New Around Here :)

Beautiful pics! Not sure which I like better, that sexy smile or that amazing cleavage. ;)
 
For any of you weirdos out there who actually wanted to see my face... ;P
(My hair is naturally curly... I just like to straighten it on occasion. :) )

[/QUOTE]

Nice eyes... Guys love to see their girls look up at them as they blow them.
 
Last edited:
Just wanted to say your first picture is awesome...other ones nice too but the black and white one was pretty. Showed enough to say wow but left things up to the imagination...either way nice pics. Hope you have fun!
 
Hello everyone! :)
I'm new around here, looking for friendship and maybe some fun :D So, to introduce myself, my name is Sara, and I'm an 18 year old female from the US currently studying Computer Science. I'd love to chat here or in PMs. :)

I'm a virgin, but I have a few kinks, an open mind, and a very active imagination.

I don't cam/phone, please respect that.

Feel free to PM! :)

Welcome! Very nice pic, too! :kiss:
 
I'll come out and say it for everyone ;)

We vote for a pic thread from you!
 
Hahaha, oh geez... I'll have to think about that one. XD

What kind of pics would you want? and how many votes do I have, exactly? :p
 
Welcome to the forums. I'm hoping you have found someone to talk to. If you'd like, I'm pretty much always available to chat :)
 
Keep going back and forth on this... definitely has pros and cons, lol. I am still considering though. :)
 
Well, you have my vote too. Always room for another lovely with pics. Hello, welcome and I hope to learn more about you!
 
sensual dear......something tells me you have that sexy look in your eyes.
 
Back
Top