso and buckled them tight.

At that moment she realized two things: her arms were immobile, and her skirt was being pulled down over her hips.

No, there was a third thing: her new boyfriend had a kink that wasn't listed in his on-line profile.

New word: conundrum
 
conundrum

Each time Chloe had slipped a little cash out of the safe and into her purse she'd told herself there was no danger. There had always been dozens of envelopes in there, each over-stuffed with grubby tens and twenties. As long as she replaced what she took before the accountant did his end-of-week tally she figured nothing could possibly go wrong. How could she have known someone else had been doing the same thing, but not bothering to replace the money? How could she have anticipated the hidden security camera the accountant had installed once he had discovered the series of thefts, or that she would be the only one caught by its incriminating eye?

Now, sitting in the accountant's Brooklyn loft, Chloe thought about Marat Tilic. It didn't matter that she hadn't actually stolen any money from him. He'd be forced to 'deal with her' based on the camera's damning footage alone; the same way he dealt with those who were unable to pay back his loans, or refused to pay for his protection.

She reached toward the coffee table, opened the box again. The box and its accompanying envelope had been on her desk when she arrived at work. Inside the envelope had been a key, an address, and a note signed by the accountant: "5pm. Choose any three.".

Taking an object from the box at random she found herself holding a fur-lined cuff in her hand, its twin jangled softly at the other end of a polished chrome chain. Staring down into the box she tried to objectively catalog what she saw: crotchless panties, blindfold, dildo, a long length of scarlet rope, riding crop, gag with a ball, conical rubbery thing with a flared base (what the heck was that?). She closed her eyes. shuddered. Three items. What a conundrum she faced.

New word: Pantomime
 
His pantomime of emotions exploded as he tugged her panties over her shapely hips

squid
 
Despite all her transgressions, he had remained her antimony, staving off her loneliness and bridling her flame before it consumed her whole.

Tonight, she would surrender to her passion and consume *him.*

Word: Limerence.
 
Despite all her transgressions, he had remained her antimony, staving off her loneliness and bridling her flame before it consumed her whole.

Tonight, she would surrender to her passion and consume *him.*

Word: Limerence.
Under the spell of limerence, she bowed to her deepest desires.


Word : Happenstance
 
Last edited:
And by happenstance their meeting away from work began an affair which flamed hot her Dominance and his total submission, their passion palpable to even the most casual glance.


WORD: PETRICHOR
 
And by happenstance their meeting away from work began an affair which flamed hot her Dominance and his total submission, their passion palpable to even the most casual glance.


WORD: PETRICHOR
The scent of her arousal was to him like the petrichor to the farmer.


Word: Espresso
 
The scent of her arousal was to him like the petrichor to the farmer.


Word: Espresso



The aroma of fresh brewed espresso from oversize cups, intoxicating their senses. Side by side they sat in the corner of a secluded cafe, his hand slowly sliding up under her skirt caressing her naked thigh.



Word: DEMURE
 
The aroma of fresh brewed espresso from oversize cups, intoxicating their senses. Side by side they sat in the corner of a secluded cafe, his hand slowly sliding up under her skirt caressing her naked thigh.



Word: DEMURE
Andrea is the epithome of the theater diva. Extravagant, flamboyant are her defining qualities. Demure she is not.

Word: Debonaire
 
Andrea is the epithome of the theater diva. Extravagant, flamboyant are her defining qualities. Demure she is not.

Word: Debonaire

He stood facing the full length mirror adjusting his square silver cuff links, inspecting the Windsor knot he had tied in his navy striped Italian silk tie. Slowly he threaded his black Versace belt through the trouser loops, moving the buckle to its mid place. Finally he slid on the jacket of a fine cashmere and silk grey pin striped suit, shrugging it into place, pressing the buttons closed. There he stood debonaire his brogues shone, hair coifed, fingernails manicured, ready for the night's pleasures to come.

Word: DALLIANCE
 
He stood facing the full length mirror adjusting his square silver cuff links, inspecting the Windsor knot he had tied in his navy striped Italian silk tie. Slowly he threaded his black Versace belt through the trouser loops, moving the buckle to its mid place. Finally he slid on the jacket of a fine cashmere and silk grey pin striped suit, shrugging it into place, pressing the buttons closed. There he stood debonaire his brogues shone, hair coifed, fingernails manicured, ready for the night's pleasures to come.

Word: DALLIANCE
"Dear cheating bastard,
I accepted that you married me for the position my father gave you on the Board.
I know I'm not the best looking woman in our circle.
I agreed to your perverted bedroom antics.
What you have forgotten is the codicil to our marriage contract.
Either put an end to your dalliance with your secretary NOW or don't bother coming home this evening or showing up for work tomorrow.
If the slut is not out of the apartment you pay for with MY money within two hours, what little you own outright will be strewn on the sidewalk and you will be unemployed forthwith.
Oh, and your driver has been advised that, absent further orders from ME, you will no longer have use of MY car after said two hours.

Your pissed wife
(The one who OWNS everything)"


Word: Whorl (I wrote two novels based on that single word)
 
Last edited:
In the midst of a passionate embrace he unclasped her bra and threw it aside. He lowered his mouth to her naked breast and traced his tongue in a whorl around the areola and nipple.


WORD: INTOXICATING
 
Back
Top